Dec 20, 2019
Emmm…I mean the choices when you approach someone during freeroaming(after clicking on them the choices will become dark next time so you know what you have red)(and sorry for my poor English)
Don't worry about your English, I just got confused on your used of options and opinions.

Anyway if you want your girlfriend to start anew, have her delete .

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't worry about your English, I just got confused on your used of options and opinions.

Anyway if you want your girlfriend to start anew, have her delete .
Since it is probably just a copy and paste of the game folder, the persistent will probably not exist - if you or your gf don't find it, no need to go out hunting for it methinks.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
The DeLuca Family 0.06.6 Release (Public - French Translation)

This is simply a translation addition.
The translation was done a month ago but I delayed it because I wanted it to merge with some other translations. But due to some complications that plan didn't go as I wanted.

French translation provided by our fantastic In.

Download link for The DeLuca Family 0.06.6;

Enjoy!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Too bad we promised her not to do it again :( Maybe her personal room will open up as a place to "explore" in the future update?
This (Cordia's bedroom) is something I hope unlocks when MC starts to talk to Cordia & her freeroam/lewd content begins. Otherwise, how would it even be possible to put Cordia content in? Until now (where there's no Cordia freeroam, yet), we only saw glimpses of her content in the main story mostly, but I think there's only so much of her content that can be crammed in there (especially with her freeroam content is hinted to begin soon [by Wilfred]).

Next chapter is supposed to be about the assassin, so I am not expecting any Cordia time soon.
Definitely not 0.07 because rotation is story this time around (with Eiza & her sister, Carnefice vs Ombra family storyline needing closure) plus the whole gameplay revamp, and possibly even lore added in (Hopes said it would be either in 0.07 or the one after that I think).
I'm kinda hoping Hopes is thinking of doing Cordia freeroam after that though (the next freeroam update). Not saying it would be bad if one of the other girls were chosen, but Cordia always had been behind a mysterious aura from the very beginning. So it would be compelling for us to get to peel back those layers see the woman behind the fame, power, and strength & elegance.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I'm pretty confident they know about the cameras. Wilfred was the one giving you the package and he mentions he knows about you dealing with the girls and that they encourage it. And Cordia knew you have been walking around in her office more than once, she found you looking for documents and what was your punishment? a super hot kiss from her dressed in a hot lingerie. If that was her way to make me behave, she totally failed.

The poison is different. One thing is to know about the main members of the family, another thing is to have total knowledge of everything that goes into the house to know about somebody sneaking in and putting poison in a plate while nobody is looking.
Wilfred said they encourage your friendship with the daughters and how you are trying to bring them out of the shell. Which mob family worth their salt let's you voluntarily bug their rooms? And of their daughters no less. Way too farfeched. The only person who knows about the hidden cams is Gracie.

She saw you sneaking into her office or has some kinda alarm in that room. And she kissed you because you remind her of your father. That's why if you check out her thoughts after that event, it reads something along the lines of "he looks so much like him". Either that or you happen to look like her husband coincidentally. There's one thing sneaking into her office and reading files and a completely different thing to watch her daughters naked in their room.

Also think about it. The poison was put specifically in MC's plate and no one else's. If it was just some hired Assassin, how would they know which plate was supposed to be given to you? The poison obviously wasn't in the food since no one else got poisoned. It was most certainly an inside job.

Same goes for Trino dude. He begged in front of the house to be hired by Anthony de Luca and suddenly betrays him? Just for money? And the de Luca family was even looking after his mother and paying her bills.

My years of novel reading tells me it's Anthony. Of course I could be wrong and it could be someone else but that would raise too many questions. If Cordia or Wilfred or Luna wanted him dead he would be dead and no one would be any the wiser. It could be Gracie because she gives off major sociopathy vibes. But if I were a betting man I would bet on Anthony.

Reactions: Ayhsel

gigsaw78

Sep 26, 2017

The translation was done a month ago but I delayed it because I wanted it to merge with some other translations. But due to some complications that plan didn't go as I wanted.

Windows
Mac
Enjoy!

tx for tis (y)

Kalamyte

May 8, 2020

Windows
Mac
Enjoy!

thanks a lot (y)

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Also think about it. The poison was put specifically in MC's plate and no one else's. If it was just some hired Assassin, how would they know which plate was supposed to be given to you? The poison obviously wasn't in the food since no one else got poisoned. It was most certainly an inside job.

Same goes for Trino dude. He begged in front of the house to be hired by Anthony de Luca and suddenly betrays him? Just for money? And the de Luca family was even looking after his mother and paying her bills.
2 very good points. Been too long for me to remember the seating arrangement at the table at the time of the poisoning but I seem to remember it was Codia at the head with Antonio and Isabel on her left with Luna, MC and Gracie on Cordia's right. Could have been MC at the end opposite Cordia and Luna and Gracie on Cordia's right. Anyway the most obvious suspect would be whoever was sitting closest to MC which would not be Antonio.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
There is some odd connection that I don't understand with the MC mother and the family. If she was such an important person to Cordia as well as knowing the life style she was in and the family why would she sign over her own son to a contract when it seems like no one else knew who the MC mother really is. The MC seemed to just want a normal life and not a life of crime like he has now. Just odd to me, but very interesting as well. Can't wait to see how the story plays out over time.
I have a feeling that Cordia never wanted to use that contract (that's why he gets a lot of leeway in the house) but she saw how her family situation was and how her girls were growing up and figured she needed an outside influence to change things. The whole theme of the game seems to revolve around being a "family". Cordia and William both know how the MC is influencing the household and they seem to be ok with it (kinda weird that Cordia is ok with him seeing both her daughters romantically no?).

He fixed the issues with Luna/Gracie/Isabel somewhat and i expect we will see him trying to unfreeze Cordia's heart and then you have Cynthia and his best friends sister who may also get routes/arcs.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
2 very good points. Been too long for me to remember the seating arrangement at the table at the time of the poisoning but I seem to remember it was Codia at the head with Antonio and Isabel on her left with Luna, MC and Gracie on Cordia's right. Could have been MC at the end opposite Cordia and Luna and Gracie on Cordia's right. Anyway the most obvious suspect would be whoever was sitting closest to MC which would not be Antonio.
From my memory, to Cordia's left sat in the order of Antonio, Isabel, then Gracie. To Cordia's right sat Luna, then MC.
Only person sitting closest to MC was Luna, but we all know that's just not her style.

To be honest, I don't think anyone who was present at the table for dinner is a suspect. Which makes me suspect Wilfred (who calls MC, but is not actually present at the dinner itself).
I'm just gettting the feeling he poisoned the MC not to actually kill him, but to test how immune he actually is to poison (part of his research on MC, to see his resilience & potential, even though it does sound twisted lol).

And besides, like he pulled strings (behind the scenes) with the whole Fazio Family matter (which he argues with Cordia a bit), it wouldn't be the first time he did something behind Cordia's back either.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I kind of assumed that that was her plan all along. What with making them shower in his room and all.
Which is interesting considering most people don't think this will have a harem ending even tho a lot of things in the game are pointing towards that kind of ending.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Wilfred said they encourage your friendship with the daughters and how you are trying to bring them out of the shell. Which mob family worth their salt let's you voluntarily bug their rooms? And of their daughters no less. Way too farfeched. The only person who knows about the hidden cams is Gracie.

She saw you sneaking into her office or has some kinda alarm in that room. And she kissed you because you remind her of your father. That's why if you check out her thoughts after that event, it reads something along the lines of "he looks so much like him". Either that or you happen to look like her husband coincidentally. There's one thing sneaking into her office and reading files and a completely different thing to watch her daughters naked in their room.

My years of novel reading tells me it's Anthony. Of course I could be wrong and it could be someone else but that would raise too many questions. If Cordia or Wilfred or Luna wanted him dead he would be dead and no one would be any the wiser. It could be Gracie because she gives off major sociopathy vibes. But if I were a betting man I would bet on Anthony.
Your deduction of reasoning is truly a gift Mr. Watson. With your pondering and perusing over the evidence, brought forth in such a sane and cogent manner.

But I still think it was Mr. Peacock in the library with the candlestick, if you ask me.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Which is interesting considering most people don't think this will have a harem ending even tho a lot of things in the game are pointing towards that kind of ending.
It's not uncommon in the animal world to bring back live prey into the nest so that the young can learn to devour and kill.

Or in this instance being the child of a Well known serpent with a dubious hook up , causing the interlinkage into the family the way you are. I believe that that you were allowed to assimilate into the family. To be raised as it were into something truly unique....
In essence the Serpents bring forth the DRAGONS. A trio the likes that have never been seen before
Here you have both sisters each incredibly gifted in their own right, burdened by the baggage each carrying, not allowing to combine their gifts as it were. Enter you the unknown quantity, Oblivious at first what role if any you play. You have secretly been groomed from birth for this position. Thrust into an unknown world forced to adapt, or die. You are the stabilizing factor, A love interest for these women. You are that cohesive force that bind's you three that will create this Tour De Force as it were.

Cordia, as well as Wilfred are the masterminds of this. manipulating behind the scenes, You three are their legacy.

Reactions: DiableFripon

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Did you ever think the the poison was given by Cordia herself Knowing your upbringing. Knowing that no permanent harm would come to you... And who would suspect, causing the family to circle around you from the beginning was her goal. and it worked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JeefZ and Cartageno

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't really get that. I mean, isn't Isabel the only one you can actually turn down? If you were supposed to pick just one of the girls I'd have thought you'd have done that by now.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of The DeLuca Family v0.06.6.
(don't update if you aren't french!)
Thanks for the little note at the end. Normally I see "DeLuca Family update" and I smash download without thinking any more about it.

Sigh. Now I gotta go replay "The Cave" scene to get my Luna fix.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes