Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
I am not gonna lie, everytime i pressed the "continue" button i did it with the fear of finding out there was no more content, i just simply didn't want it to end xD .I hope we get more of this quality in future updates. Congratulations to the developer

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
so, have i reached the end of current content when i get "Nothing to do" when pressing continue?

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
So what are you guys theories about Gracie? I think she's a sociopath, maybe she did somthing crazy when she was a kid, maybe hurt Luna, but for some reason she forgot about it, and her mom doesn't want her to remember, that's why she is out of family business.

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
So what are you guys theories about Gracie? I think she's a sociopath, maybe she did something crazy when she was a kid, maybe hurt Luna, but for some reason she forgot about it, and her mom doesn't want her to remember, that's why she is out of family business.
To be honest I just wanna know more about the mom, too many secrets and touches. Not to mention she gains affection points for telling her were comfortable at dinner. What do you guys think? it's obvious it's got something to do with the dad, but too early to call. As for Gracie, it's probably as you said or a traumatic event that forced her into forgetting what happened. Do you think it has something to do with the M Six? maybe a ransom? Well it's all speculation but hope it gets answered soon.
(To be honest I just want some Lady Cordia content :heartcoveredeyes:)

Reactions: Enyos and Haise01

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
To be honest I just wanna know more about the mom, too many secrets and touches. Not to mention she gains affection points for telling her were comfortable at dinner. What do you guys think? it's obvious it's got something to do with the dad, but too early to call. As for Gracie, it's probably as you said or a traumatic event that forced her into forgetting what happened. Do you think it has something to do with the M Six? maybe a ransom? Well it's all speculation but hope it gets answered soon.
(To be honest I just want some Lady Cordia content :heartcoveredeyes:)
Oh yeah! Maybe it's something with the M Six...
And that guy, Luna's teacher, he mentioned something about the mc, something about DNA...
Idk but I think the mc kinda looks like Antonio, dark hair, blue eyes :hushedface:

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
Oh yeah! Maybe it's something with the M Six...
And that guy, Luna's teacher, he mentioned something about the mc, something about DNA...
Idk but I think the mc kinda looks like Antonio, dark hair, blue eyes :hushedface:
First thought on my mind that he's a son, but that's also would be up to the dev. Maybe traditional son, or a genetic experiment. The whole poison immunity in his childhood sounds like something he had to be trained for, but let's face it we have no major plot points to go on. Though the assassination attempts ARE leading to something.
MAYBE THE DAD IS THE VILLAIN :OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: Haise01 and Enyos

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
From one of my first replies to the thread.
I don't want to spoil anything but at the same time, I wanna clarify that there will be no incest in the game :)
A lot of the stuff is hidden in the dialogue and the character's response and behavoirs. Some ar even hid in the comedy part.
Lots of interesting and really in-depth theories at the theory section at my discord server.
Now, as always, I do not interfere with any theories (besides the no incest part) and take no real part in it. Also, no matter what the theories are - the story stays the same.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018

A lot of the stuff is hidden in the dialogue and the character's response and behavoirs. Some ar even hid in the comedy part.
Lots of interesting and really in-depth theories at the theory section at my discord server.
Now, as always, I do not interfere with any theories (besides the no incest part) and take no real part in it. Also, no matter what the theories are - the story stays the same.
Oh no! why would you say that?! that only makes me question more things XD. But that really makes me hope we are not related to the Deluca family or at least to the sisters, it there's no incest that would mean we wouln't have any "fun" with them and that would really suck
Edit: i was talking about the no incest part and why you would say it like that :)

Reactions: HopesGaming

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017

I figured that would be the case, as no intent was introduced in the beginning. It would be weird to do so later, but as a speculation point it just made sense.
All I want are Cordia moments where she says more than one line.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Cordia is sadly not someone that will have the content as the other girls anytime soon.
She is mainly in the story content. She is the head of the family and not easily accessible as with the other girls.
Once you gain higher status and rank within the family, her content will truly open up. Especially when you gain access to her boss room freely.

Even though Cordia is gaining some following, I have to stick with the lore of the game.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
So what are you guys theories about Gracie? I think she's a sociopath, maybe she did somthing crazy when she was a kid, maybe hurt Luna, but for some reason she forgot about it, and her mom doesn't want her to remember, that's why she is out of family business.
I have a similar theory: my theory is that Lady Cordia has some kind of mental ill that Gracie has inherited: Cordia is always expressionless and don't let Gracie go to missions because as Gracie said "she said i'm like her". This would also explain the scene where she enters in the room after the execution and could be related to the "worst night in Luna's life" that she doesn't remember. Maybe they discovered her ill that night?

Reactions: Haise01 and Enyos

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
No incest means the MC is not blood related but probably still related in the family (organization). DeLucas take care of their family including their blood families. I still think the MC is a son of one of the serpents or former serpent. For his mother to train his body to be resistant to poison indicates that his mother is/was part of the family (organization) too.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes