Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Like Cartageno said, in the next update (0.07), everyone will need to start all over again from the beginning due to the new added in mechanics in gameplay.
So unless you don't mind starting from beginning again when that's released, I'd suggest postpone playing this game until then (just engrave in your memory "Must start DeLuca Family on next update)
I'm actually looking forward to starting over. I made the mistake of using the first stereotypical 'Italian' name I could think of for the MC... which turned out to be the same name as one of basically 2 other male characters in the game (Isabella's husband), which has made some scenes a bit confusing. Getting a fresh start with a new name and replaying the content will be fun.

Reactions: JJJ84

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Though Luna will always be favourite I have to admit I'm both fascinated and terrified to see what happens when/if Gracie gets let off her leash. I have a feeling she would make most of the family look like puppies on the danger scale.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Care to specify you're statement? Otherwise my toxic self would certainly be pissed.:sneaky:
I find it funny how people who make statements like the one you quoted to (accusing other people of being toxic, when they themselves are being toxic themselves. The hypocricy :LOL::ROFLMAO: ) often delete their own account straight after making the said comment. Seems like a reoccurring pattern. :LOL::LOL:

Though Luna will always be favourite I have to admit I'm both fascinated and terrified to see what happens when/if Gracie gets let off her leash. I have a feeling she would make most of the family look like puppies on the danger scale.
And I think Cordia actually has the foresight regarding that (which not even Wilfred has [since he continues to insist that Gracie should be on the field like Luna, despite Cordia saying no], perhaps it is a mother's intuition?). She actually states to Gracie (in the "Town Time" event as Gracie recalls what her mother says) the following:

"It is not the danger you would be in that worries me. It is the danger you would become."

I mean sure, sometimes there are red herrings thrown around in all works of fiction by writers, but my opinion is, this is not one of them.

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
Makes me wonder if there will be an event later on that would make her go solo or make her angry and unleash her full wrath, like maybe the MC getting injured or something similar.

May 4, 2020
"It is not the danger you would be in that worries me. It is the danger you would become."

I mean sure, sometimes there are red herrings thrown around in all works of fiction by writers, but my opinion is, this is not one of them.
Gracie would become incredibly scary if she had any type of proper training just imagine if she was trained by Wilfred to serpent level, she would be unstoppable:oops:

Reactions: SuperLYC and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Makes me wonder if there will be an event later on that would make her go solo or make her angry and unleash her full wrath, like maybe the MC getting injured or something similar.
I think that is quite possible. Also, when Gracie gets into that state, I'm getting the feeling only MC & Luna would be able to calm her down (from her berserk state).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I am sorry to hear about your bug.

I am not criticizing you specifically but this comment made me notice the fact that nowadays half of the gaming community do not know how to explore and enjoy games anymore. Games were made to explored and to be fun, except these people come straight in to a game and expect a full hand-holding walkthrough, and when they don't see it, starts whining about it. It's sad to see how players have fallen to this state. :(
This game is very linear (which is not a bad thing, in case anyone gets any wrong idea) that to be honest, I don't think it even needs a walkthrough (only reason I took a peek at the walkthrough was just to find out how each decision impacts MC's morality stats, and nothing else).

Also, Hopes already provided a guide in what to do in the game's "Journal" section if the player gets stuck and is unsure of what to do. In my eyes, that's already more than sufficient hand-holding (since there's several games out there which basically chuck the players down in the deep end, and leaves them to figure things out for themselves).

For those who say they need more, well I'm at a loss for words.

Last edited:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Question: I saw a few stills of what looks like MC and the girls going to a restaurant, and others of Gracie and Luna throwing MC into a fountain.

I've been through the game twice and have not gotten this scene. Is this currently in version 0.06.5 or is this something to come?

If so now, how do I get to it in version 0.06.5?

a8_0405.jpg a51_0405.jpg a52_0405.jpg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Question: I saw a few stills of what looks like MC and the girls going to a restaurant, and others of Gracie and Luna throwing MC into a fountain.

I've been through the game twice and have not gotten this scene. Is this currently in version 0.06.5 or is this something to come?

If so now, how do I get to it in version 0.06.5?

View attachment 772947 View attachment 772948 View attachment 772949
That event is called "Fly, White Bird Fly!", and is part of 0.06.5.
In order to trigger the event, you need to do the following:

- Finish "A Soldier's Sacrifice" event (that is, if you went the Isabel netori route. If you went the Isabel friend route, then I'd guess it would be "My King of Obedience" event, though I'm not 100% sure)
- Wait a couple of days (skip time using skip button)
- Then event triggers in MC bedroom at daytime

For future reference, I'd suggest to check the "Event Log" in the "JOURNAL" section at the top of screen whenever you get stuck not knowing what to do next. They tell what all events' requirements are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roelandt

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
That event is called "Fly, White Bird Fly!", and is part of 0.06.5.
In order to trigger the event, you need to do the following:

- Finish "A Soldier's Sacrifice" event (that is, if you went the Isabel netori route. If you went the Isabel friend route, then I'd guess it would be "My King of Obedience" event, though I'm not 100% sure)
- Wait a couple of days (skip time using skip button)
- Then event triggers in MC bedroom at daytime

For future reference, I'd suggest to check the "Event Log" in the "JOURNAL" section at the top of screen whenever you get stuck not knowing what to do next. They tell what all events' requirements are.
Thank you JJJ. That's very helpful. I'll give it a try.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This prompts a question: which is faster? Time skip or sleep?

I use sleep.
You're right. Sleep is faster (skip just changes Morning to Afternoon, and Afternoon to Evening and so on). Totally forgotten about it for some reason.

Thank you JJJ. That's very helpful. I'll give it a try.
You're welcome, and I hope it works for you. As AvatarStormBringer mentioned above, use "Sleep" to fast forward days instead of Skip since that is faster.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes