johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1597554243825.png
1597554264743.png

Development Update #30
Hey DeLucas!

Info time!

Game play has been sent out and tested by the testers. So far the feedback is positive! So, hopefully you guys will love it as well!

Then the work went into actually creating Lucania for the game play (as you guys will now be able to travel Lucania)

That required creating some new important people.
All of that is done.
Then, I found some skilled writer that will now write for the games new game play. I will, of course, go through all the writing for any inconsistency and to have my own style to it as well.

Downside of this new gameplay - quick lewd! There are many new females (for example the new introduced nuns, Gina from Gina's Tavern, A Brothel, etc)
I won't 'build up' any relationship like with the main girl and won't be dedicating a lot of time for it. Hence, it will move fast with many of their lewd situations!

Overall with the lewd situation - all the girls 'introduction' has pretty much been done. We have groped and we have kissed. Time for a new stage. But don't take this as a change to the story. The story will always be a focus.

What am I doing now and release?
Working on Saving Eiza's sister arc.
The preview shown is Battista The Priest (We first heard him in story 9 big fight scene where Joey said he got kicked from his crew because he was seen as unholy. Poor Joey!)
The Twin Nuns are Amata and Armina.
These three are part of the mission for the rescue mission (plus some other important people)
Battista will mostly be seen during the story while the sisters will have a lot of screen time during game play.

My plan is to finish this event (and if time allow a few other planned), hopefully have the writers finishing their work till then and add it to the game and release.
More detail in the next developer update.

But everything is going good! There is no hiccups. Got the game play as I wanted. A special surprise feature change, and found some great writers.

The next developer update will be this month (I will always have at least two dev. post a month)

- HG

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
View attachment 774336
View attachment 774337

Development Update #30
Hey DeLucas!

Info time!

Game play has been sent out and tested by the testers. So far the feedback is positive! So, hopefully you guys will love it as well!

Then the work went into actually creating Lucania for the game play (as you guys will now be able to travel Lucania)

All of that is done.
Then, I found some skilled writer that will now write for the games new game play. I will, of course, go through all the writing for any inconsistency and to have my own style to it as well.

Downside of this new gameplay - quick lewd! There are many new females (for example the new introduced nuns, Gina from Gina's Tavern, A Brothel, etc)
I won't 'build up' any relationship like with the main girl and won't be dedicating a lot of time for it. Hence, it will move fast with many of their lewd situations!

Overall with the lewd situation - all the girls 'introduction' has pretty much been done. We have groped and we have kissed. Time for a new stage. But don't take this as a change to the story. The story will always be a focus.

The preview shown is Battista The Priest (We first heard him in story 9 big fight scene where Joey said he got kicked from his crew because he was seen as unholy. Poor Joey!)
These three are part of the mission for the rescue mission (plus some other important people)
Battista will mostly be seen during the story while the sisters will have a lot of screen time during game play.

My plan is to finish this event (and if time allow a few other planned), hopefully have the writers finishing their work till then and add it to the game and release.

But everything is going good! There is no hiccups. Got the game play as I wanted. A special surprise feature change, and found some great writers.

The next developer update will be this month (I will always have at least two dev. post a month)

- HG
I really do Hope, that this won't decrease the quality of the story, one of my favorite things about this game is that it is story focused.

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 774336
View attachment 774337

Development Update #30
Hey DeLucas!

Info time!

All of that is done.

- HG
Where is DA BAKERY? My hope is dashed. :(

Reactions: HopesGaming

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I really do Hope, that this won't decrease the quality of the story, one of my favorite things about this game is that it is story focused.
No worries. Story part is also one of my favorite parts of the game.
Game will always have a focus on the story (y)

Where is DA BAKERY? My hope is dashed. :(
Part of the marketplace! Sadly it is not important enough to have it's own POI, heh!

He forgot a bullet point.

22: The Dragon's Aviary
Remember, there are secret locations in the game too

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 774336
View attachment 774337

Development Update #30
Hey DeLucas!

Info time!

All of that is done.

- HG
Holy cow, this was a great surprise to wake up to. Gotta say, it's a wonderful time to be a DeLuca fan!

So HopesGaming here's some questions:

1) Is the blue highlighted spot (#18. Luna's hideout) meaning that's MC's current location? Or is that the objective/goal where MC needs to head to?

2) Where are the following locations on the map? (my guesses in brackets)

- The jewelery shop that MC & the elites accompanied Isabel, Luna, Gracie to (part of the market place?)
- The place where MC talks & fully reconciles with Isabel after the Filius event (not sure where this place is, to be honest)
- "The Cave" restaurant where MC takes Luna on their date (outside Lucania's zone, since LaGamma, where MC & Luna had their little competition in the end of that event sits on the most left edge of the map)

3) Wilfred does not live in the mansion with the family, so where on the map are his quarters? Is his quarters still considered part of the "estate" or is it a separate area on the map (secret?)?

4) So how likely is it for us to see these characters in new gameplay of the Contracts section in the main story? Any cameos or appearances of them with one or two lines possible (something like for example MC with Luna and Gracie visits Gina's Tavern & Gina says to Hi to MC)?
Like you said, not expecting them to have big (or even moderate) roles even if they cross over to the main story.

5) This question is sort of related to question 4. (Not sure whether you can answer this without it being spoilers, but) will we be seeing the retired Capo Vincent (who appeared in the main game's Isabel & Gracie reconciliation event), in any of these revamped contracts?

6) I remember asking you before whether you were interested in doing a full Lucania map, and I think your reply then was it's something that might be too much work, but you'd still be interested in implementing in the future saying it could be fun (if possible).
Map like this, while not exact, still is very close to what I imagined, so I must say, I'm really happy for you with this new gameplay, & grateful as well.

7) Any chance we can get a map like this, but for the DeLuca estate? Would love to know where each of these places (and more, such as Cordia's bedroom, etc) are located in the mansion and get the feel how expansive the estate is:

- MC's room
- Dining area
- Living room
- Luna's room
- Gracie's room
- Antonio & Isabel's room
- Bathroom which Luna & Gracie blew up with the pink paint bomb
- Don's Office
- Wilfred's quarters (if considered part of "estate" as in previous question)

8) Wilfred says to MC in the introduction event:

"You are free to upgrade the bathroom and your room as you desire, as long as it doesn't cause disturbance with rest of the house."

Any thoughts on giving players some options to customize/decorate their bedroom & bathroom (as Wilfred says)? e.g. placing of collected objects, such as weapons, trophies, books etc or even something substantial (don't know what exactly, just change that is much more tangible than placing of objects).

I'm thinking something similar to player's Geralt customizing the Corvo Bianco estate in The Witcher 3 Blood & Wine expansion, but in much smaller scale.

9) If it's not much of a spoiler, please sum in one sentence each, of how Battista feels about the following subjects :ROFLMAO::LOL: :

"Old Testament"

"New Testament"

10) Not a question, but here's hoping after Eiza's sister arc is done (and you get your well earned break), you can give us a bit of taste/tease of future Cordia content soon!

Last edited:

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
im a bit confused. i had the 0.6.1 version and downloaded the 0.6.6 version to get the content from the 0.6.5 version, but all i have in the downloaded file is a folder called: the_deluca_family.app wich just contains a folder called content, and in that folder another folder called MAcOS and one calle Resources and a file calle info.plist... what am i to do with this? do i need to put those folders somewhere within original game folder or??

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
im a bit confused. i had the 0.6.1 version and downloaded the 0.6.6 version to get the content from the 0.6.5 version, but all i have in the downloaded file is a folder called: the_deluca_family.app wich just contains a folder called content, and in that folder another folder called MAcOS and one calle Resources and a file calle info.plist... what am i to do with this? do i need to put those folders somewhere within original game folder or??
that sounds like what you'd expect to find in the mac version, and from how lost you sound I'm assuming you downloaded that by mistake and what you want is the windows version?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Don't know if I will like the changes to this great game .But Can it be even better? We shall see!

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes