mijati

Dec 7, 2019
wow.. so after months of waiting.. u come up with this :
One Isabel event (conclusion and end of her current arc)
- One minor flashback event. (Wilfred's flashback)
- Added goodnight kiss for Isabel
- Added three Luna dream scenes
- Added one Isabel character info screen image

Features
- Event log merged with Journal.
- Gallery with replay of all events
- Gallery with special renders
(Kudos to Mr.Qaywesdxc)
- Couple new music tracks
- The Promotion event now require the 'The Contract' to be done first

afterall we get 1 event with isabell
1 kiss
3 dreams
and 1 info screen .....
the features i wont mention because i wont call this crap upate .

now let me ask u. are u fucking kidding us ? u get money on paetron .. so get your ass up DEV and deliver for what ppl pay u !
content and updates.and content for 3 mins.. after months of waiting is not content, thats a slap in the face of every supporter of your game.this is embarasing ......

Apr 24, 2018
I know this has been said before, but what an amazing story. I will be honest, a lot of these games are just fap material, but this game's writing is on another level. This reminds me of a game where I had to choose bewteen one girl and the other died in a fire, that game fucked me up because I became attached to the characters due to the writing, this game has that emotional bond.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know exactly what you are talking about, and I know exactly what you mean. That shit really fucked me up for a while. I really really really hope nothing like that happens. I don't think it will though.

Reactions: RPJames

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017

Features
(Kudos to Mr.Qaywesdxc)

1 kiss
3 dreams
and 1 info screen .....

now let me ask u. are u fucking kidding us ? u get money on paetron .. so get your ass up DEV and deliver for what ppl pay u !
content and updates.and content for 3 mins.. after months of waiting is not content, thats a slap in the face of every supporter of your game.this is embarasing ......
i mean dude you're literally complaining about people not getting their moneys worth, while you're leeching off them. if anything you're the one at fault here. since you're leeching of every single patron and you still have the gall to complain?

also the reason for the small update is cause he's been reworking major parts of the game. this is just to wrap up one of the subplots before the next release.

Dessous

Oct 29, 2018
i mean dude you're literally complaining about people not getting their moneys worth, while you're leeching off them. if anything you're the one at fault here. since you're leeching of every single patron and you still have the gall to complain?

also the reason for the small update is cause he's been reworking major parts of the game. this is just to wrap up one of the subplots before the next release.
Just check his postings. This guy probably thinks that everybody owe him.

phoenix04

Jun 13, 2018
so for the mission/event "the magic touch", am i missing something? because i've watched the recording (4) of Gracie's room like 5 times and waited more than 3 days each time but not really getting the dialogue to ask her about the movie. did everything by the guide

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019

Features
(Kudos to Mr.Qaywesdxc)

1 kiss
3 dreams
and 1 info screen .....

He is actually just wrapping up a subplot. There is a possibility that the next update will be quicker as a result of this. The plot and renders are high quality. Besides, you are literally downloading the updates from this forum. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but from the looks of it, you aren't a patron yourself. So, how about we put this matter to rest in a civil manner?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019

aha yeah yeah ....
well rework ,redo redo of a redo = lazyness... its easier and much fater to "redo " stuff what is alreasdy there, instead of creating "new content" for a game......
its like u sell the same car over and over again,justz with a different color, instead of doing your job and selling a new car.
they do a redo or remake or rework because they are themself so far away and off , of the story, that even the devs dont know anymore, where to continue.and what to do next.this is pure lazyness ....

for example astaros3d .....he made girl house ...made it to release v.0.02 and did 14 updates fix bugfixes ..and did not even fixed one of the major game breaking bugs after.. he keeped this bug till version 0.016.than he renamed all, reworked all, and got the same breaking crapp in game than before...

next one leocid2 and bastard girls :
the translation team who was workjing on version 1.5b said : we got a hardware failure, we are sick, we are ill, we got trouble in RL, we had to redo all multiple times .....and so on and on and on ...but they satrted sending the eng version to all of there friends, and spreaded it , and leocid2 said that eng version is not ready... for months ....untill someone released a link on his discord channel where ppl could download the eng version....

my point is : as along as devs get money .. they dont eneed to do anything , and dont want,
the only part where they are doing something, is when they want to atract NEW and MORE paetrons. than they put some effort into there work....and this happens always at the start of a game... as soon as they reach some numbers with money.. they get lazy.....
u can check every bigger and good renpy game here. and belive me, i have and iam following almost all major renpy games here
just check how many of the games got abendonned, or reworked.....there are alsmot 5x more abendonned games, than finished games

and u expect the users here, and supporter to now cokmplain ?^^

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Features
(Kudos to Mr.Qaywesdxc)

1 kiss
3 dreams
and 1 info screen .....

The fact that you are getting this free should stop you bitching right there. To do a VN it is not the easiest thing to do, it takes time just to do renders not to mention the coding that needs to be done, and then you have to take into account if the DEV also has a full time or part time job as they can not live off of patreon alone. But here is a suggestion if it pisses you off so much, get the software and try creating your own VN and then watch as people bitch and moan at you for the dumbest reasons when they are downloading your VN for free.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I don't understand all the complaints about the size of the update. HopesGaming has announced from the very beginning that this is an intermediate update. I have to say that there is a lot of work to be seen in the game for the intermediate step. Implementing a gallery that will allow us to easily return to our favorite passages in the future is not something that can be done easily.
Only players who have never done anything can express themselves critically in this way. Although I don't know anything about the development of games, such "critics" can be found almost in every areas of human activity and they don't mind at all whether the work is done as part of a volunteer effort for free or a small reward.
I really enjoyed the new update. Both events were crammed with beautiful scenes and I had to laugh almost the whole time. There was so much good that I couldn't pin one scene. Many thanks HopesGaming.

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
Is this a adult game?
Is it an adult, technically...yes. Is it a game with real sexual content...no.

I will say it's not a bad game by any means...but I get the sense that the developer never wanted to make an adult game, but has a story he wants to tell and figures selling as an adult game to an audience that likes those games would get more eyes on it. But 2 years in development or so, and the game is still very bare of actual sexual content.

Reactions: DrGonzo

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
OK what am I doing wrong? I haven't played this game since December of last year, just downloaded the new update and it doesn't seem like I can do anything new? Rank 10, all missions completed?

Do I need to start over to see new content?

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
It's funny that people bitch and moan at devs, especially ones that have been transparent with us, because they think they deserve something. It is not you paying them for a service, they don't owe you anything. People pay them because they like what the dev is doing, you support them with tips or donations or the like. So people need to stop being so up tight and nasty to people who are putting a lot of hard work and heart and soul into a project and be happy with what they have. And one last thing? Look at the quality of the updates so far from Hopes, that should show you a clear picture there itself.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I am a Patreon of HopesGaming and he is one of the best Devs out there.

We knew he needed to do this since it was mentioned few times in his posts, especially gallery.

Please see below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey DeLucas,

This release is a bit out of the ordinary. Normally there is one big release and then a few smaller releases which usually are bug fixes and translations.

This time however, it is a mid sized one. Not the same as a full release but bigger than the smaller ones usually released.
The reason for this 'split' release is the planned gameplay changes for 0.07. That one will make saves not work so it would be like a fresh start. I want to end this with the conclusion of Isabel arc and some needed features such as the gallery.

Not recommended for those that want the play-through of a full ordinary release but for the DeLuca addicts out there - have fun!

I will start working on the last part (0.07) immediately and hopefully it won't be too long!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is it an adult, technically...yes. Is it a game with real sexual content...no.

I will say it's not a bad game by any means...but I get the sense that the developer never wanted to make an adult game, but has a story he wants to tell and figures selling as an adult game to an audience that likes those games would get more eyes on it. But 2 years in development or so, and the game is still very bare of actual sexual content.
This game sounds like AWAM then

Reactions: Mikilande
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes