JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and HopesGaming, I must thank you from the bottom of my heart for another great one.

Despite this being a smaller update than usual, it just comes to show that it makes no difference (well, can't speak for others but for me it doesn't) as long as "story is king", and with DeLuca, it always has been that with you as its storyteller (don't ever change who you are man, no matter how much some may try to bash you or pressure you with the rushed sexual content).

The 2 events (1 Isabel, & 1 Wilfred + Luna +Gracie) in this update were both heartwarming in different ways - I liked the resolution of Isabel's current arc, while finding out more about her. With Wilfred's event, it was adorable seeing Luna & Gracie (!) in their early childhood (I even loved seeing them be playful with each other, with MC & Wilfred being observers).

Okay, now some questions for ya:

1) I think I remember you saying previously (quite a while ago I think) that Luna (who purely loves MC) will be unwilling to share MC with other girls (compared to Gracie who is curious & wants exploration, & for Isabel, I don't remember what you said lol).
With Luna, I'm just asking out of curiosity, is that still the case? (i.e. later down the line, Luna will not respond well to MC being involved with other girls, with MC being given an ultimatum to choose?) Or are you feeling about it differently now?

2) This is a question that is kinda related to question 1. Some Devs implement a stat called "cheat points" where if the player has the MC cheat on a character, these points stack up and ultimately affect the game's ending (assuming the game has multiple endings).
Again, I'm not asking you to implement this (Since you'll have your own vision of the ending/s), but what are your thoughts on this approach by some Devs (again asking out of curiosity, nothing more than your thoughs on it, and also it's not to criticise those Devs who implement this)?

3) We've seen one retired Capo of the DeLuca Family with Isabel & Gracie's freezer room event. So this might be more of a lore question, what do Capos actually do when they retire (not just DeLuca capos, but all Capos in general)? And is being "retired" actually being out of "the game" (of mafia life)?
I'd imagine even though they're retired, in reality, they're not really out of it because of their Omerta Oath (which is for life) & would need to answer their Family's "call in need" even when they're in retirement. But that's just my interpretation of it.

4) Wilfred's flashback of Luna & Gracie in "Portend", in terms of chronology, how long ago was it before Luna's kidnapping in "My name is Luna" flashback?

5) Not sure whether this is spoilers or not, but since we find out about Isabel's grandfather & uncles in Isabel's event, any chance we'll get to meet them somewhere down the line? Or would you say it's unlikely given Isabel's family are basically "outsiders" (people living outside of Lucania)?

6) (Hoping this isn't too much of spoilers) If you could describe the personality of the remaining Serpents (Cynthia, 4th unrevealed Serpent) in just one word (for each of them), what would be best used to describe them?

7) This isn't a question, but have to admit, the "she-devils" dynamic between Luna & Gracie in Isabel's event was dynamite level. Now I'm imagining when Charvi (Jalen's sister) gets added to that mix. Damn, that dynamic feels like it may potentially go into the nuke level :LOL: with that trinity.

Take care of yourself Hopes. I enjoyed the update greatly, and am excited for what's to come in its future.

Last edited:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
It's complete. Got the completion message and everything. Still can't goodnight kiss her.
no it is not. I also receive that complete msg too, but it is meant that you complete one of several current arcs.

I was able to enable the good night kiss; you just have to complete both new quests from 6.5 version("Portrait" and something fly something). both of them appear in the Events Jornal.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
just a though, in one of the new images of adult Gracie seems a bit weird, like half of the face is really well balanced and beautiful, and the other is just a bit weird, its not that it is that bad but its like she has a swollen cheek from a punch in the face, on the left side, that she got from a fist fight from the day before lol

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i really liked the Isabel Event - excellent writing as always !
but afterwards it gets buggy
everytime i sleep i get the Isabel event again
something seemed to got messed up like i did the evening kiss but when
i load that savegame and want to do it again he says i dont wanna talk to her right now
so i'm in this loop and can't get the Alfred event
i loaded an earlier savegame and this time it worked i got the Alfred event!
just wondering this game doesnt seem to have a skip button like many renpy games
so how will it work for 0.7 will we have to start from scratch again?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i loaded an earlier savegame and this time it worked i got the Alfred event!
just wondering this game doesnt seem to have a skip button like many renpy games
so how will it work for 0.7 will we have to start from scratch again?
There is a "skip" function. You just need to turn it on in the Settings.

Basically if all goes well (with the new gameplay & it ends up getting implemented in the game as Hopes has planned), all saves which were made prior to 0.7 will become incompatible, which in that case everyone will need to start from scratch again (I've experienced this couple of times with some other games, so not much of a surprise there).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Liked the QoL changes very much, seems like nice additions. Btw in gallery, Lady Cordia is unclickable in my save. Is it the same way with yall or is something wrong with my game? There were story ones on the other girls' ones, that's why I'm curious

I also realized how I missed Luna... Hope we don't get to wait too long for 0.7 :p
Same with me. Cordia is greyed out in my gallery, and nothing happens when I click her pic to access her gallery.

I'm also having the issue which has the Isabel's event restarting again, even after I finished that and Portend event.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Same with me. Cordia is greyed out in my gallery, and nothing happens when I click her pic to access her gallery.

I'm also having the issue which has the Isabel's event restarting again, even after I finished that and Portend event.
Cordia is greyed out due to no events in her Gallery. Can you upload your save where the content restart all over again? Thanks

Reactions: Real Kreten

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
So is there any Intercourse scene until this update or is the dev still obsessed with story building and dialogues and other nonsensical stuff?
No offence to the good story lovers, as I'm one of them but with this game I have had my vial of patience running very low.
Pussy penetration, not there yet.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes