Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
HopesGaming I think you need to make a small program just playing the Filius Canis Scene. And when people demand content send them directly to play that file.

RandyPhoenix I think you missed the point here. I was talking about people demanding "content to their liking". Not about your point relating to speed. The Filius Canis Scene message is not related to speed of production, which was the essence of your comment, but is about demanding the game being made tailored to a specific individual's taste.

Last edited:

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
I know this has been said before, but what an amazing story. I will be honest, a lot of these games are just fap material, but this game's writing is on another level. This reminds me of a game where I had to choose bewteen one girl and the other died in a fire, that game fucked me up because I became attached to the characters due to the writing, this game has that emotional bond.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
You are putting two very different topics in the same bag. Dev answer to you was about your complain about the content being included.
RandyPhoenix's complain is about the speed of releases.

Your complain enters the "I demand other content".The whole point of Filius Canis was for people like you. Randy is complaining something else. Right or not, not the same issue.
Demand? You kiddin', right? A little complain about lack of "something steamy" - yeah. The quote I qouted (sorry for the phrase) fitting perfectly for both "complains".

UPD: You think I'm outgoing bile - you wrong. Just to clarify - I like the game as it is. But (IMO) it would be great to see AND a bit more new content (whith regularity of updates) AND something (I thnk) 90% of people want.

Last edited:

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
the name of the MC is not the same when i add V0-06 saves. i also try to rename my MC but it dont stay like that
any one know how to fix

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I really hope the update after this one will have a one or two Story updates as well, it's been a while since we had one. Would also be nice if the job board updated.

Reactions: HopesGaming

SnS

Dec 4, 2018
I just finished it. There's some story progressing and some interesting developments. Already looking forward to what's next!

Reactions: HopesGaming

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
... This reminds me of a game where I had to choose bewteen one girl and the other died in a fire, that game fucked me up because I became attached to the characters due to the writing, this game has that emotional bond.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Acting lessons is very good, yes.
But try the new game of the same dev "Being a DIK", if you havent already. :)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
how do you tirgger the good night kiss with Isabel? She wont do it in the living room at night, and she's always sleeping next to Antonio during late night

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes