Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Can't say Gracie is apathetic or sociopath since she displayed an emotion of great dislike towards Isabela. Her calm and calculating nature (zero panic) is what troubles Cordia. Hard to guess Luna's beef with Mysterious Six that involved Gracie. Could it be that Gracie is crazier than Luna when she snaps?

Reactions: Enyos

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
Cordia is sadly not someone that will have the content as the other girls anytime soon.
She is mainly in the story content. She is the head of the family and not easily accessible as with the other girls.
Once you gain higher status and rank within the family, her content will truly open up. Especially when you gain access to her boss room freely.

Even though Cordia is gaining some following, I have to stick with the lore of the game.
Which is pretty amazing despite this being in an early stage. On one hand the protagonist has his own plot. The rest of the family seem to do as well there are certain actions by characters that just ask for a flashback or an explanation, even something as little as Antonio killing his subordinates, is that his thing or was this subordinate different.
Still for us to interact with ONE subordinate who gets immediately killed (not counting the serpents or Wilfred)
Wilfred:I saw that my lady very touching moment indeed
Cue LOLs all over the place

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I think the reason Gracie "is out of family business" is that she's still too young to be in the family business

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Luna is only a year older than Gracie and she's already much involved in the family business so age cannot be the reason.

Reactions: Haise01

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Can't say Gracie is apathetic or sociopath since she displayed an emotion of great dislike towards Isabela. Her calm and calculating nature (zero panic) is what troubles Cordia. Hard to guess Luna's beef with Mysterious Six that involved Gracie. Could it be that Gracie is crazier than Luna when she snaps?
Idk, the way she reacted to that guy's death, I think his name was Trino, everyone was treating him like friend during the punishment, Gracie said he was funny and all, and when she saw him dead she was like ''hey mom, you look great today!:kissingheart::kissingheart:''
I know he was a traitor but her reaction was kinda funny, I'm telling you, she's crazy lol

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
First thought on my mind that he's a son, but that's also would be up to the dev. Maybe traditional son, or a genetic experiment. The whole poison immunity in his childhood sounds like something he had to be trained for, but let's face it we have no major plot points to go on. Though the assassination attempts ARE leading to something.
MAYBE THE DAD IS THE VILLAIN :OhMyGoodness:
Nah, dad is sniper Serpent man, High-Five guy.

Reactions: Enyos
Jun 3, 2018
Cordia is sadly not someone that will have the content as the other girls anytime soon.
She is mainly in the story content. She is the head of the family and not easily accessible as with the other girls.
Once you gain higher status and rank within the family, her content will truly open up. Especially when you gain access to her boss room freely.

Even though Cordia is gaining some following, I have to stick with the lore of the game.
You mean to keep special lady for special occasion and special achievements?
Whooaaa. . .That would be special goals :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Idk, the way she reacted to that guy's death, I think his name was Trino, everyone was treating him like friend during the punishment, Gracie said he was funny and all, and when she saw him dead she was like ''hey mom, you look great today!:kissingheart::kissingheart:''
I know he was a traitor but her reaction was kinda funny, I'm telling you, she's crazy lol
possible crazy or more possible is repressed emotion. there's still this trauma that was hinted by Luna when she spoke to the MC about their past. still this is just a guess.

Reactions: Haise01

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
And why his mother tried to kill him?
I don't think she tried to kill him. I believe she knew all along that the MC would face problems and tried to prepare his body. She was aware of her husband's (MC's dad) business, what he was into, and the perils that would befall her child from the fathers sins. (Or maybe she really was a crazy bitch and wanted him gone.)

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
according to the ranbling from flail-guy, there is massive potential, like mc's mother coming from either law enforcement or another family. that way the talk about his dna and gene's would still fit if his dad is one of the serpents. or maybe we're totally wrong about his dad and he was an enemy of the family.
that's why i love this game, it can go on in so many ways.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017

No worries, Hopes! We know the best things are always saved for last.

Daily reminder Cordia is best waifu.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I don't think she tried to kill him. I believe she knew all along that the MC would face problems and tried to prepare his body. She was aware of her husband's (MC's dad) business, what he was into, and the perils that would befall her child from the fathers sins. (Or maybe she really was a crazy bitch and wanted him gone.)
I don't know, may be must play again, but think remember MC saying didn't get much love from her.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes