Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just a reminder that Luna is best girl. Men of high repute, culture, esteemed status and station in life agree with me.

Quadruple digit IQ people agree with this since it is objective fact.
Gotta admit, no quadruple digit IQ, just high triple digit. And repute, culture, esteemed status - let's not talk about it.

I like them all, but if I had to choose: Gracie.

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
every one here is crazy about Luna
I think its just me who doesn't like her or specially luna only missions (except molesting bees that one hilarious)

Gracy and Isabel missions are much more fun specially the tricking gracie and Isabel to reconcile was the best mission so far

Gracy is the best girl though so i am kinda biased

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Luna will always be my favorite (the number 1 in my eyes).
Then next is Cordia (even though there's no content with her yet).
Follow up in third place would be both Gracie & Isabel.

Wondering how good Charvi (Jalen's sister) will be though, and whether she'll throw a monkey wrench in my rankings :ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
every one here is crazy about Luna
I think its just me who doesn't like her or specially luna only missions (except molesting bees that one hilarious)

Gracy and Isabel missions are much more fun specially the tricking gracie and Isabel to reconcile was the best mission so far

Gracy is the best girl though so i am kinda biased
I see that u really love Sheldon Cooper. Gracie is noice, but for me Isabella is the best, best wife for sure, and she only asks for attention and love so..

But yeah, this game has only pure awesome women, is soo hard only choose one over the rest, imho.

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
I see that u really love Sheldon Cooper. Gracie is noice, but for me Isabella is the best, best wife for sure, and she only asks for attention and love so..

But yeah, this game has only pure awesome women, is soo hard only choose one over the rest, imho.
i agree isbella is the best

Reactions: Pointything

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think it is time to say the things as they are. Luna is by far the less scary and dangerous. She is cute and caring as a puppy.
She's only scary to those that don't know her at all and judges her only based on the surface.
But I think you used the correct analogy there.

Like a puppy she may bite if one threatens her family, but even so she remains fiercely loyal to those she cares about.

I mean that attribute exists in Gracie also, but it just feels more impactful with Luna because of her initial rough exterior/impressions compared to her sister.

Dec 31, 2019
I agree Isabel is the best girl, I started playing the game because of her, saw in the previews, way before she got her update. :D

But really I think they are all great in this game, in both looks and personality, very difficult to choose only one. I like them all, even the side girls such as the assassin and the roller skate girl.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes