JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This is me just rambling, but remember when at the end of his "date" with Luna that MC was only able to get 2nd place? Luna gives him the flash, & when MC asks, "What was the prize for 1st place?" She says "Something much, much better."

Now with Hopes saying tournament is planned for the future, I do wonder if MC would make a bet with Luna:

Luna and MC both competes in the tournament.
If Luna wins, MC needs to do something for Luna.
But if MC wins, Luna reveals and gives the MC the secret 1st place prize from their previous date.

Really Close competitive game, but MC ends up winning, & he gets surprised when Luna gives him the first place prize (which itself is incredible), but also something more.

Ahh..... Now I'm just letting my imagination run wild :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
But I think that would be a real treat for fans of Luna like myself and many others.

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
It's Antonio isn't it? He's the one trying to kill mc. That's why he sent the mercenaries to kill him at the beach house location and when it didn't work, he made Trino take the fall for him and he did because he was loyal to Antonio.

Now why? I don't have a satisfactory answer for that. It could because Antonio and MC are brothers (Cordia clearly was in love with MC's father and they had antonio probably and then he left her or perhaps he was cheating on MCs mother with cordia).

Also Gracie said that mc was a hostage and not a guest once. She's a smart girl. I think MC's father is a real big fish. And cordia is using MC as an insurance policy more than anything.

Of course all of these are just theories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amnik

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
It's Anthony isn't it? He's the one trying to kill mc. That's why he sent the mercenaries to kill him at the beach house location and when it didn't work, he made Trino take the fall for him and he did because he was loyal to Anthony.
I don't think so, he was furious when the attempt on MC happened, and from what we've seen of him I don't think he'd be a good enough actor to pull that off unless it was sincere, also the mercenaries would risk getting gracie and luna caught in the crossfire

Now why? I don't have a satisfactory answer for that. It could because Anthony and MC are brothers (Cordia clearly was in love with MC's father and they had anthony probably and then he left her or perhaps he was cheating on MCs mother with cordia).
unfortunately and despite my very logically constructed theory above, iirc hopes has confirmed that there is no incest in this game, and we do get it straight from cordia that she is not the MC's mother

Also Gracie said that mc was a hostage and not a guest once. She's a smart girl. I think MC's father is a real big fish. And cordia is using MC as an insurance policy more than anything.
His father is a complete unknown (I do have a theory... no I mean a real one, not the one up there), but I think it's said at one point (maybe a conversation you catch on the spy cams? can't remember) that the reason has to do with his mother

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I don't think so, he was furious when the attempt on MC happened, and from what we've seen of him I don't think he'd be a good enough actor to pull that off unless it was sincere, also the mercenaries would risk getting gracie and luna caught in the crossfire
Again it makes no sense for Trino to just do it for money. That whole thing was fishy af. And let's say it was someone else for the sake of argument. Then who poisoned MC? It was certainly not Trino. He wasn't there. The chef couldn't. Was it the one who served? Could be. Maybe they were fed money as well. But I doubt that de Luca family would hire someone untrustworthy with something that like food through which they could be easily poisoned. Also we don't really know enough about Anthony to know how good an actor he is. Also remember that the mercenaries were specifically instructed to not harm Luna or Gracie.

I am just going to apply the Occam's razor here and go with Anthony on this one.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Again it makes no sense for Trino to just do it for money. That whole thing was fishy af. And let's say it was someone else for the sake of argument. Then who poisoned MC? It was certainly not Trino. He wasn't there. The chef couldn't. Was it the one who served? Could be. Maybe they were fed money as well. But I doubt that de Luca family would hire someone untrustworthy with something that like food through which they could be easily poisoned. Also we don't really know enough about Anthony to know how good an actor he is. Also remember that the mercenaries were specifically instructed to not harm Luna or Gracie.

I am just going to apply the Occam's razor here and go with Anthony on this one.
I found it really hard to believe that anything that happens inside the house by a close member can escape Cordia and Uncle Wilfred's eyes. Specially if it involves more people as including Trino. So, unless Uncle let it happened, it is unlikely. Moreover, Cordia would not let MC get harmed, so Wilfred would not let it happen.

I really see no reason to distrust Antonio.

Reactions: JJJ84 and c3p0

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
unfortunately and despite my very logically constructed theory above, iirc hopes has confirmed that there is no incest in this game, and we do get it straight from cordia that she is not the MC's mother
Well technically it isn't incest. So neither Hopes nor Cordia were lying about it. There isn't any blood connection nor was the MC's father married to Cordia. So she isn't even his step mum.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I found it really hard to believe that anything that happens inside the house by a close member can escape Cordia and Uncle Wilfred's eyes.
Sure does. How else did the MC get poisoned then? Or how did mc manage to big the whole house? If Cordia and Wilfred knew about the hidden cams they would let MC know about it and with no kind words. Unless they really don't care if MC watches the girls naked in their room or hears Cordia and Wilfred discussing sensitive matters in the room which could be used as evidence against them in court.

Dec 20, 2019
Sure does. How else did the MC get poisoned then? Or how did mc manage to big the whole house? If Cordia and Wilfred knew about the hidden cams they would let MC know about it and with no kind words. Unless they really don't care if MC watches the girls naked in their room or hears Cordia and Wilfred discussing sensitive matters in the room which could be used as evidence against them in court.
I only used the bugs and not the spy cams so I wouldn't know what planting the spy cams entailed. But I think Cordia and Uncle knows what you have been doing, like sneaking into the office and also your "over-familiarity" with the girls. Uncle even hinted once that he knows what you are up to with the girls and gave you a warning not to break the girls' hearts.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm pretty confident they know about the cameras. Wilfred was the one giving you the package and he mentions he knows about you dealing with the girls and that they encourage it. And Cordia knew you have been walking around in her office more than once, she found you looking for documents and what was your punishment? a super hot kiss from her dressed in a hot lingerie. If that was her way to make me behave, she totally failed.

The poison is different. One thing is to know about the main members of the family, another thing is to have total knowledge of everything that goes into the house to know about somebody sneaking in and putting poison in a plate while nobody is looking.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry still new to the game but I think the Uncle poisoned the MC. He knew the MC wanted nothing to do with the family and the work they do. He knows the MC was trying to figure out how to get out of his contract so he tried to find a way to scare him into thinking he would be safer with the family then to try to leave. He had access to everything he needed to get it taken care of as well. Since Cordia has the connection to the MC mother she may have also had knowledge about his poisoning at a young age as well (possible Uncle had the knowledge as well). I know it is a stretch but it is the theory I have and will stick with until proven otherwise.

There is some odd connection that I don't understand with the MC mother and the family. If she was such an important person to Cordia as well as knowing the life style she was in and the family why would she sign over her own son to a contract when it seems like no one else knew who the MC mother really is. The MC seemed to just want a normal life and not a life of crime like he has now. Just odd to me, but very interesting as well. Can't wait to see how the story plays out over time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I got a problem. I copy the game and send it to my girlfriend and she said all the options I chose are dark , she doesn't want spoiler so I redownload a new one and send her, but the opinions are still dark. Anyone can tell how to solve that plz

Dec 20, 2019
There is some odd connection that I don't understand with the MC mother and the family. If she was such an important person to Cordia as well as knowing the life style she was in and the family why would she sign over her own son to a contract when it seems like no one else knew who the MC mother really is. The MC seemed to just want a normal life and not a life of crime like he has now. Just odd to me, but very interesting as well. Can't wait to see how the story plays out over time.
Maybe... just maaaaaybe, they all are trying to groom MC to be a serpent just like Garp trying to groom Luffy? In that case the poison during young age and the signing over make sense.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes