Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of The DeLuca Family v0.06.6.
(don't update if you aren't french!)
Thanks for the little note at the end. Normally I see "DeLuca Family update" and I smash download without thinking any more about it.

Sigh. Now I gotta go replay "The Cave" scene to get my Luna fix.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Your deduction of reasoning is truly a gift Mr. Watson. With your pondering and perusing over the evidence, brought forth in such a sane and cogent manner.

But I still think it was Mr. Peacock in the library with the candlestick, if you ask me.
Anthony didn't do it...Il'll bet on it.That said WHO THE FUCK IS ANTHONEY

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't really get that. I mean, isn't Isabel the only one you can actually turn down? If you were supposed to pick just one of the girls I'd have thought you'd have done that by now.
Well, part of why people may think that is probably due to Hopes' early plans for the characters were the following:

Luna - "pure love" towards MC. She will not be very accepting seeing MC with other girls.
Gracie - "exploration" & "adventure" with MC.
Isabel - (can't remember what was her one).

I mean, plans can change over time, and I asked him not too long ago if he still thinks of continuing the above paths with the girls, and Hopes reply was the following:

"That was the early plan yes, but now nothing is set in stone. I'll decide it when I get to that point."

And I think that's the sound decision. Because other than Luna (who has the highest relationship points out of all the girls currently), the other girls aren't on the "love" stage just yet (even Luna, I think is just on the first step on this stage).

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Well, part of why people may think that is probably due to Hopes' early plans for the characters were the following:

Luna - "pure love" towards MC. She will not be very accepting seeing MC with other girls.
Gracie - "exploration" & "adventure" with MC.
Isabel - (can't remember what was her one).

I mean, plans can change over time, and I asked him not too long ago if he still thinks of continuing the above paths with the girls, and Hopes reply was the following:

"That was the early plan yes, but now nothing is set in stone. I'll decide it when I get to that point."

And I think that's the sound decision. Because other than Luna (who has the highest relationship points out of all the girls currently), the other girls aren't on the "love" stage just yet (even Luna, I think is just on the first step on this stage).
My issue is that like you said "nothing is set in stone yet" but it really doesn't make sense that Cordia is ok with him messing around with BOTH of her daughters and Isabel and on top of everything Cordia herself has kissed the MC which makes everything super confusing.

You would think that if Cordia approved of a relationship between the MC and one of her daughters she would tell him to pick one and stop messing around with both but that's just me.

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
My issue is that like you said "nothing is set in stone yet" but it really doesn't make sense that Cordia is ok with him messing around with BOTH of her daughters and Isabel and on top of everything Cordia herself has kissed the MC which makes everything super confusing.

You would think that if Cordia approved of a relationship between the MC and one of her daughters she would tell him to pick one and stop messing around with both but that's just me.
Makes me wonder what wings Cordia will be given in the image at the end of character content :unsure:

Reactions: moonmite84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

With the girls, as Wilfred said (in the latest update), each of the girls have a problem which Cordia wants MC to solve (Gracie: human interaction/socialization, Luna: barrier due to trauma, Isabel: boredom)
But even with this being the case, how much would Cordia be tolerant with MC getting in deeper with the girls in their relationship is still a big question mark (and only Hopes can answer that, though I think we'll just find out through Cordia's story).

I might be completely off the mark with the following, but I have a feeling that Hopes will build up Cordia's events which leads to her "reconciliation" event with Luna. Some thing a bit like fix Isabel-Gracie relationship event, but pulls at our heartstrings like "My name is Luna" event.
Getting though that event I think may be the first milestone for Cordia (in possibly "love" stage), and perhaps second milestone for Luna (after her My name is Luna event).

But who knows.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to her storyline.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
With the girls, as Wilfred said (in the latest update), each of the girls have a problem which Cordia wants MC to solve (Gracie: human interaction/socialization, Luna: barrier due to trauma, Isabel: boredom)
But even with this being the case, how much would Cordia be tolerant with MC getting in deeper with the girls in their relationship is still a big question mark (and only Hopes can answer that, though I think we'll just find out through Cordia's story).

I might be completely off the mark with the following, but I have a feeling that Hopes will build up Cordia's events which leads to her "reconciliation" event with Luna. Some thing a bit like fix Isabel-Gracie relationship event, but pulls at our heartstrings like "My name is Luna" event.
Getting though that event I think may be the first milestone for Cordia (in possibly "love" stage), and perhaps second milestone for Luna (after her My name is Luna event).

But who knows.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to her storyline.
Or hope could be fucking with us all by letting us build up these relationships then have the MC die at the very end. :devilish:

• Wow

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Gonna be pretty hilarious if we sleep with Gracie/Luna/Isa and Cordia still hasn't said anything then hopes like "nah fam no harem", people would riot.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If the road is worth it and MC dying makes sense, I am happy with such an ending. I totally prefer that to some ridiculous deus ex machina. Endings don't need to be happy, they need to be good!
I'm not sure happy would be the emotion I would be feeling if the MC were to die, but there are couple of games (such as Kara no Shoujo series) where tone goes pretty tragic that I love, so who knows.

The optimist side of me initially would have preferred a happy ending for all, but thinking about it more for awhile, I think I might prefer a balanced ending (where it's not all fairy tale ending, but it's not too grim/tragic either), because that's how this game feels like in terms of overall tone (with tragedy & sadness, there's also happiness & humor, and with vengeance & fury, there's also compassion & kindess).
The ending tilting in extreme one way (too happy, or too unhappy) I fear it may just not gel well with how the rest of the game is (in terms of tone).

But that's just me. I have faith Hopes will make it good regardless of whichever direction he chooses.

Gonna be pretty hilarious if we sleep with Gracie/Luna/Isa and Cordia still hasn't said anything then hopes like "nah fam no harem", people would riot.
I'm getting the feeling at that point either Cordia or Wilfred will say something to MC.

I actually want to see them see both (yes I'm greedy :LOL:) .
I'd really like to see each character's solo (non-harem) endings (especially Luna's ending, I'm passionate about, but I'm interested in other girls ending too), even though harem ending does pique my interest as well.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If the road is worth it and MC dying makes sense, I am happy with such an ending. I totally prefer that to some ridiculous deus ex machina. Endings don't need to be happy, they need to be good!
I agree with you. Sure, my heart would be broken.
An ending only to have a happy ending I don't think that is something that hope would do and I also don't think that would do the game something good.
If hope write an ending that is also a happy ending, then I'm more than happy. If not, but is it the "right" ending for the Delucas, then I can life with it. If he write a fan service ending then I'm at least disappointed.

Reactions: Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Looking forward to Eiza's sister rescue mission as well as Cordia's freeroam in the future, but if there's another thing that I'm also looking foward to (other than remaining Serpents reveal & several other things), it's MC finally reuniting with Pops, Layla & Charvi of the Kaskar family.

And since Jalen's asked the MC to talk to Charvi (to talk some sense into her, with her acting inappropriately [I interpret this as being wild party girl] despite soon preparing to get married), makes me wonder where would MC meet Charvi?

Partying at home (though I seriously doubt Pops, Jalen, or Aunt Layla would let her do that)? In a night club dancing with other guys? Or somewhere else? Hmmm....

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
makes me wonder where would MC meet Charvi?
Probably in a dance club or a day party,dunno if the MC can't just go and ring the bell at the door of the Kaskar family like when he was a kid. (But also it could happen that they allowing to enter and have a talk with Pops .)

That could be interesting because Charvi while going to parties,could be surprisingly deadly (the first time you meet Gracie,she looks like any normal girl but damn,later her cold-heart way of see everything like a fun game is more dangerous than Luna Berserk attitude)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes