rattler459

Aug 25, 2017
Absolutely love this game.
found it yesterday started it today and could not stop playing.
All three of the main ladies are fantastic. I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite but what happened to luna
set a rage into my soul that not many game have been able to do.
I humbly beg to be able yo make the M6 suffer so greatly that the Marquis de Sade would look at what I am causing them
to suffer through and say "damn the man is sick and evil"

Jul 23, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there a route currently available for Cordia? I haven't seen many viable chances to interact with her however in the gallery section for character routes she has one in their but it is greyed out and unclickable, is this because there is a route and i have missed it or because there isnt one yet but will be? Im currently leaning more towards the second option considering the latest conversation with wilfred but figured id ask. Dont like missing stuff. lol.

Dec 20, 2019
Out of curiosity, is there a route currently available for Cordia? I haven't seen many viable chances to interact with her however in the gallery section for character routes she has one in their but it is greyed out and unclickable, is this because there is a route and i have missed it or because there isnt one yet but will be? Im currently leaning more towards the second option considering the latest conversation with wilfred but figured id ask. Dont like missing stuff. lol.
The second one. If you played the latest update, Uncle Wilfred started to bring Cordia into the fray of your "to conquer" list. At least I foresee interaction with Cordia starting from the next update.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Development Update #29
Hello DeLucas, Time to share where we are with everything; - GUI is almost done! The first draft that is. May change after release. but alas, this is after-all a game in development. But who knows, maybe people will like my attempt of making the GUI for the game. Just joking, already in the progress of ordering custom made GUI. - There has been some misunderstanding from the last dev. post when I said I scratched of some heavy rpg elements to the new gameplay section. Some thought that I removed rpg elements itself but there will still be a lot of rpg stuff. To be more clear - I removed turn based combat (the classic turn based combat). This was done for two reasons; 1. Time. It would take too much time to work with such a complex system. 2. Fun. It would not only take a huge amount of time to make but it would also be hard to make it fun. The classic turn based combat has been done so much that to be used here it would require some innovative stuff. (I'm a bit biased as I still love classic turn based games, heh)

[18:32]
Now, take a look at the screenshot. This will give the idea of what was kept. Top right you will see a map. You can move around here with the help of the white buttons center-down of the screenshot. (The white spots are compass with North-west-east-south) It is disabled during dialogues and options as it is the case with the screenshot image. The icons at the left of the options indicate what stats the options favor. It can fail or success. (Icons are placeholders) Some sharp minds out there probably have noticed the title of the mission/contract - Nimble Fingers. That is indeed the first contract we currently have in the game. The one that required you to steal something from an enemy town. Now, instead of a simple success or failure scene - you will be the one that determine if it will be success or failure. There are several ways to complete a contract. Even though this kind of contract require stealth does not mean that it is the only way. A snippet from the current details of the nimble finger contract (the one that is in the current game) "Any high targets areas/persons should be avoided. If you manage to succeed in those encounters, you'll still only get paid what is stated on this mission's contract. - Wilfred"

Before this was a simple detail that didn't mean much. But now you may, or may not, actually encounter such a character. Will you run? Or will you fight? Do you have enough stats to take on the fight? There will be secret places you can access if your perception stat is high enough. A lot of special renders (patreon renders, request renders, poll renders, etc.) will now be things that can be found during contract as bonus finds and will be added to the gallery of single pictures.
And lastly, you may ask who the new female is on the preview render. She is an example of what can happen during contracts. She will not have a big role as any of the girls you find during the normal VN part of the game but is more an fun addition to the contracts.
Looking forward for you all to play through it and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I am excited to share it!

- HG
View attachment 733717 View attachment 733718
Man I just wanna say how promising this already looks, how "rewarding" it might be to explore and unlock special renders or run into certain events/situations or maybe even find/steal other goodies. I can imagine Hopes or maybe someone else he recruited coming up with fun side events/scenario's and hopefully have non of it based on RNG but meeting certain requirements ( stats) instead. I liked being able to have 0 failed missions in current version and hope that is something we can continue to do. Also I am quite hyped with the possibilities of having your purchases from the shop and with that personal stats playing a bigger part in progress and what you can and can't do in these missions. Just impressed with these snippets and looking forward to play around with this.

JayceMeme

May 30, 2020
No need. Just download, load game and play. You can delete your old version if you want.
Yesssssss, I got it Thanks!!! Though when I played with the new update, I can't seem to move forward with the Main mission it just activates and then nothing, no new events under journal too. Hmmmm I'll keep looking though.

Dec 20, 2019
Yesssssss, I got it Thanks!!! Though when I played with the new update, I can't seem to move forward with the Main mission it just activates and then nothing, no new events under journal too. Hmmmm I'll keep looking though.
There are no new main mission. Only some side missions. One of them can be triggered in the morning if I remember correctly.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Man I just wanna say how promising this already looks, how "rewarding" it might be to explore and unlock special renders or run into certain events/situations or maybe even find/steal other goodies. I can imagine Hopes or maybe someone else he recruited coming up with fun side events/scenario's and hopefully have non of it based on RNG but meeting certain requirements ( stats) instead. I liked being able to have 0 failed missions in current version and hope that is something we can continue to do. Also I am quite hyped with the possibilities of having your purchases from the shop and with that personal stats playing a bigger part in progress and what you can and can't do in these missions. Just impressed with these snippets and looking forward to play around with this.
Yup, the stats are not based on rng. If your stat meets the req - it's a success.
And the people that make side contracts are people from the discord. (Unless people change their mind and don't want to anymore hehe)
But, it will be done so it can be easily added to. So anyone can add their own contracts and share it with everyone.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Your best friend's sister.
Mmm don't remember her, were there any pictures of her?

And since Jalen's asked the MC to talk to Charvi (to talk some sense into her, with her acting inappropriately [I interpret this as being wild party girl] despite soon preparing to get married), makes me wonder where would MC meet Charvi?
I don't remember her but no matter what, given your description my guess/wishful thinking: MC will not let her marry her cause of feelings (MC you dog!), she will comply and leave with MC to Deluca for shelter, a new war with Jalen's family will happen. Siblings (Jalen and his sister) and best friends (MC and Jalen) caught up in different sides of a war. Lot of emotion and conflict. Damn... I am drooling with my own imagination...

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Mmm don't remember her, where there any pictures?

I don't remember her but no matter what, given your description my guess/wishful thinking: MC will not let her marry her cause of feelings (MC you dog!), she will comply, a new war with Jalen's family will happen. Siblings (Jalen and her sister) and best friends (MC and Jalen) caught up in different sides of a war. Lot of emotion and conflict. Damn... I am drooling with my own imagination...
Not introduced yet. Was just mentioned by Jalen during the park meet up.
The sister that got raped by the MC. (Jalens word, not mine)

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Not introduced yet. Was just mentioned by Jalen during the park meet up.
The sister that got raped by the MC. (Jalens word, not mine)
before that scene I thought Gracie's question about holding hands was just due to her not having any friends. after that scene I'm convinced holding hands is considered sex in every mafia family

Reactions: mikel8519

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
before that scene I thought Gracie's question about holding hands was just due to her not having any friends. after that scene I'm convinced holding hands is considered sex in every mafia family
No, no. It's just those two being weirdos

could you refresh my memory quickly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is the redheaded sweetheart that tried to assassinate you

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes