Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone else reminded of Freeza's Ginyu Force from Dragonball z when those 2 Deluca agents: Gray, and... Biondie? were up on that hill doing poses and whatnot? heh. Also I gotta agree with Angelo when he's so vividly horrified by that one balding fuck lol, that was just... there is going bald, and then there's what that guy had goin on. There just aren't proper words. *shakes head*

kikial60

May 22, 2020
bonjour j ai un souci je n'est plus de dialogue après la 2 séance de yoga pouvez vous m'aidez merci désolé je ne parle pas anglais

hello I have a problem I am no longer in dialogue after the 2 yoga session can you help me thank you sorry I do not speak English

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalamyte

May 8, 2020
bonjour j ai un souci je n'est plus de dialogue après la 2 séance de yoga pouvez vous m'aidez merci désolé je ne parle pas anglais
il est obligatoire de parler en anglais sur ce forum , tu va te faire jeter sinon . utilise reverso ou google traduction pour traduire tes demandes c'est plutot simple ^^.
pour ton souci je ne peut pas t'aider dsl.

it is mandatory to speak in english on this forum, you will get thrown away otherwise. use reverso or google translation to translate your requests it's pretty simple ^^.

for your concern i can't help you dsl.

Reactions: Cartageno and wep

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017

hello I have a problem I am no longer in dialogue after the 2 yoga session can you help me thank you sorry I do not speak English
La dernière mise à jour n'est pas encore traduite.
The latest update is not yet translated.

Reactions: Kalamyte

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I hope picking the netori route won't interfere with my other options - I'm deadset on my endgame: Luna (and Gracie as well if that's an option).

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
hello can you tell e when there will be an update for the deluca family
I believe there is one scheduled for latter this month or sometime next month. But 0.07.0 will be a drastic change to where the saves of previous updates will no longer work. So you will have to start the game over. 0.06.5 is the last update of the original style that the game was meant to be played in.

So if you haven't already played it it is up to you which style you want to be your first.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Really? that sounds highly unlikely. Where did you hear this?
It's one of the developer's patreon posts. From June. They split the update because they wanted to finish the first story arc for Isabel in the original format so people could at least experience it before having to start the game over again. At the end of that post they were talking about being close to finishing 0.07.

Then I could have sworn I read somewhere about 0.07 coming out latter this month, early next. But I could very well be wrong.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's one of the developer's patreon posts. From June. They split the update because they wanted to finish the first story arc for Isabel in the original format so people could at least experience it before having to start the game over again. At the end of that post they were talking about being close to finishing 0.07.

Then I could have sworn I read somewhere about 0.07 coming out latter this month, early next. But I could very well be wrong.
That was definitely not what I understood from his post.

I interpreted this as he had not started on 0.07 until the release of 0.065, and considering the massive change that is coming I strongly doubt that it will be so soon. Not only is a story update, which tend to be slower, but with the new gameplay there is much to do and test.

I do hope your interpretation is the right one, but I don't count on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

Haven't given an eta on it yet but working my hardest :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Due to saves not working with next update I got to check Isabel out.

As gorgeous as she is I can't cheat on Luna in my main playthrough for 2 reasons, 1 she's my fave character and ultimate LI and 2 I would like my MC to survive to the end of the game.

I didn't think she'd be an option at the start given who she's married to so only had my main run which I only go for Luna and my secondary for Gracie.

Now i'll have to do 3.

Also, so much foreshadowing for future violence.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Due to saves not working with next update I got to check Isabel out.

As gorgeous as she is I can't cheat on Luna in my main playthrough for 2 reasons, 1 she's my fave character and ultimate LI and 2 I would like my MC to survive to the end of the game.

I didn't think she'd be an option at the start given who she's married to so only had my main run which I only go for Luna and my secondary for Gracie.

Now i'll have to do 3.

Also, so much foreshadowing for future violence.
Do as you like. That's why there are saves.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes