Osso

Apr 30, 2017
GOSH ...dammmm good game..i may venture to say that is very addictive game !!!
Very nice story /plot and with good development so far, I hope it continues like this
( waiting for an update to come out)

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
The first tresome possible is Mc , son and wife. The son are sleep, drunk or drug .
The complicate this game .possible whit one route for women . the harem is very hard whit no various dead of Mc .
Dead for knive Luna. Dead for bulled son. Dead for evened wife. Dead for in the wood grace. Dead in accident for boss and killed in boot of sement uncle .

Where. Find 4 wine for next kiss of wife?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have kind of trouble to understand, what you want to tell us. Maybe another person can better guess what you mean. No offend, my English is not that good either. :)

For your question, you can buy 3 times wine on your Laptop in your room. The last wine you will get after talking with Wilfred and doing a Mission. There are also hints when you click on your Journal (J) to see, what to do next.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
The first tresome possible is Mc , son and wife. The son are sleep, drunk or drug .
The complicate this game .possible whit one route for women . the harem is very hard whit no various dead of Mc .
Dead for knive Luna. Dead for bulled son. Dead for evened wife. Dead for in the wood grace. Dead in accident for boss and killed in boot of sement uncle .

Where. Find 4 wine for next kiss of wife?
You have to talk to the Old Man at the door where you do the jobs and there should be an option to ask him about the wine.

Reactions: HopesGaming

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@HopesGaming you really need to add a side-chick or two thats there for filler sex...fatal mistake some dev's make in a "long story" is blueballing ...if a player has to wait 6-7 updates..months before he gets his weenie roasted...they often start complaining or leaving..the best fix to avoid that so you can tell the story with the main-dames is sidechicks
an example:Wilfred realizes being around 4 stunning women may have adverse effects on you..and as he wants to keep you from being tsktsk he arranges call-girls to visit.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming you really need to add a side-chick or two thats there for filler sex...fatal mistake some dev's make in a "long story" is blueballing ...if a player has to wait 6-7 updates..months before he gets his weenie roasted...they often start complaining or leaving..the best fix to avoid that so you can tell the story with the main-dames is sidechicks
an example:Wilfred realizes being around 4 stunning women may have adverse effects on you..and as he wants to keep you from being tsktsk he arranges call-girls to visit.
Ah yeah. Definitely won't be getting anything near that before I do such scenes.
The other characters will be the female soldier(s) (was planning to add her in 0.03 but due to voting will be moved to 0.04) and the Jalens (The friend who has yet to be seen) sister.
Of course many others too. But I just didn't want them to be there to simply be there.
The focus was to get to know the main girls without any distractions. And then the other girls slowly make their entrance.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ah yeah. Definitely won't be getting anything near that before I do such scenes.
The other characters will be the female soldier(s) (was planning to add her in 0.03 but due to voting will be moved to 0.04) and the Jalens (The friend who has yet to be seen) sister.
Of course many others too. But I just didn't want them to be there to simply be there.
The focus was to get to know the main girls without any distractions. And then the other girls slowly make their entrance.
Considering how many that already love the story. Just do what you had planned and ignore us all. I have faith in this game and you.

Bravo228

Jun 26, 2018
I have kind of trouble to understand, what you want to tell us. Maybe another person can better guess what you mean. No offend, my English is not that good either. :)

For your question, you can buy 3 times wine on your Laptop in your room. The last wine you will get after talking with Wilfred and doing a Mission. There are also hints when you click on your Journal (J) to see, what to do next.

I was only able to buy wine 2 times from my laptop. Then I was able to get the mission from Wilfred to steal a bottle of wine. Did I miss something or is that the current story line?

lkgdflkgjd

Jun 7, 2017
HopesGaming im interested in how MC will progress in the family,will he go from a simple nobody to someone who perhaps will be at the level or even above the 4 Serpents?, and how the Rank in the Family will affect the rest of the game overall,as well as how its affecting interactions with other characters in and out of the family/city etc?and finally will the endings be affected by your Rank and Gear and all of the stuff like that?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@lkgdflkgjd
As this is a very heavy story game with mysterious that slowly gets unfolded while playing - it's hard to give out such answers without leaving some spoilers.
But the ending will not be affected as much by rank and gear. Since many of the story sections require you to reach a rank before you can undertake it. (It wouldn't make sense for an associate to be in big meetings and fighting with other families and dons)
In general, gaining ranks is part of the game and the story and characters interactions will follow that.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes