lkgdflkgjd

Jun 7, 2017
as hopes (the dev) statet multiple times now, there won't be incest in the game, so queen c. or as you said "the boss" simply can't be the mother since she will be a love interest.
i see i did not know that,but still when you think about it it fits,at least for me,even if not would be cool to find out the real reason behind such treatment of the MC by his mother and the Deluca Boss in the future,and who was the MC father that it seems he was highly respected member of the Delucas(at least for Boss)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys

The plan was to have the update ready at around the 21-22 to keep it at the five weeks after each update goal. Now I'm working hard to be able to keep up with that. However, due to Luna's content which took me an extra week, I may extend the release an extra week. I will work hard to get it out in good time.

- HG
I thought @HopesGaming doesn't have a set schedule of release

Reactions: Enyos

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Cool game but desperately needs more content...especially the lewd kind :)
I can't help but agree, who wouldn't want to see "more" of the girls, and yet at the same time I find I'm so hooked on the story that's unfolding I could almost due without the lewd content..... Almost, but not quite.

Reactions: Enyos

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Gym o room gym for trainin with Luna and grace and game room drink or game with wife son. More talk with boss or scene .
1 question the mission of knife is the mission of vine or other future mission?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Luna for the win! That scene where she just melts in the MC's arms... gorgeous. You'd forget her crazy tendencies. Really she's hungry for affection... big time.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I still don't do etas. It was more a personal eta since I still want to do it in a timely fashion.
Etas tend to make you rush it to the deadline and it would hurt the overall quality. Personal goals just mean you want it out as quickly as possible but not at the cost of quality.

The adult content will come. Once the *threshold* have been passed it will be plentiful. But for now, the story and character development is the focus.
I'm actually positively surprised by how you guys been taken this way of doing it. (excluding the very few guys who have been tramping on the ground and demanding 'da sex')

Another thing, when I say new locations it's not places you can visit like with the rooms, such rooms and locations will be added in the future. It's three new locations that I had to create and setup for Luna's event.

Also, the 'Blizzard' young Cordia picture I posted for my patrons is probably my favorite render. That and the 'miscarriage' angel picture of Isabel.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
I still don't do etas. It was more a personal eta since I still want to do it in a timely fashion.
Etas tend to make you rush it to the deadline and it would hurt the overall quality. Personal goals just mean you want it out as quickly as possible but not at the cost of quality.

The adult content will come. Once the *threshold* have been passed it will be plentiful. But for now, the story and character development is the focus.
I'm actually positively surprised by how you guys been taken this way of doing it. (excluding the very few guys who have been tramping on the ground and demanding 'da sex')

Another thing, when I say new locations it's not places you can visit like with the rooms, such rooms and locations will be added in the future. It's three new locations that I had to create and setup for Luna's event.

Also, the 'Blizzard' young Cordia picture I posted for my patrons is probably my favorite render. That and the 'miscarriage' angel picture of Isabel.
to be honest i'm more excited about the story, i'll wanna play and find out all the secrets, and of course, more scenes with luna :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype::eazyHype:

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
@HopesGaming stated his vision of the game several times. If you want sex senseless scenes, this isn't a game for you.
Sex Senseless Scenes? Perhaps you mean Gratuitous Sex Scenes? While everyone gets tired of repetitive posts asking for lewd scenes, that doesn't make the desire for them any less relevant. The Deluca Family is a great story. As I said before I rushed though some scenes to get to the sex. Then I read the story more closely and was hooked by the great storytelling.
I'm sure the Dev @HopesGaming will get to the lewd scenes when the story calls for it.... as he should. All the female characters are Far Too Sexy not to have sex with them. Otherwise he could have drawn a bunch of homely women like in The Sopranos (Tony Soprano's sister for example was a real erection killer). You could cut the sexual tension between Luna and the MC with a knife (pun intended). The MC risks his life every time he flirts with the Deluca women, especially Antonio's wife. Hopefully he'll have sex soon before he gets a bullet in the back of the head. I am excited to see where the story goes from here. Great job.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes