HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Amazing game so far!!!

Are we able to unlock all the scenes in the gallery thus far? Cause I have several with Gracie and Isabel that aren't unlocked at the end of 0.6 or are there very different routes to go to unlock all of them?

Reactions: VOYEUR

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Amazing game so far!!!

Are we able to unlock all the scenes in the gallery thus far? Cause I have several with Gracie and Isabel that aren't unlocked at the end of 0.6 or are there very different routes to go to unlock all of them?
Yeah no matter how many times you look at whats required it needs more than a hint more than a simple quest name with required extra quest... like a direction..

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
just finished this one... Have to say I absolutely love it. (only missing a 'back' option so many games do have)
Really!? I don't remember it being missing but damn a back button is pretty important.
What? Isn't rollback working for you?
If that is the case, then just unlock it. Use UnRen for example. Just don't expect it to work perfectly everywhere, especially while in freeroam mode. Usually this is the reason why some devs disable it, so no one would bitch about it being wonky.

And if you want to use the button instead of the scroll wheel, then one option to get it back is using my patch (link in my signature). Back, skip, auto and hide buttons would be in the right corner, then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Game Bond

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
that sounds like what you'd expect to find in the mac version, and from how lost you sound I'm assuming you downloaded that by mistake and what you want is the windows version?
no i donwloaded the win version... but i works after i copied over the files to the old folder and overwrote the files..

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
im a bit confused. i had the 0.6.1 version and downloaded the 0.6.6 version to get the content from the 0.6.5 version, but all i have in the downloaded file is a folder called: the_deluca_family.app wich just contains a folder called content, and in that folder another folder called MAcOS and one calle Resources and a file calle info.plist... what am i to do with this? do i need to put those folders somewhere within original game folder or??
no i donwloaded the win version... but i works after i copied over the files to the old folder and overwrote the files..
What you described is the Mac version. There are no *.app files in the Windows/Linux version.

Are you sure that the file you downloaded is The_DeLuca_Family-0.06.6-pc.zip and not The_DeLuca_Family-0.06.6-mac.zip?
If this is really the case, then it looks like these files have been mixed up and misnamed :unsure:

Last edited:

SempiIsMe

May 17, 2018
Wonder if someone could help, I finished 'The Friends of My Friends are my friends?' But No dialogue pops up to ask her about her trip or anything.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
The dev needs to change the "Luna's kidnapping" scene. At least "reverse" so to speak Sofia's fate. I get that the kidnappers are beyond cruel, but as presented in the same scene, Sofia is a bright, hopeful and angelic child whose death by starvation is just too much, especially the hallucination part and the night before she dies. It's just too much. And it doesn't follow the rest of the game either. It's a game filled with humor and this part no only is in stark contrast, its brutality is unnecessary.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The dev needs to change the "Luna's kidnapping" scene. At least "reverse" so to speak Sofia's fate. I get that the kidnappers are beyond cruel, but as presented in the same scene, Sofia is a bright, hopeful and angelic child whose death by starvation is just too much, especially the hallucination part and the night before she dies. It's just too much. And it doesn't follow the rest of the game either. It's a game filled with humor and this part no only is in stark contrast, its brutality is unnecessary.
Lol no way. The lunas bg is one of the best things I never seen in entertainment by far, so good writted and u can feel and empathise with Luna, change this is kill one of the best parts of the game, I prefer that the game be abandoned before what this part changes.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Just thought i'd drop a Note on how much I enjoy the Story and the type of Gameplay this Title provides..SANDBOX DONE RIGHT. Really looking foreward to every update, Hopes, if you ever have the time, Consider a Subscriber Star Account would Love to Support, But I Despise Paypal and Patreon as do many in the U.S. just a thought..Keep up the great work!

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
That event was very very sad (and I hate sadness, especially recently) but imo it is specifically that event that made Deluca Family instant classic and successful game. When you see people mentioning their top5 games, Deluca Family is there so often. I am no different, easily among top3 (and easily best story).

I might be wrong here but take away that Luna kidnapping storyline and game wouldnt crack top5 for 99.9% people. Ofc it is just in my opinion. That story is what makes this game what it is.

I hate the pain they had to suffer in that storyline but it is what makes it so valuable and memorable for fans and I wouldnt want to see it changed at all.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I think the person who wrote the characters and built this world in his imagination has a better idea of what his game is actually about. You can be sure about that

genetixe

Feb 18, 2018
nah, it is what built luna to what she is atm, it is totally necessary. She wouldn't be Luna De Loca if the kidnapping incident was a walk in the park.

Also Luna best girl.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I think the whole Luna (long BG) is exactly right. The death of Sofia, although extremely sad and sadistic especially the death of Sofia is what is needed to push Luna over the edge and explain her current characteristics and tendencies. That's because Luna's character is to be loyal to those she feels very close to. Without Sophia in her bg she would not be so over the edge IMHO.

Concerning where TDF is on my list. Definitely top 5.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
I had posted this message originally but some moderator removed it because I was overly aggressive for telling someone to learn English because I could not understand his reply. Anyway, this is to everybody that thought Sofia's death was cute and everything:

I did not mean the entire thing, just that death. It's too much. This isn't a drama. Yes it has some elements of a drama such as the death of that arrogant Fazio dude because of the impact it has on his father but overall this is more like a comedy, it has an enormous amount of funny moments. And Sofia's death kind of ruins the tone since the game is a collection of comedy stuff interrupted by somber apex moments. Sofia's death isn't a somber moment, it's a downright ocean of sadness, misery, pain and despair, too much. Don't forget Luna's staying in the small cage and the abuse and suffering she endured there is what actually scarred her mentally.

I think the person who wrote the characters and built this world in his imagination has a better idea of what his game is actually about. You can be sure about that
NO.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes