Dec 28, 2017
the most dangerous at the moment to me is Isabel since she knows very well what she's doing and who she's married to ^^ but some danger keeps the blood running fast
Hahaha, I must say I agree. I mean I had a choice, to Stop or turn head, well let's just say I didn't choose stop... I am starting to get the feeling his father is one of the 4.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Hahaha, I must say I agree. I mean I had a choice, to Stop or turn head, well let's just say I didn't choose stop... I am starting to get the feeling his father is one of the 4.
same her, thought of the high-five-guy and his odd interest in mc, but that was countered in a way by the flail-guy and his rambling about mc's genes when he's willing to sacrifice himself for the girls. that sounded more like his father was something like a sworn enemy to the family once

Dec 28, 2017
same her, thought of the high-five-guy and his odd interest in mc, but that was countered in a way by the flail-guy and his rambling about mc's genes when he's willing to sacrifice himself for the girls. that sounded more like his father was something like a sworn enemy to the family once
Queen C mentioned early on that he was like his father up to the part where he voiced his silly ambitions. And yes I also thought of the high-five-guy I'll flip a coin and say it's either high five guy or at least he knew/knows the mc's father. either way, I can't wait for the next update. This is truly a work of art so far.

Reactions: AlterSack

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The game is great. But i have a little bit worrys about the girls. Many players a rooted for Luna and Cordia, is it not a little bit dangerous to have the the other female npcs so hard outperformed by Luna? Luna was my favortie the first time i have seen her, not just the model, also her characterisation and her little insane mind. The other girls are looking boring, compared with her.
All characters have their fans and pro's/con's. I for my part prefer Luna a bit just because she is crazy and not this helpless little princess that you see most of the times in games.

We also don't know what will happen in terms of character development in the future, lets just wait and see before we go over to the "all is black" mood.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
how many have re-played this from the beginning and how many times?
Played it about three times now.
The first time i got to level 10 before realizing i needed to press the Continue button in order to progress the story.
The second time i was more focused on what needed to be done and got through the current version quite quickly.

The renderings and scenes are fantastic. The characters are fun too, all of them.
At this stage the game/story feels a little linear simply because there isn't enough content yet to see the repercussions to a negative response or path. But the central story is rather engaging and there is hints to various future paths.

The introduction to the household set how i played this game so far. (Any of my saves, i haven't peeked once in the showers. In fear of Cordia and her simple note. Plus i get the feeling they're to be revealed as the protagonists family.)

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
And more form hope killed for the lover the girls " boy friend" the other family . more than 30 form killed .
.03 what possible day or month.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I played through version 1 twice, only once so far for 0.02, but I'm sure I'll play it again before 0.03.

in the words of the dev...
"I don't do etas.
I do quality.
But of course, will still try to send it out in a timely fashion."
so it'll be released when it's released.
No complaints here. The story is really great that the "lewd" scenes just feels like extra. Really it's like a watching a movie. Wilfred is da man hahaha.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
I haven't finished yet but I like it so far, the characters are interesting, funny, and Luna is awesome.
But I feel like no matter what choice you make, the story will go the same way =/

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@Haise01
Your feelings are correct. Having multiple paths for this kind of games is simply insanity for a one-man job. I always try to make the game as unique as possible, but at the same time not overpromise nor overextend in a way that will hurt the game down the line.

Different paths mean I have to make content for 2-3+ different routes. Which means less content for someone on a specific route.
I rather have the game feel *full* without it ending up feeling *lacking* and forced to replay.

Now that does not mean that the choices are just there for the fun of it.
ALL the choices have some purpose.
Either it's for information like when you talk to Wilfred about the town. Affection choices with the characters or choices that affect the mcs stats.

The stats so far are:
Dispassion: audio vs camera, sacrifice or not, save merc or not, say deserved or not etc.
Example of how it can affect the gameplay;
Future story section in which you need to kill a guy. Shoot at the head and get it over with or with higher dispassion stats --> Slowly cut his throat and make him bleed out.
Lower dispassion opens up for different scenes too.

Then there are personality stats:
Anger
Calm
Crazy

The park scene with Luna and her desire for ice cream. Did not only add it for comedy reasons but actually the first time in which these stats can be affected. 3 options to how to answer the two bonans. Either the calm and collected, angry or the crazy fairy way.

That will change some scenes automatically in the future. Example how will the mc react to some of his soldiers on failed missions etc. Calm and collected? Angry and pissed with his subordinates or the crazy style.

TDLR:
Choices do not change any stories significantly or make it branch out but will change how it affects some scenes and gameplay.
There will be side stories that can be branched out with different outcomes.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
@Haise01
Your feelings are correct. Having multiple paths for this kind of games is simply insanity for a one-man job. I always try to make the game as unique as possible, but at the same time not overpromise nor overextend in a way that will hurt the game down the line.

Different paths mean I have to make content for 2-3+ different routes. Which means less content for someone on a specific route.
I rather have the game feel *full* without it ending up feeling *lacking* and forced to replay.

Either it's for information like when you talk to Wilfred about the town. Affection choices with the characters or choices that affect the mcs stats.

The stats so far are:
Dispassion: audio vs camera, sacrifice or not, save merc or not, say deserved or not etc.
Future story section in which you need to kill a guy. Shoot at the head and get it over with or with higher dispassion stats --> Slowly cut his throat and make him bleed out.

Anger
Calm
Crazy

The park scene with Luna and her desire for ice cream. Did not only add it for comedy reasons but actually the first time in which these stats can be affected. 3 options to how to answer the two bonans. Either the calm and collected, angry or the crazy fairy way.

That will change some scenes automatically in the future. Example how will the mc react to some of his soldiers on failed missions etc. Calm and collected? Angry and pissed with his subordinates or the crazy style.

TDLR:
Choices do not change any stories significantly or make it branch out but will change how it affects some scenes and gameplay.
That's interesting, I'm in the Park scene right now lol
Anyway thank you for your answer, now I know what to expect.:happyblush
Games with multiple paths are my favorites, but I'm enjoying this one here, I mean, the story is very intriguing.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
@Haise01

The stats so far are:

Anger
Calm
Crazy

TDLR:
So the story is about the development of MC's personality. In perspective, he could become the Antonio (angry), Cordia (calm), or Luna/serpent with flail I forgot the name (crazy) types. I guess the development of his personality will also affect each girl's opinion/interaction with him? Looking forward to how things will pan out.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
@Haise01

The stats so far are:

Anger
Calm
Crazy

TDLR:
I greatly appreciate your forwardness on how the reputation points (choices) affect game play and story. I admire that you understand how the scripting gets completely out of hand when branching out, and set boundaries for yourself to keep from getting overwhelmed. It gets harder for a writer to keep all parts of the story synchronous, and stressing out over writing so many different paths could definitely hurt the originality and witty flair that you've shown thus far. The story that you've laid out at this point doesn't need branches to be good, and I just want to experience it as the plots unfold, not stress out over making a wrong decision on the 2nd day.

I have started to explore Ren'Py myself recently, and love it for it's simplicity, yet loathe it for how complicated it can become. There was another VN released recently (this is not the place to advertise others works) with a huge amount of decisions that would impact the character and the story later on. It is beautifully writ and rendered, but I worry they may have painted themselves into a corner with the amount of branches introduced. Again, it's admirable that you could identify these problems so early on (in your own title) and still deliver such captivating work that has us waiting on the edge of our leather office chairs for the next update. :)

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Is there a way to know you have done all the missions or gone through all the story of the current version of the game?
I'm level 10, I've been doing a lot of missions, bought all the skill books and done a bunch of contracts but things are pretty much the same for a while now.
Atleast I have a lot of money now x'D

Reactions: proximus and Enyos
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes