Character

Jan 8, 2018
Damn dude, 'these' people annoyed you so much you even decided to spend your time and resources to show us their true face in your own creation! Are they really worth it though? I mean, this episode is quite self-explanatory and 'this' specific character was shown ugly both on inside and on the outside, on the inside mostly by his absence of common sence and illogical, irrational thinking, so the whole scene and Gracie's thoughts afterwards are very fun and all... But I can't stop thinking that the time and efforts spent on this episode could have been spent on something else, new story event, probably? Anyway, you know that people will be people. As for the update - it is great, I am pleased that characters are not dull puppets, they act like real people, they develop, and they show us they are capable of serious, hard decisions. That is all I wanted to say for now. Peace, everybody!

Reactions: Vamori

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Ok boys this topic is getting flooded with Filius IRLs. Calm down, hold the hand of your patrons and move the fuck on.
Thank you :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: HopesGaming

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
I just simply had to make my first comment. Filius Canus... LMAO. It might be a bit beneath you to ridicule these whiners, but god damn, it's so funny I can see why you still did it. Thanks for a good laugh!

Edit: "I want my ass to be penetrated", roflmao

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
wow.. so after months of waiting.. u come up with this :
One Isabel event (conclusion and end of her current arc)
- One minor flashback event. (Wilfred's flashback)
- Added goodnight kiss for Isabel
- Added three Luna dream scenes
- Added one Isabel character info screen image

Features
- Event log merged with Journal.
- Gallery with replay of all events
- Gallery with special renders
(Kudos to Mr.Qaywesdxc)
- Couple new music tracks
- The Promotion event now require the 'The Contract' to be done first

afterall we get 1 event with isabell
1 kiss
3 dreams
and 1 info screen .....
the features i wont mention because i wont call this crap upate .

now let me ask u. are u fucking kidding us ? u get money on paetron .. so get your ass up DEV and deliver for what ppl pay u !
content and updates.and content for 3 mins.. after months of waiting is not content, thats a slap in the face of every supporter of your game.this is embarasing ......
aha yeah yeah ....
well rework ,redo redo of a redo = lazyness... its easier and much fater to "redo " stuff what is alreasdy there, instead of creating "new content" for a game......
its like u sell the same car over and over again,justz with a different color, instead of doing your job and selling a new car.
they do a redo or remake or rework because they are themself so far away and off , of the story, that even the devs dont know anymore, where to continue.and what to do next.this is pure lazyness ....

for example astaros3d .....he made girl house ...made it to release v.0.02 and did 14 updates fix bugfixes ..and did not even fixed one of the major game breaking bugs after.. he keeped this bug till version 0.016.than he renamed all, reworked all, and got the same breaking crapp in game than before...

next one leocid2 and bastard girls :
the translation team who was workjing on version 1.5b said : we got a hardware failure, we are sick, we are ill, we got trouble in RL, we had to redo all multiple times .....and so on and on and on ...but they satrted sending the eng version to all of there friends, and spreaded it , and leocid2 said that eng version is not ready... for months ....untill someone released a link on his discord channel where ppl could download the eng version....

my point is : as along as devs get money .. they dont eneed to do anything , and dont want,
the only part where they are doing something, is when they want to atract NEW and MORE paetrons. than they put some effort into there work....and this happens always at the start of a game... as soon as they reach some numbers with money.. they get lazy.....
u can check every bigger and good renpy game here. and belive me, i have and iam following almost all major renpy games here
just check how many of the games got abendonned, or reworked.....there are alsmot 5x more abendonned games, than finished games

and u expect the users here, and supporter to now cokmplain ?^^
Welcome Filius Canis, let me be your Prudens.:ROFLMAO:

So, as other already have pointed out, do you support the game? If yes, why? If not, why are you complaining about this game?
And why do you think you must "warn" us supporter of this game? Do you believe we need your advice and don't have our own reason for supporting him?
For all I know to end (or begin) support someone on Patreon you can do it in five minutes. And no Gottardo, Luna, Cordia, Willfred or Joey has threaten me do so.

Also Patreon is about support a dev, not about buying a product. This isn't Kickstarter and a that is a big difference. There I contribute my money to a project/product that will be "finished/complete" after I received. Sure a lot of the project there don't make it either, but that is a different story.

But from your complains, I think the following analogy:
Someone gift you a care as he will buy a new one. You will receive it for free after he has the new one. You take it. But then you beginning to complain that this is a convertible and not a hard top, that the car is red and not yellow, that it doesn't have a top speed of 350 km/h....

So why have you accepted it at all? If it doesn't fit your whish?!
Or back to this game: Why are you playing it? Or why are you playing this version? You could also wait till the devoplment is finished and if it would get abandoned then you could skip it at all.

And so to end this with our three lovely ladies:devilish::
1592648075066.png 1592648101353.png 1592648262726.png

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
game stucked here i cant start the game do you know why?
Have you installed some wierd mod or an outdated translation?

afair there are other dudes here with the same problem in the past, a mod and/or translation was the issue.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
wow.. so after months of waiting.. u come up with this :
One Isabel event (conclusion and end of her current arc)
- One minor flashback event. (Wilfred's flashback)
- Added goodnight kiss for Isabel
- Added three Luna dream scenes
- Added one Isabel character info screen image

Features
- Event log merged with Journal.
- Gallery with replay of all events
- Gallery with special renders
(Kudos to Mr.Qaywesdxc)
- Couple new music tracks
- The Promotion event now require the 'The Contract' to be done first

afterall we get 1 event with isabell
1 kiss
3 dreams
and 1 info screen .....
the features i wont mention because i wont call this crap upate .

now let me ask u. are u fucking kidding us ? u get money on paetron .. so get your ass up DEV and deliver for what ppl pay u !
content and updates.and content for 3 mins.. after months of waiting is not content, thats a slap in the face of every supporter of your game.this is embarasing ......
aha yeah yeah ....
well rework ,redo redo of a redo = lazyness... its easier and much fater to "redo " stuff what is alreasdy there, instead of creating "new content" for a game......
its like u sell the same car over and over again,justz with a different color, instead of doing your job and selling a new car.
they do a redo or remake or rework because they are themself so far away and off , of the story, that even the devs dont know anymore, where to continue.and what to do next.this is pure lazyness ....

for example astaros3d .....he made girl house ...made it to release v.0.02 and did 14 updates fix bugfixes ..and did not even fixed one of the major game breaking bugs after.. he keeped this bug till version 0.016.than he renamed all, reworked all, and got the same breaking crapp in game than before...

next one leocid2 and bastard girls :
the translation team who was workjing on version 1.5b said : we got a hardware failure, we are sick, we are ill, we got trouble in RL, we had to redo all multiple times .....and so on and on and on ...but they satrted sending the eng version to all of there friends, and spreaded it , and leocid2 said that eng version is not ready... for months ....untill someone released a link on his discord channel where ppl could download the eng version....

my point is : as along as devs get money .. they dont eneed to do anything , and dont want,
the only part where they are doing something, is when they want to atract NEW and MORE paetrons. than they put some effort into there work....and this happens always at the start of a game... as soon as they reach some numbers with money.. they get lazy.....
u can check every bigger and good renpy game here. and belive me, i have and iam following almost all major renpy games here
just check how many of the games got abendonned, or reworked.....there are alsmot 5x more abendonned games, than finished games

and u expect the users here, and supporter to now cokmplain ?^^
tenor.gif

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
A wonderful update. Not so much action, but alot of progress still. Isabel and Cordia are my favourites, the two brats are of little intrest to me. Esspecially in this update they were really bad as people, really spoiled brats who don't know their place. I really hope there will be more with Isabel and Cordia, they are the best, Thanks dev. :)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So many Filius characters appeared!
Remember, it may be fun to engage with these comical characters from time to time, but don't go overboard or they drag you along with their stupidity.
And if they keep going on about supporters and patrons rememeber to show them this;

Q. How long does an update take?
A. Sadly, it is an impossible thing to give an estimation on. This is my hobby and real life can tend to take priority when needed. Under 3-4 months is what would be realistic. 3 is the goal.
But I have had updates taken a lot more. That I want to improve, but alas, it can tend to happen. Hopefully in the future I am in a comfortable enough spot to go full time on this project! But for now- there is no guarantee for monthly or even bi-monthly releases.
That is from my front page of Patreon. I don't know how much more transparent I can be. Especially on a game that is usually free either on day 1 or a week after. Like dafuq.

But I must say- the Filius Canis of the month has to go to - Krugger.
Acting like the 1 star is not due to the sexual content yet every few sentences and there is the 'but not even sexual content' stuff like the rest of the Filius out there heh.
Anyway, thanks for taking your time to give me a one star review. Hopefully, you'll be a bit more truthful in your next one heh.

------------------------

Anyway, enough about the Filius dudes. They are a special breed.
To the rest out there, thank you for your support and kind words like always! Don't think I will ignore your comments and questions. Just getting the thee ready and will go through as many as I can and answer them in the next post of mine heh.

As Wilfred would say;
Peace and love my dudes!

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Well in the beginning i was a big fan but right now every update disappoint me a little, i understand that you want a love story with principal girls but the game exists 2 years No ? And come on nothing except a little little little BJ ... Like i said i understand but HopesGaming i hope that you understand that for some people that's not great.

I will not change my opinion about the fact that this game is great but i will wait until december hoping there will be something ...

Reactions: HopesGaming

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well in the beginning i was a big fan but right now every update disappoint me a little, i understand that you want a love story with principal girls but the game exists 2 years No ? And come on nothing except a little little little BJ ... Like i said i understand but HopesGaming i hope that you understand that for some people that's not great.

I will not change my opinion about the fact that this game is great but i will wait until december hoping there will be something ...
That is why I hold myself back as well from playing, I know my own impatience. No problem with slow burn as long as the pay-off is also already there though. :p Now to the good side based upon a number of people I know who play this game at least this is a game that does have a real story and well worked out consistent characters, so the slow burn is not to hide there is nothing else.

So holding back for now and looking forward to play the game when dev feels it right to add sexual content to the game or if he never feels like it, play the game when finished but then go in knowing it will not be there and go in with a mindset of just enjoying the story.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
how do you tirgger the good night kiss with Isabel? She wont do it in the living room at night, and she's always sleeping next to Antonio during late night
The goodnight kiss is a bit misleading as it is not really a goodnight kiss (Isabel also remarks on it)
You have to go to her while she is reading afternoon

how to take the cave at chapter 9 =))
Spam the sleep button (I am planning to lower the wait time for that one)

So is there any Intercourse scene until this update or is the dev still obsessed with story building and dialogues and other nonsensical stuff?
No offence to the good story lovers, as I'm one of them but with this game I have had my vial of patience running very low.
No obsession with anything. I've been pretty open about the kind of game I'm doing since day one. The fact that your patience is running low is because you kept going because despite everything because of the promise of sexual content. But I have told countless time that even when sex appears the focus of the game will stay the same as now. The story is important for me. This is a niche game.

Just finished the update, and HopesGaming, I must thank you from the bottom of my heart for another great one.

Despite this being a smaller update than usual, it just comes to show that it makes no difference (well, can't speak for others but for me it doesn't) as long as "story is king", and with DeLuca, it always has been that with you as its storyteller (don't ever change who you are man, no matter how much some may try to bash you or pressure you with the rushed sexual content).

The 2 events (1 Isabel, & 1 Wilfred + Luna +Gracie) in this update were both heartwarming in different ways - I liked the resolution of Isabel's current arc, while finding out more about her. With Wilfred's event, it was adorable seeing Luna & Gracie (!) in their early childhood (I even loved seeing them be playful with each other, with MC & Wilfred being observers).

Okay, now some questions for ya:

1) I think I remember you saying previously (quite a while ago I think) that Luna (who purely loves MC) will be unwilling to share MC with other girls (compared to Gracie who is curious & wants exploration, & for Isabel, I don't remember what you said lol).
With Luna, I'm just asking out of curiosity, is that still the case? (i.e. later down the line, Luna will not respond well to MC being involved with other girls, with MC being given an ultimatum to choose?) Or are you feeling about it differently now?

2) This is a question that is kinda related to question 1. Some Devs implement a stat called "cheat points" where if the player has the MC cheat on a character, these points stack up and ultimately affect the game's ending (assuming the game has multiple endings).
Again, I'm not asking you to implement this (Since you'll have your own vision of the ending/s), but what are your thoughts on this approach by some Devs (again asking out of curiosity, nothing more than your thoughs on it, and also it's not to criticise those Devs who implement this)?

3) We've seen one retired Capo of the DeLuca Family with Isabel & Gracie's freezer room event. So this might be more of a lore question, what do Capos actually do when they retire (not just DeLuca capos, but all Capos in general)? And is being "retired" actually being out of "the game" (of mafia life)?
I'd imagine even though they're retired, in reality, they're not really out of it because of their Omerta Oath (which is for life) & would need to answer their Family's "call in need" even when they're in retirement. But that's just my interpretation of it.

4) Wilfred's flashback of Luna & Gracie in "Portend", in terms of chronology, how long ago was it before Luna's kidnapping in "My name is Luna" flashback?

5) Not sure whether this is spoilers or not, but since we find out about Isabel's grandfather & uncles in Isabel's event, any chance we'll get to meet them somewhere down the line? Or would you say it's unlikely given Isabel's family are basically "outsiders" (people living outside of Lucania)?

6) (Hoping this isn't too much of spoilers) If you could describe the personality of the remaining Serpents (Cynthia, 4th unrevealed Serpent) in just one word (for each of them), what would be best used to describe them?

7) This isn't a question, but have to admit, the "she-devils" dynamic between Luna & Gracie in Isabel's event was dynamite level. Now I'm imagining when Charvi (Jalen's sister) gets added to that mix. Damn, that dynamic feels like it may potentially go into the nuke level :LOL: with that trinity.

Take care of yourself Hopes. I enjoyed the update greatly, and am excited for what's to come in its future.
And thank you for being an awesome player of the game! And no worries. I'll never change, ha

1. Honestly, I'm afraid to answer this as nothing is set on stone. These kinds of things I tend to analyze once we get closer to that point and see how viable it be.

2. Haven't heard about that actually. But, if it's done well, I think it's a good idea. Also depends on the game and what the goal of the game is. Is seems a bit simplified but nothing wrong with simple. As long as it works.

3. Being retired just means they settle down at Lucania and do some everyday stuff like store owners etc. But, it does not mean they are out of the life. Emergency they will appear. And even during their retired life they have some stuff related to the mafia life (legitmit business used as front for mafia related work). It's basically active role vs passive role.

4. Oh, have to be careful with this one. But I would say 1 year before it happened.

5. I would say it's unlikely. Depends on how her story unfolds. But no real plan on that front. They are mostly used to build her 'lore' and character more than anything.

Cynthia - Wild

4th serpent - 'Evil'

7. Haha, only time will tell how that cocktail will be, heh.

just a though, in one of the new images of adult Gracie seems a bit weird, like half of the face is really well balanced and beautiful, and the other is just a bit weird, its not that it is that bad but its like she has a swollen cheek from a punch in the face, on the left side, that she got from a fist fight from the day before lol
Oh! I have to check up on that! But Gracie is an oddball to begin with, heh.

i loaded an earlier savegame and this time it worked i got the Alfred event!
just wondering this game doesnt seem to have a skip button like many renpy games
so how will it work for 0.7 will we have to start from scratch again?
There should be a skip button :) Just have to make it so you can skip unseen text via the options.

Quick question, Is save from 2019 October update will be playable with current version?
It should be. But with such an old save nothing is for sure sadly.

I checked the gallery and Cordia's portion is grayed out. Did I miss someting?
Cordia has no content outside of story that's why. Don't worry her time will come and she will shine bright.

Is this a adult game?
No, this is toy story 5. Bye.

How to trigger "my name is Luna"? its just dont start somehow
Remember to check journal and/or quest log. (also check recordings)

I will say it's not a bad game by any means...but I get the sense that the developer never wanted to make an adult game, but has a story he wants to tell and figures selling as an adult game to an audience that likes those games would get more eyes on it. But 2 years in development or so, and the game is still very bare of actual sexual content.
One thing that is wrong with that statement "figures selling as an adult game to an audience that likes those games would get more eyes on it."
I have always been completely transparent with the way I do things. Sex will happen. But it happens when it happens. There is no rush and people that are waiting for it should not wait for it. This is a niche game.
Why must all game follow a specific template on how to be? It's stupid we limit the different contents out there due to our own personal preferences. All kinds of games are welcome in my mind. Even if it takes 10 year for any sexual content.
Some people, understandably, don't like that. But that just means this game wasn't meant for them to begin with.

Damn dude, 'these' people annoyed you so much you even decided to spend your time and resources to show us their true face in your own creation! Are they really worth it though? I mean, this episode is quite self-explanatory and 'this' specific character was shown ugly both on inside and on the outside, on the inside mostly by his absence of common sence and illogical, irrational thinking, so the whole scene and Gracie's thoughts afterwards are very fun and all... But I can't stop thinking that the time and efforts spent on this episode could have been spent on something else, new story event, probably? Anyway, you know that people will be people. As for the update - it is great, I am pleased that characters are not dull puppets, they act like real people, they develop, and they show us they are capable of serious, hard decisions. That is all I wanted to say for now. Peace, everybody!
Don't worry. Making that scene didn't take that long, heh. Notice how I didn't even spend time on adding music to the scene. I was writing the scene after the mall scene and was thinking of a proper transition event between em (like with the car scene with mc, luna, and gracie) and suddenly thought of this. It was a fun little thing to do.

Thanks for your comment! :)

English only ..... why !!!!!! :cry: :cry:

more than waiting ...;)
All translations are done by volunteers.

game stucked here i cant start the game do you know why?
Because your last game version was on a translation probably. This is english only. (until the translation team translate it)
You can either clear persistent date or you can open an older version and change it to english first.

I understand, and I also know you are a true fan. When I reply to those people that complain about sexual content, those replies are not meant for people like you who enjoy the story but may want a bit of extra stuff. With that said, the game will always focus on the story and characters first. No matter how long it will take.
But it's true it has been a while and I think you will be pleasantly surprised with some planned things in the upcoming updates.

---------------------

If I missed a comment somewhere just comment it again and I will do my best to answer it! (This does not apply to the Filius Canises out there.)

Darkkia

Jul 15, 2018
With the new update, won't let me select the different rooms. I can't get out of Mc's bedroom. Neither with the mouse nor with the keyboard cursors. I can only access the top menu of events and go to the bathroom and sleep, but nothing else.
Any advice?
I have a pc with windows 8
- - -
Con la última actualización no me deja seleccionar las distintas habitaciones. No puedo salir del dormitorio del personaje princiapal. Ni con el ratón ni con los cursores del teclado. Solo puedo acceder al menú superior de eventos e ir al baño y a dormir, pero nada más.
¿Algún consejo? Uso un pc con windows 8

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Theres's a expression who resume all for grumpy people:
"Like it or lump it", or, as we said in a very clear Portuguese: "Não gostou, cai fora!", something like "Dont like it? Get lost!"...

HopesGaming For you, my friend, I only wish the best. Its very rare find a game with a realy good story and characters development as you do here. I know how its do something as a hobby and be charged as if get paid for (I've used to translate games for portuguese in my free time in the past - one of them (Fallout New Vegas) has 65k of text and took me one year to complete - so, if one day you thinking of translate this game for portuguese, count on me), and I know sometimes its frustrating, but as soon as we make a commitment, even if it is only with ourselves, we always move on.

Keep up the good work my friend. And if you need anything, count on me.

PS: I realy liked that you turn possible to not involve with Isabel. Mafia is something about loyality and trust, and have a way of not involve with a wife of a capo is something I think is natural for someone who wants to be alive in this envinromnent.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes