muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@VDawe - Freckles are too dense on your Cordia model. Think of Jennifer Lawrence.
Try or
I find Cordia to be the among the most striking of the girls on Deluca Family.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I am truly loving this visual novel. just got into it, and my but it is fun. the humor is great, heh and i do so adore the characters. particularly Luna. love to hear about the hijinks she and her sister get up to.

can't wait to see more of it.

heh absolutely love how she introduces us to the kitchen.
I completly agree and i can't wait to see more of the whole story and especially of the little crazy Luna. I also hope that the MC doesn't stay a guy who always has to be defended by her.

Reactions: HopesGaming
Dec 28, 2017
2 minutes in, love at first sight. Ok, I am ready for this, let's go. Gracie is worth getting shot over. But let's hope I don't get shot before I shoot her... Perving aside for 5 seconds, I am really enjoying this. It's a mix of mystery, thrill, and excitement so far. Knowing you can get yourself killed (from a story standpoint) i mean these are girls that can get you dead with one word. Or worse kill you themselves, like Pshyco Luna(whom now I love, shhh). And yet going after the girls is exhilarating. Job well done to the dev and the writer.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
@HopesGaming Will the girls ever catch the MC spying on them in the bathroom (their forced to use in his room), if so what will their reactions be, will they tell?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The game is great. But i have a little bit worrys about the girls. Many players a rooted for Luna and Cordia, is it not a little bit dangerous to have the the other female npcs so hard outperformed by Luna? Luna was my favortie the first time i have seen her, not just the model, also her characterisation and her little insane mind. The other girls are looking boring, compared with her.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thank you guys for the kind words.

@HopesGaming Will the girls ever catch the MC spying on them in the bathroom (they're forced to use in his room), if so what will their reactions be, will they tell?
The bathroom scenes will of course not only be peeking scenes. Once the affection and progress are far enough it will lead to different scenes. Can't tell more than that before it becomes a spoiler, haha.

The game is great. But I have a little bit worried about the girls. Many players rooted for Luna and Cordia, is it not a little bit dangerous to have the other female NPCs so hard outperformed by Luna? Luna was my favorite the first time I have seen her, not just the model, also her characterization and her little insane mind. The other girls are looking boring, compared with her.
I personally care about ALL the characters since I spent months on designing, creating and writing them.
Now, which one people end up loving and having as their favorite is out of my control.
Had a talk with some of my discord people about it too. The amount of love Luna received took me by surprise.
I thought that she would get some likes and followers, but not to this amount.
While I wrote her I looked at all the other games and what kind of girls were the one people usually make their favorite.
She is not the usual girl in adult games. She kills, she is a lunatic, she isn't the innocent girl next door, etc etc. I can go on. If you look at all the most popular girls now. They all resemble each other in some way or another. But have nothing in common with the likes of Luna.

Now, with all that said, without spoiling anything, no characters should be easy to figure out by simply speaking to them nor by how they look. This will make more sense once the other characters get a bit more screen time and their backstory gets expanded. I do make some hints throughout the games with dialogues and some few moments hidden in comedy.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Thank you guys for the kind words.

I personally care about ALL the characters since I spent months on designing, creating and writing them.
Now, which one people end up loving and having as their favorite is out of my control.
Had a talk with some of my discord people about it too. The amount of love Luna received took me by surprise.
I thought that she would get some likes and followers, but not to this amount.
While I wrote her I looked at all the other games and what kind of girls were the one people usually make their favorite.
She is not the usual girl in adult games. She kills, she is a lunatic, she isn't the innocent girl next door, etc etc. I can go on. If you look at all the most popular girls now. They all resemble each other in some way or another. But have nothing in common with the likes of Luna.
Thats not entirely true, yes she's merciless but when it comes to romance and sex she's the same innocent and sometimes helples girl like any of the others and thats what draws the people towards her, her maniac personality is just the sugar on top ^^

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Thats not entirely true, yes she's merciless but when it comes to romance and sex she's the same innocent and sometimes helples girl like any of the others and thats what draws the people towards her, her maniac personality is just the sugar on top ^^
That is very true. She is a broken soul that just need to be shown some affection.

Dec 28, 2017
@HopesGaming Thank you for the hard work. The story is excellent and refreshing. It's unlike other VN's I've experienced. The characters are excellent... especially Cordia. Simply entrancing...
Yes, this truly is some fine work.
@HopesGaming Will the girls ever catch the MC spying on them in the bathroom (their forced to use in his room), if so what will their reactions be, will they tell?
Judging by how things are going with both girls. I highly doubt telling will be the thing they do. Of course, this is just my opinion, based on what I have seen take place so far. Both Gracie and Luna are slowly but surely falling in love with the MC. And to my knowledge, both are experiencing these feelings for the very first time. Will they punish him? hehe, I bet so, but telling is not something I see happening. Anyhow that's my two cents done.

Dec 28, 2017
The game is great. But i have a little bit worrys about the girls. Many players a rooted for Luna and Cordia, is it not a little bit dangerous to have the the other female npcs so hard outperformed by Luna? Luna was my favortie the first time i have seen her, not just the model, also her characterisation and her little insane mind. The other girls are looking boring, compared with her.
I don't think Gracie is outperformed by anyone tbh. Mind you this is likely a personal preference for both you and me. Or how should I put it? A different point of view. I find it hard to choose between the two. Gracie is silly, funny, innocent, adorable, and completely inexperienced. Luna is much the same when it comes to dating, hugging, or any other form of human contact. Both girls are not experienced in anything other than being part of the family. I for one would easily choose Gracie at this point. And I'm sure a lot of people prefer Luna simply because of her attitude, something that she uses to lash out at her mother's lack of affection towards her. Also to hide the fact that she is just as inexperienced as Gracie when it comes to certain things. Sitting on the Mc's lap by the tree, for example, that showed who she really is deep down inside.

Dec 28, 2017
Thats not entirely true, yes she's merciless but when it comes to romance and sex she's the same innocent and sometimes helpless girl like any of the others and that's what draws the people towards her, her maniac personality is just the sugar on top ^^
Yeah, I figured her out 5 minutes into the game tbh. And I must say she does still scare me. But not enough to feel like I am in any real danger. She is adorable once you tell her she's pretty, or once you tickle her. I mean let's face it, compared to Luna the MC is a wet paper bag. She could kill him in 0.6 seconds, and yet something prevents her from doing so. What could it be I wonder...

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes