Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 722179

One of the top-ranked Filius out there!
Gotta give him some respect tho. He has been following me for so long now just lurking and waiting for my posts:ROFLMAO:
Ah, he facepalmed me couple of times in this thread as well, and I see other posts also being facepalmed by him. The fly on his forehead must be really annoying.

(But plural would be Filii ;) )

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have been noticing a statistical correlation between the members of the caenis clan. Not just in this thread but around all threads. They usually hide their profile. It really intrigues me. Cause as I said in another thread, I can be a total stupid asshole but I stand behind what I say most of the time. And if proven wrong I have the decency of apologizing.

Why do they hide their profile? what is there to hide in a pirate forum such as this? I am trying to be nice and give them the benefit of doubt but it is so hard not to assume that is because they cannot defend their own words..

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Due to saves not working with next update I got to check Isabel out.

As gorgeous as she is I can't cheat on Luna in my main playthrough for 2 reasons, 1 she's my fave character and ultimate LI and 2 I would like my MC to survive to the end of the game.

I didn't think she'd be an option at the start given who she's married to so only had my main run which I only go for Luna and my secondary for Gracie.

Now i'll have to do 3.

Also, so much foreshadowing for future violence.
Oh my sweet Avaron.. you are forgetting Cordia.

There will be blood.

Reactions: Game Bond

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Cordia is the mysterious one, Isabel is the exotic on and Luna and Gracie are fun to play with but very dangerous and unpredictable. If Cordia is indeed a love interest then she is the type who would say "Ok let's get this over with so I can get back to doing more important things. I'm only doing this to satisfy your carnal needs NOT mine".:lepew::p

Edit: The all knowing Wilfred would also have to be lurking in the shadows so he could later admonish Cordia for letting her guard down.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cordia is the mysterious one, Isabel is the exotic on and Luna and Gracie are fun to play with but very dangerous and unpredictable. If Cordia is indeed a love interest then she is the type who would say "Ok let's get this over with so I can get back to doing more important things. I'm only doing this to satisfy your carnal needs NOT mine".:lepew::p

Edit: The all knowing Wilfred would also have to be lurking in the shadows so he could later admonish Cordia for letting her guard down.
Cordia is far, far more dangerous than Luna.

She was one of the original serpents and a complete lunatic.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My thoughs about if you screw it up with some of our characters:
  1. Isabel: Will tell Cordia about it, goto 2
  2. Cordia: Will tell Wilfred about it, goto 3
  3. Wilrfed: Knows already, especially if you come over from 2 or 3, and you're busted, dead or fucked (and I mean the full logical meaning of OR)
  4. Gracie: She will tell you that she is going to kill you, kill you, clean the whole thing up, play the sad one and Cordia, Isabel and Wilfred will buy it - even if Wilfred have his own doubts about it. Only Luna will know the true about it.
  5. Luna: She will kill you, most likely eat ice scream at the same time and if not Gracie will stop her, kill herself also to follow the MC. And Gracie will help her.
View attachment 722179

One of the top-ranked Filius out there!
Gotta give him some respect tho. He has been following me for so long now just lurking and waiting for my posts:ROFLMAO:
Me too.:LOL:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My thoughs about if you screw it up with some of our characters:
  1. Isabel: Will tell Cordia about it, goto 2
  2. Cordia: Will tell Wilfred about it, goto 3
  3. Wilrfed: Knows already, especially if you come over from 2 or 3, and you're busted, dead or fucked (and I mean the full logical meaning of OR)
  4. Gracie: She will tell you that she is going to kill you, kill you, clean the whole thing up, play the sad one and Cordia, Isabel and Wilfred will buy it - even if Wilfred have his own doubts about it. Only Luna will know the true about it.
  5. Luna: She will kill you, most likely eat ice scream at the same time and if not Gracie will stop her, kill herself also to follow the MC.

Me too.:LOL:
Now matter what (or who) I do, I'm screwed!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Now matter what (or who) I do, I'm screwed!!
If it's Antonio, you could possible surived (tell's Cordia...), but I doubt Cordia or Wilfred would simply kill you only because of Antonio.:eek:

Joey, probaly you will be killed, but didn't know it, because of the high stealth skill of Joey.:ROFLMAO:

Gottardo or any other Serpent: They serpent, so don't blow it up or you will be fucked - And for Gottardo I don't want to know what he all can do with his flail.:oops:
1. It's just a game.
2. fkn worth it :)
I second that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait until she surprises the MC together with her mother in some dalliance ... that will do the job I bet! ;):p
I'm waiting for the moment Gracie outshines them.

It showed a hint when she picked apart every single thing from MC's plan to get her and Isabel talking.

I totally don't think her threat was all joke either.

Gottardo or any other Serpent: They serpent, so don't blow it up or you will be fucked - And for Gottardo I don't want to know what he all can do with his flail.:oops:

I second that.

Just to note that Wilfred has already pointed out the MC has high potential also dev has hinted he'll be on Serpent level eventually.

No point being scared of them.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just to note that Wilfred has already pointed out the MC has high potential also dev has hinted he'll be on Serpent level eventually.
True, but to have potential and be on Serpent level are two complete different things.
I'm sure at the moment we should be cautious about them, as I believe at our current state all of the Serpents would eat us before breakfast.

Yet, as the right and left hand of Cordia, on which level is our dear uncle Wilfred? Most likely at least on the same as the Serpents. But could he be even more overpowered? - And why do I now image him with a super Sayajin mode?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes