Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
- Complain about lack of sexual content - check
- Lies about playing content when we all know he ctrl skips it - check
- Act like he is indifferent yet is burning inside - check
- First, attack people and call them a sucker and when being challenged he goes to the 'savior' attitude and says he simply feels bad for the people that got 'scammed'
- Probably going to keep playing - check

I think this guy just played through the Filius Canis event and is trolling. Because I can't believe someone can fit a parody character that closely!

Like, it's straight out of the scene! :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do I get the feeling that this most wonderful character in this game has just earned another scene?

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
This 'game' is a whole different level of sadistic, darkest corners of the mind BS. I mean seriously, what happened to Luna when she was a kid, wtf? Who thinks of this stuff? This is some of the darkest sh1t I've ever read/seen in a game or wherever......

May 4, 2020
This 'game' is a whole different level of sadistic, darkest corners of the mind BS. I mean seriously, what happened to Luna when she was a kid, wtf? Who thinks of this stuff? This is some of the darkest sh1t I've ever read/seen in a game or wherever......
There is an option for a short version.
And for the people who did read the long version the depth of the story is what makes it that much more interesting even if it is dark.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sorry hope, I also want to have some fun.:ROFLMAO:
This 'game' is a whole different level of sadistic, darkest corners of the mind BS.
Sure? Only one event is in to set the backstory of Luna. All other I wouldn't put it in this category. Also never heard of Natascha Kampusch?
I mean seriously, what happened to Luna when she was a kid, wtf?
It is needed for Luna to be the Luna she currently is. Her whole background story isn't to be a happy one or any other things. This dark story is needed to explain, why Luna has her ticks.
Who thinks of this stuff?
Humans and animals, yet as humans are animals: animals
This is some of the darkest sh1t I've ever read/seen in a game or wherever......
Your impression, but you have been warned at the beginning of her story. It looks sometimes to me as all non-swimmer want to play in the clearly marked deep pool.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Random Question
Do we actually know what rank Luna is?
I asked Hopes about this quite a while ago, and I think his answer was that Luna's rank is Capo (though she is considered to be a bit lower tier when compared with every single Capo in the DeLucas).

It'd be good to see Luna and the Mc teaming up on missions again in the future updates.
It seems both Luna & Gracie will probably sit the upcoming stealth mission out (0.07, the next update), I remember Hopes saying it's a top secret mission that not even Luna is allowed to be on, and Cordia will be keeping an eye on Gracie so that she doesn't sneak on like last time (i.e. Straffan mission). Hopes also said that MC is on that mission because he's got a big mouth :LOL: .

But yeah. I wouldn't mind either Luna or Gracie to accompany the MC on future missions after that one.

It's not like the game didn't foreshadow already how dark it may become.
There's cases such as following:

- MC's mom Rina trying to commit suicide with child MC through poison gas
- Someone trying to poison MC at the dinner
- Trino being executed at Cordia's office (and Gracie having no emotional reaction to it)
- "Pops" Kaskar chopping off limbs torturing the "mole" of his family.

Sure, "My name is Luna" storyline was the darkest, but it's not like it's completely out of left field, especially with Hopes leaving all those breadcrumbs above (and more, those are only the ones I can remember) prior to that event.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't think Luna is a Capo because that would involve her leading and working as a team something she is not the greatest at, apart from with the Mc.
Hopes' additional reply to my "What rank is Luna" question was, normally Capos lead a team, but Luna doesn't have one because of her seemingly crazy antics that would get her team wary. So she's an exception. A "lone wolf" Capo.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes