Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Thanks hope . update?

Hey guys

I underestimated the time it would take to do Luna's questline and renders. Took me a bit over an extra week to finish that. There are three new locations (outside), and many customs poses in her quest line which took me a bit to build and correctly render. Also, I was determined to reach a specific point in her love progress for this update.
The plan was to have the update ready at around the 21-22 to keep it at the five weeks after each update goal. Now I'm working hard to be able to keep up with that. However, due to Luna's content which took me an extra week, I may extend the release an extra week. I will work hard to get it out in good time.

- HG

I believe HopesGaming doesn't like to hard set release dates though (because, you know... life), but I would imagine the "plan" would be next weekend/early next week.

Edit: OMG I just noticed the picture in the bottom of that post... Poor Luna! She actually looks... vulnerable. :teary:

Sparky1m

Oct 14, 2017
Does the game end after that story part where the dude got killed by Antonio? Every time i try to progress it says "Nothing to do"

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey all
Hope you all are having a great week.

Where do we stand with the game?

All the script for the game is now done.

With the Betrayal Arc done, it's time for a new arc to start. It will reveal a bit more on who the mother of MC is/was.

Some very brief Cordia backstory, a new Family introduction - The Fazio who is the focus of this arc. A bit one on one conversation with Serpent aka Mr. High-Five guy and perhaps some Cordia time?

This arc will be a significant turning point for our MC's 'Mafia-life'. A new (and the first of many) recruits will be introduced doing this arc. Sadly, due to time, this soldier meeting will be for the next update.

Luna's event is done and rendered.

The plan is now to make the scenes for the new arc - batch render it - add it - polish it and send to proofread.

I am also planning to add some dream renders to add some lewd flavor to the game until we progressed far enough with the main girls.

- So when you go to sleep, you have the option to pick a female and to depend on what events and quest you done with those a lewd image will show.

How in depth we will go with this dream system depends on the feedback of you guys.

After the launch, I will start a new series of post that I do after every update.

My thoughts on the process, what I did right and what I could do better.

Moreover, of course, have you guys involved with it too.

I wish you guys a good Halloween!

-HG

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018

Hey all

With the Betrayal Arc done, it's time for a new arc to start. It will reveal a bit more on who the mother of MC is/was.

Some very brief Cordia backstory, a new Family introduction - The Fazio who is the focus of this arc. A bit one on one conversation with Serpent aka Mr. High-Five guy and perhaps some Cordia time?

This arc will be a significant turning point for our MC's 'Mafia-life'. A new (and the first of many) recruits will be introduced doing this arc. Sadly, due to time, this soldier meeting will be for the next update.

The plan is now to make the scenes for the new arc - batch render it - add it - polish it and send to proofread.

I am also planning to add some dream renders to add some lewd flavor to the game until we progressed far enough with the main girls.

- So when you go to sleep, you have the option to pick a female and to depend on what events and quest you done with those a lewd image will show.

How in depth we will go with this dream system depends on the feedback of you guys.

After the launch, I will start a new series of post that I do after every update.

-HG

:eazyHype: Thank you so Much! I'm so looking forward to it and thanks for all of the hard work!:firstimekiss:

Reactions: Haise01

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017

Hey all

-HG

Hope the dreams will be avoidable. Dream to have fun with some girls will lose the interest when we'll have the real action with them. I don't like at all these dreams and imaginations stuffs we find in some games...

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Hope the dreams will be avoidable. Dream to have fun with some girls will lose the interest when we'll have the real action with them. I don't like at all these dreams and imaginations stuffs we find in some games...
Yep, im with you there. Honestly if the game is solid enough i dont need to be spoonfed sex scenes like that. And when it comes to this game i believe it is good enough without it.

Reactions: takeshikovash

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
He said we'll have the option to pick a girl in dreams, than yes, i think they'll be avoidable and probably just a little of teasing not really action. We'll see.

Reactions: Enyos
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes