HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The dreams are avoidable and will not be intercourse. I also believe it takes away from the pursuit and when the action finally happens.
It should be seen as some extra lewd images to add flavor after some quests.
Example after Gracie's dance quest there will be a simple lewd image with Gracie with her dance outfit (just an example)
But it's not something that will be very in-depth at first nor a sequence of sex scenes.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
The dreams are avoidable and will not be intercourse. I also believe it takes away from the pursuit and when the action finally happens.
It should be seen as some extra lewd images to add flavor after some quests.
Example after Gracie's dance quest there will be a simple lewd image with Gracie with her dance outfit (just an example)
But it's not something that will be very in-depth at first nor a sequence of sex scenes.
It is an understandable perspective. So many ppl whining about there is no lewd action in this game and you're trying to give some without breaking your rules (and i agree it's too early for that)

BUT
Lewd dreams are kinda waste of time and effort imo. They are just bonus images like wallpapers or update posts.
Because of that reason most of the ppl prefers to skip it.
Don't get me wrong though, it's not a bad thing. it just doesn't serve it's purpose. That's all

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@KappaClaus
I can follow you on that.
It's going for a test drive in the upcoming release. I evaluate how it's perceived (probably with a poll and/or discord and here) and if it's mostly skipped I will remove it.
As this is not an episodic game and the feature is more a side thing - it's easier to give it a go.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Hope the dreams will be avoidable. Dream to have fun with some girls will lose the interest when we'll have the real action with them. I don't like at all these dreams and imaginations stuffs we find in some games...
I share the same sentiment. I think Hopes just want to try to please those impatient guys about lewd content in the game.

Reactions: Haise01

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I share the same sentiment. I think Hopes just want to try to please those impatient guys about lewd content in the game.
Indeed, and those impatient guys can go and suck it. I want a good game. Im certain the dev is able to produce one. Just let it take the time it needs.
But yeah i totally get why he is thinking of it. I just feel it aint needed at all.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018

Hey all
Hope you all are having a great week.

Where do we stand with the game?

All the script for the game is now done.

With the Betrayal Arc done, it's time for a new arc to start. It will reveal a bit more on who the mother of MC is/was.

Some very brief Cordia backstory, a new Family introduction - The Fazio who is the focus of this arc. A bit one on one conversation with Serpent aka Mr. High-Five guy and perhaps some Cordia time?

This arc will be a significant turning point for our MC's 'Mafia-life'. A new (and the first of many) recruits will be introduced doing this arc. Sadly, due to time, this soldier meeting will be for the next update.

Luna's event is done and rendered.

The plan is now to make the scenes for the new arc - batch render it - add it - polish it and send to proofread.

I am also planning to add some dream renders to add some lewd flavor to the game until we progressed far enough with the main girls.

- So when you go to sleep, you have the option to pick a female and to depend on what events and quest you done with those a lewd image will show.

How in depth we will go with this dream system depends on the feedback of you guys.

After the launch, I will start a new series of post that I do after every update.

My thoughts on the process, what I did right and what I could do better.

Moreover, of course, have you guys involved with it too.

I wish you guys a good Halloween!

-HG

Let's go!!:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: Otyi and Enyos

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Actually, that won't please those guys since they want sexual content which the dreams won't give.
Also, those guys I kind of want to weed out from the game as those do not understand the concept of a story game and usually are the most entitled ones.
I like the player base I have now.

But I do hear you guys. Today I will set up a poll system about dream system. Probably will be at the discussion channel to get as many people on as possible.

*Edit* Thread is up and running at general discussion

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Indeed, and those impatient guys can go and suck it. I want a good game. Im certain the dev is able to produce one. Just let it take the time it needs.
But yeah i totally get why he is thinking of it. I just feel it aint needed at all.
I actually wanted to vote for "hate it" for the same reason, but after the dev explained it's strictly non-sexual dreams, I am not opposed to it and I'm curious to see how it looks. Currently the vote is 60% in favor so I guess it's happening.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
I'm actually positively surprised by how you guys been taken this way of doing it. (excluding the very few guys who have been tramping on the ground and demanding 'da sex')
It's the way it's always been. We've just learned to grow impatient.

Also, the 'Blizzard' young Cordia picture I posted for my patrons is probably my favorite render. That and the 'miscarriage' angel picture of Isabel.
You tease, indeed.

Now to just get a job so I can support you. :D

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 504 Votes