Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Also, just to make it clear. I hope you don't feel like I am attacking your view. Just me trying to explain it from my point of view, heh! I of course respect your post and view.

Sadly, I cant go too deeply into this as i am afraid I am threading into spoiler terrority.
haha not at all, not at all, all good friendly debating. And understand that paerfectly, as said previously, enjoyed what is there so fa, it's an interesting story with good characters for sure (and love all the girls, especially naughty Isabel). Keep up the good work.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming, hope you've been good man. Here's some questions for ya:

1) In the lore section (which will be coming sometime in the future), will there also be an explanation as to how the town's name "Lucania" came to be?

2) I remember you saying previously that you're planning to commission the whole town of Lucania (a town build from the ground to fit your story and not the current town). Has there been any progress with that (unfortunately, I can't help, nor do I know anyone that can, but I'm still a bit curious, & hoping this comes to fruition for you)?

3) Does Cordia bake her own bread for her bakery (Gracie's "Town Time" event), or does she have staff/employees who do it for her? As the Don, I have my doubts whether she'll have time to do the whole baking etc, but it sure would be interesting to see how she works (MC was able to "escape" :LOL: having to work with her due to Gracie pulling him away, but I don't know, perhaps it's just me, but I'm getting the feeling a day working in Cordia's bakery might be coming for MC:ROFLMAO:)

4) Regarding Gallery, will there be any changes to the portraits for "Story" (pic of child MC & his mom in poison gas), & "Misc." (Eiza in jail cell), like with the girls portraits (end of content angel pics)?

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey HopesGaming, hope you've been good man. Here's some questions for ya:

1) In the lore section (which will be coming sometime in the future), will there also be an explanation as to how the town's name "Lucania" came to be?

2) I remember you saying previously that you're planning to commission the whole town of Lucania (a town build from the ground to fit your story and not the current town). Has there been any progress with that (unfortunately, I can't help, nor do I know anyone that can, but I'm still a bit curious, & hoping this comes to fruition for you)?

3) Does Cordia bake her own bread for her bakery (Gracie's "Town Time" event), or does she have staff/employees who do it for her? As the Don, I have my doubts whether she'll have time to do the whole baking etc, but it sure would be interesting to see how she works (MC was able to "escape" :LOL: having to work with her due to Gracie pulling him away, but I don't know, perhaps it's just me, but I'm getting the feeling a day working in Cordia's bakery might be coming for MC:ROFLMAO:)

4) Regarding Gallery, will there be any changes to the portraits for "Story" (pic of child MC & his mom in poison gas), & "Misc." (Eiza in jail cell), like with the girls portraits (end of content angel pics)?
I've been good thank ya. Hope you have as well.

1) No. That will forever be a mystery, ha.

2) Sadly not. Mostly due to me not really searching for someone to do it yet as I've been busy with the current new gameplay section.

3) Yes she does. The mafia life may look busy (and it is on busy days!) but most of the time it is chilling and lazy work heh. Good time to bake some bread! Cordia love to make food.

4) Maybe. Could be fun to make dedicated renders for those.

Dec 20, 2019
3) Yes she does. The mafia life may look busy (and it is on busy days!) but most of the time it is chilling and lazy work heh. Good time to bake some bread! Cordia love to make food.
Do we get to bake with her? Spend time with her in the bakery in town giving out those bread? I assume that's one of the places we get to interact her with and a great way to delve into her storyline.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Do we get to bake with her? Spend time with her in the bakery in town giving out those bread? I assume that's one of the places we get to interact her with and a great way to delve into her storyline.
This is a question I was kinda itching to ask after Hopes' reply, but was wary that it's delving into pretty much spoiler territory, so didn't ask. Damn, I'm in thirst for Cordia content. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming

Dec 20, 2019
This is a question I was kinda itching to ask after Hopes' reply, but was wary that it's delving into pretty much spoiler territory, so didn't ask directly. Damn, I'm in thirst for Cordia content. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Definitely walking into the spoiler territory. But hey I'm an asker type. If I don't ask, I don't know if the other party is willing to give. :ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Definitely walking into the spoiler territory. But hey I'm an asker type. If I don't ask, I don't know if the other party is willing to give. :ROFLMAO:
Same as me. I'm a asker type as well, and tend to ask A LOT more questions than other fans may ask. If I did this with other Devs (though I haven't done so yet), they might get tired of me asking, but thankfully Hopes tolerates my high (to sometimes extreme perhaps :LOL: ) level of curiosity to give me straight, honest answer always :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dec 20, 2019
Same as me. I'm a asker type as well, and tend to ask A LOT more questions than other fans may ask. If I did this with other Devs (though I haven't done so yet), they might get tired of me asking, but thankfully Hopes tolerates my high (to sometimes extreme perhaps :LOL: ) level of curiosity to give me straight, honest answer always :LOL::ROFLMAO:
The devs are good people, as long as you don't demand, I'm sure they are willing to entertain.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well... I see picture different, Look at game story line,it's been more focused on MC and the girls,and things were just starting to get better and we got a peek at the town. Remember she the boss,her time will come and if you read Dev's post about that town,he doesn't have anyone to write about it,so right there is a stone he threw,the thing who gonna catch it. So if anyone has any italian friend who live over there.....Would love to see a wedding or a good party,I liked that town.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thinking back to this question, I'd actually love to see Cordia teaching MC how to bake bread.
And they both have something to gain from this interaction as well :

MC from a very young age had a strained relationship with his mom, so he had no mother-son like interactions with his own mom (and this can be a new experience for him).
With Cordia, it's her chance to spend time working together with someone who may genuinely enjoy working together with her (outside the mafia business), since her daughters either dislike working at her bakery (Gracie), or may have strained relationship with her (Luna).

And who knows? Making bread as MC can be a fun little mini-game for players if that is something that interests Hopes (this is all assuming, part of Cordia's storyline takes place at her bakery, of course).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
MC from a very young age had a strained relationship with his mom, so he had no mother-son like interactions with his own mom (and this can be a new experience for him).
With Cordia, it's her chance to spend time working together with someone who may genuinely enjoy working together with her (outside the mafia business), since her daughters either dislike working at her bakery (Gracie), or may have strained relationship with her (Luna).
Could also be used for a reconnecting event between Luna and Cordia.
Or a family trip of all three/four of the girls. Could be quiet amusing if even some serpents where there and all the possible interaction from them with the townspeople. Hopefully none of them will be permanently damaged. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Could also be used for a reconnecting event between Luna and Cordia.
Or a family trip of all three/four of the girls. Could be quiet amusing if even some serpents where there and all the possible interaction from them with the townspeople. Hopefully none of them will be permanently damaged. :ROFLMAO:
With Luna, perhaps it's just me but I think I would prefer her to be at Cordia's bakery after her and Cordia hash things out & had fully reconciled (with the help of MC) somewhere else.
My reasoning for that is as Hopes explained above, Cordia loves cooking food, and it is something she does in her downtime to relax and perhaps be at peace. Not sure it would be suitable place for those two (Luna & Cordia) to try to reconcile there (since their relationship now is on shaky footing), plus the shop would be getting customers.

So where do I think are suitable places for their reconciliation event?

I'm thinking places where it's quiet and tranquil, like Musala Hill (Luna's Bee event) or fountain in 0.065 (where MC & Isabel patched things up completely back to normal), with beautiful sceneries.

These two (especially Luna) would have pent up feelings about what happened, so I think they need a private place to hash out their emotions (such as yelling in anger, crying or something else) at each other with MC present as mediator possibly.

And after the two of them completely patch things up, perhaps Luna can join MC to work a day in Cordia's bakery.

A family trip, I can see that happening, but perhaps later down the line, after we get at least couple of solo-Cordia events first (like with Isabel, we had couple of solo events with her, until we had the shopping mall event [with "I want a diamond gun, diamond car" where Luna & Gracie came along with Isabel]).

Come to think of it, while a trip sounds great, I think it would also be pretty cool if the entire Family (not just the girls, but everyone, which includes Wilfred, Antonio etc) was invited to a formal event where the family members get to mingle with other mafia families (like rest of the Big 5, plus the smaller families).
It could be a nice way to introduce Cynthia (who Gracie says, usually accompanies Cordia to formal events).

But regardess of my theories/conjectures, I'm sure Hopes has something in mind that's fun & exciting.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes