Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
where are the save data is hiding? i cant play anymore until i delete it. the game has no more writinglines.
(a) You can overwrite old saves
(b) When hovering over a save game and pressing DEL, Ren'Py games usually give you an option of deleting saves in game
(c) there's two places where Ren'Py games are saved, one in the "game" subdirectory, one in (username)/appdata/roaming/renpy. You will have to delete files in both of them to really get rid of them.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
She will appear.
Can't promise how big of a role she gets tho.
With this game, we're going to meet a large variety of people and I don't want the mindset of feeling that each meeting has a bigger part than it has. Tho, maybe she gets a big role! We see when we get there because at the moment I don't know either, heh.
Just give some love to lady Cordia she needs some pounding maybe she loosen up to the mc and tell the truth about him :geek:

HeroSearcher

Dec 31, 2018
(a) You can overwrite old saves
(b) When hovering over a save game and pressing DEL, Ren'Py games usually give you an option of deleting saves in game
(c) there's two places where Ren'Py games are saved, one in the "game" subdirectory, one in (username)/appdata/roaming/renpy. You will have to delete files in both of them to really get rid of them.
yeah the c part helped to make it worked again but now i need to start over i guess

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yeah the c part helped to make it worked again but now i need to start over i guess
(d) you can recover deleted files from the trash can unless you emptied it
(e) wait for the new version with a restart, will force you to start anew anyway

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No unicorns either. And I have been annoyingly reminding Hopes about them.
Speaking of Unicorns & Dragons, I'd actually love to see them in Hopes' The Witcher renders in DeLuca Family style (if that is something he's interested in of course).

Wilfred Geralt & Cordia Yennefer with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
& Luna Ciri with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would be sights to behold.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm in the midst of Portend. I just got the creepiest feeling.
Uncle Moustache?
He is an enigma...
Also, Chekov's Gun of wondering who would win if Grace and Luna would fight.Another portend.

Last edited:

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
I just played through this for the first time in a long while and went through My Name is Luna for the first time.

The full version was rough, I was really glad that I went into it somewhat mentally prepared based on the comments in this thread. I look forward to future updates and getting some revenge with my poor girl.

Great story and thanks for the game.

I'm with Wilfred, Gracie and Luna won't ever fight, MC needs to stop being a jinx.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
AMAZING game HopesGaming (y) ,incredibly story ok about Luna story i cry a bit i confessed ,i love everything about this game im in love especially with Isabel but also Luna and Gracie ,can't fucking wait to start REVENGE :mad::devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming
Apr 21, 2020
Hey new to this game, liked it, 1st game that I didnt skip the text, just a few questions

1. Why cant I get Cordia's gallery scenes?
2. Whens the next update?

Cordia is

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes