Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I don't think she tried to kill him. I believe she knew all along that the MC would face problems and tried to prepare his body. She was aware of her husband's (MC's dad) business, what he was into, and the perils that would befall her child from the fathers sins. (Or maybe she really was a crazy bitch and wanted him gone.)
I think she did try to kill MC. My theory is that she didn't know that MC's father was a Deluca and when she found out she snaps and tries to kill the MC so that he never becomes a member. But only one man truly know's for sure.

Reactions: Enyos

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
And why his mother tried to kill him?
That was my first thought, but i dont know, maybe she was training him.
Either way I think she was bad mom, I think she resented the father for leaving them, so she started abusing the mc or something like that.
But we dont know what else she did to the mc.

Reactions: Enyos

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
wait...I got it, how Gracie could be the MC's real mother
  1. Gracie went back in time
  2. Than she met/had sex with a man
  3. After giving birth, she gave the baby up for adoption
  4. Gracie traveled forward in time
nailed it. That's a wrap gents we're done here.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
This explains why they had to wipe her memory...

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
sadly this also means no sex with gracy since hope statet no incest. damn and here is was enjoying gracy in the bath tube

if we continue this i need some serious drinking...

Reactions: Haise01 and Enyos

lkgdflkgjd

Jun 7, 2017
in all seriousness i have a feeling and that would explian the way the Faimly Boss(forgot her name)treating the MC that she is his Mother,and the woman who MC thought was his mother was only(perhaps)his father wife and not his biological Mother,again that would explain her horrible treatment of the MC and a attempt to poison/kill him when he was just a child becouse he was the Deluca Boss child with whom her husband most likely cheated on her(possibly)and in a way similar to Hera(wife of Zeus) she does with the MC something similar(trying to kill him and making his life hell overall)for the sins commited by his father against her

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
The father rhetoric is the uncle o high five.
Hope with Lana = scarefaced
Hope with grace = corleone son
Hope with boss = corleonefather
Hope whit wife son = alpachino

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey guys

I underestimated the time it would take to do Luna's questline and renders. Took me a bit over an extra week to finish that. There are three new locations (outside), and many customs poses in her quest line which took me a bit to build and correctly render. Also, I was determined to reach a specific point in her love progress for this update.
The plan was to have the update ready at around the 21-22 to keep it at the five weeks after each update goal. Now I'm working hard to be able to keep up with that. However, due to Luna's content which took me an extra week, I may extend the release an extra week. I will work hard to get it out in good time.

- HG

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
in all seriousness i have a feeling and that would explian the way the Faimly Boss(forgot her name)treating the MC that she is his Mother,and the woman who MC thought was his mother was only(perhaps)his father wife and not his biological Mother,again that would explain her horrible treatment of the MC and a attempt to poison/kill him when he was just a child becouse he was the Deluca Boss child with whom her husband most likely cheated on her(possibly)and in a way similar to Hera(wife of Zeus) she does with the MC something similar(trying to kill him and making his life hell overall)for the sins commited by his father against her
as hopes (the dev) statet multiple times now, there won't be incest in the game, so queen c. or as you said "the boss" simply can't be the mother since she will be a love interest.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes