SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't remember her name either.
Oh that must be Eiza
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Picture from Hopesgaming DeviantArt)
And she is an unprofessional assassin I think:p if she has some good stories I will like her too

Edit: first time using spoiler, succeed!yeah

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Isabella is best! If she isn't married.
Oh yes.. the fact that she is married has to be respected. Not like it makes her way hotter, having to hide the relationship, danger making any interaction explode with desire, creating a greater sense of intimacy that you could otherwise as it is essentially you two against everybody else. Of course not...

That is why I will totally not pursue her...

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
Oh yes.. the fact that she is married has to be respected. Not like it makes her way hotter, having to hide the relationship, danger making any interaction explode with desire, creating a greater sense of intimacy that you could otherwise as it is essentially you two against everybody else. Of course not...

That is why I will totally not pursue her...
I will still pursue her.. in an alternate universe where I do not respect her marriage. Can't help my OCD.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a mod for this game?
There is. Not up to date though. Hint: use the search bar top right and enter the game name, check "titles only" and switch "this thread" to "this forum". You will then encounter all threads about DeLuca stuff. Usually mods stick out since they are rateable and thus will have star symbols next to them, as opposed to "Games like DeLuca" threads or similar.

TheStreak23

Feb 5, 2018
There is. Not up to date though. Hint: use the search bar top right and enter the game name, check "titles only" and switch "this thread" to "this forum". You will then encounter all threads about DeLuca stuff. Usually mods stick out since they are rateable and thus will have star symbols next to them, as opposed to "Games like DeLuca" threads or similar.
Thanks!

Reactions: Cartageno

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I hope there will be tons of mods when the new gameplay hits the market.
Due to the text-based style of it, anyone can do it and the code for it is really simple so people who never coded can easily do it as well (will be a guide)

Only time will tell!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I hope there will be tons of mods when the new gameplay hits the market.
Due to the text-based style of it, anyone can do it and the code for it is really simple so people who never coded can easily do it as well (will be a guide)

Only time will tell!
Am I seeing things or does that mean basically anyone can make and add contracts to their game?
Very interesting.

Are there any rules/guidelines regarding the lore that we should be aware of Hopes? This sounds really fun, but I wouldn't want to make any contracts which contradict your lore (past, present, and future of the DeLuca universe lore).

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Am I seeing things or does that mean basically anyone can make and add contracts to their game?
Very interesting.

Are there any rules/guidelines regarding the lore that we should be aware of Hopes? This sounds really fun, but I wouldn't want to make any contracts which contradict your lore (past, present, and future of the DeLuca universe lore).
Not quite. There are two ways this will be going down.

1. Mods
This is unofficial and can be added by anyone if they wish for it. This will, of course, not be canon. (Also, it all depends if people are interested enough to make mods for it.)

2. Volunteers
There will be a few who will make some contracts for the new gameplay. They will get the first play tomorrow or the day after to get a feel and then they can make their own. (with my help)
Since this will be part of the main game, I will go through it all and add, remover, and change whatever I think is needed.
So, the downside will be that I will go through their work and modify it as I wish. Not everyone is cool with that. On the upside, you get your own contract in the main game which will be played by the whole player base (even if it's heavily modified by me)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes