JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Also i can see Charvi taunting Luna and Gracie with "don't try to steal him from me" "I know him better!"
Yeah, and I can sort of see the girls going at it at each other in competitive swagger trying to one-up each other such as "Hope and I did XXX which you never did!" (and MC trying to settle the three of them down, I can only imagine :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: ).

Development Update #29
Hello DeLucas, Time to share where we are with everything; - GUI is almost done! The first draft that is. May change after release. but alas, this is after-all a game in development. But who knows, maybe people will like my attempt of making the GUI for the game. Just joking, already in the progress of ordering custom made GUI. - There has been some misunderstanding from the last dev. post when I said I scratched of some heavy rpg elements to the new gameplay section. Some thought that I removed rpg elements itself but there will still be a lot of rpg stuff. To be more clear - I removed turn based combat (the classic turn based combat). This was done for two reasons; 1. Time. It would take too much time to work with such a complex system. 2. Fun. It would not only take a huge amount of time to make but it would also be hard to make it fun. The classic turn based combat has been done so much that to be used here it would require some innovative stuff. (I'm a bit biased as I still love classic turn based games, heh)

[18:32]
Now, take a look at the screenshot. This will give the idea of what was kept. Top right you will see a map. You can move around here with the help of the white buttons center-down of the screenshot. (The white spots are compass with North-west-east-south) It is disabled during dialogues and options as it is the case with the screenshot image. The icons at the left of the options indicate what stats the options favor. It can fail or success. (Icons are placeholders) Some sharp minds out there probably have noticed the title of the mission/contract - Nimble Fingers. That is indeed the first contract we currently have in the game. The one that required you to steal something from an enemy town. Now, instead of a simple success or failure scene - you will be the one that determine if it will be success or failure. There are several ways to complete a contract. Even though this kind of contract require stealth does not mean that it is the only way. A snippet from the current details of the nimble finger contract (the one that is in the current game) "Any high targets areas/persons should be avoided. If you manage to succeed in those encounters, you'll still only get paid what is stated on this mission's contract. - Wilfred"

Before this was a simple detail that didn't mean much. But now you may, or may not, actually encounter such a character. Will you run? Or will you fight? Do you have enough stats to take on the fight? There will be secret places you can access if your perception stat is high enough. A lot of special renders (patreon renders, request renders, poll renders, etc.) will now be things that can be found during contract as bonus finds and will be added to the gallery of single pictures.
And lastly, you may ask who the new female is on the preview render. She is an example of what can happen during contracts. She will not have a big role as any of the girls you find during the normal VN part of the game but is more an fun addition to the contracts.
Looking forward for you all to play through it and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I am excited to share it!

- HG
View attachment 733717 View attachment 733718
Just had a look at this now (must have missed it when you posted it here. Things like this I don't like missing out, but it sometimes happens when I get too busy).

The gameplay screenshot of the contract (Nimble Fingers) kinda has me reminiscing about those old "choose your own adventure RPGs" that I used to play (and really enjoy) when I was younger. Has me looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Dec 20, 2019
Sweetheart that tried the assasinate us is an amazing sentence haha
The word redhead itself is amazing :LOL:
Yeah, and I can sort of see the girls going at it at each other in competitive swagger trying to one-up each other such as "Hope and I did XXX which you never did!" (and MC trying to settle the three of them down, I can only imagine :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: ).

Just had a look at this now (must have missed it when you posted it here. Things like this I don't like missing out, but it sometimes happens when I get too busy).

The gameplay screenshot of the contract (Nimble Fingers) kinda has me reminiscing about those old "choose your own adventure RPGS" that I used to play (and really enjoy) when I was younger. Has me looking forward to it.
How did I miss that development update? :eek: Looks like darkest dungeon style.

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q and JJJ84

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Christ this turned into the longest post ever. Oh well.

View attachment 745996
Hopes has already released this
I totally missed that. That's freaking awesome. Wonder when it will come into play and we see it in-game. Is there scheduled to be some Cordia-story added sometime soon?

My issue is that like you said "nothing is set in stone yet" but it really doesn't make sense that Cordia is ok with him messing around with BOTH of her daughters and Isabel and on top of everything Cordia herself has kissed the MC which makes everything super confusing.

You would think that if Cordia approved of a relationship between the MC and one of her daughters she would tell him to pick one and stop messing around with both but that's just me.
Honestly this is part of what makes me wonder so much about the MC. Who is he? What's his lineage? What is the tie that Cordia has to him? Obviously that reveal won't happen soon, 'cause that will be huge.

And since Jalen's asked the MC to talk to Charvi (to talk some sense into her, with her acting inappropriately [I interpret this as being wild party girl] despite soon preparing to get married), makes me wonder where would MC meet Charvi?

Partying at home (though I seriously doubt Pops, Jalen, or Aunt Layla would let her do that)? In a night club dancing with other guys? Or somewhere else? Hmmm....
Since it's pretty likely that Luna and Gracie would end up going to that club with MC, how will they react if he starts dancing with Charvi or other girls? What if Charvi starts acting "friendly" towards MC?

Also i can see Charvi taunting Luna and Gracie with "don't try to steal him from me" "I know him better!"
That is absolutely going to happen. There is just no way around it.

I liked being able to have 0 failed missions in current version and hope that is something we can continue to do. Also I am quite hyped with the possibilities of having your purchases from the shop and with that personal stats playing a bigger part in progress and what you can and can't do in these missions. Just impressed with these snippets and looking forward to play around with this.
Yea, I'd really like to have MC's stats start to play into the story elements. The girls are constantly putting MC down, but if he has a 0% failure rate, we've maxed out his skills, and his carrying some nice equipment... That should come into play a little.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Since it's pretty likely that Luna and Gracie would end up going to that club with MC, how will they react if he starts dancing with Charvi or other girls? What if Charvi starts acting "friendly" towards MC?
Haha, the whole night club mention is just my hypothetical example (so it's not yet set in stone whether that will actually happen or not). But hypothetically assuming it actually happens, if Luna & Gracie sees MC dancing with Charvi or other girls in the club, I have no doubt they will feel pretty jealous with perhaps fire in their eyes.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
the next update is going to be about luna?
Updates always go in rotations for DeLuca (as stated by Hopes the Dev), in the pattern of Story - Freeroam/Lewd - Story - Freeroam/Lewd and so on.

Update 0.06 was Freeroam/Lewd with Isabel getting a huge update. After that it was originally supposed to be Story update, but Hopes did a smaller 0.065 to finish off Isabel's arc (Which ended in a cliffhanger in 0.06).

So upcoming update (0.07) will be going back to Story, regarding Eiza and rescuing her sister from Ombra Family, with MC joining that stealth mission led by "Serpent" (or as Gottardo calls him, "Mr High Five Guy" lol).

After that will be Freeroam/Lewd again. Nothing is set in stone as to which girl will get the update, but it is strongly hinted that it will be Cordia (as Wilfred asks MC to help his pupil [Cordia] in 0.065)

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
with MC joining that stealth mission led by "Serpent" (or as Gottardo calls him, "Mr High Five Guy" lol)
Dunno why,but i'm sensing that the MC get lost with the hostage and a choose your escape route section will occur to decide if they get discovered by the search parties or reach the "safe point" unnoticed to be reviewed by the Serpent or leader of the mission.

I seriously cannot imagine how Luna will dance in the club....
Probably like any of your character in the dance clubs of the "Vampires the Masquerade: bloodlines"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
where can i find the signatures to this game? i am trying for so long but seem unable to find. Can anyone post a ling or just point me to the direction? thanks

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes