Oct 8, 2020
I'm stuck in Story 4
That should show me Promotion Soldato event
But nothing appears to me even though I have accomplished all the tasks

May 26, 2020
I'm stuck in Story 4
That should show me Promotion Soldato event
But nothing appears to me even though I have accomplished all the tasks
I had a problem like that. Were you able to complete the quest "The Contract", where you were supposed to talk to the butler guy? If you didn't, I had to restart do that quest so that it would let me continue the story.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming, hope you've been well man.

Just had a question that popped up in my mind:

1) Will we ever see MC get a phone (buying one, or given one)?
Yeah, there's the fact that MC basically lives in the house with all the girls, but even so, there perhaps might be situations where any of the girls need to be contacted discreetly (like Wilfred making a call to Luna in "My name is Luna" event)?

Also, with the MC continuing to rise higher in ranks, I'd imagine a phone might become a necessity to him in the future as he goes on more and more missions, and interacts with more characters (and since almost all of characters don't live in the house with the Family, contacts on his phone and the messages perhaps could be the way MC interacts with them even though face to face convo might be difficult with them)

Come to think of it, I think I do remember MC saying to himself that he really needs to get a phone (or something along those lines), after sending his email to Jalen (before their meet) - if he had a phone, it might be more convenient if he wants to message characters like Jalen, Charvi, Pops etc any allies he has outside the DeLucas as well.

Plus, if he had a phone (which will have a camera function), I'd imagine he'd try to make the most of it in some situations (for example, with Luna's booty dance at the end of their "date", with a phone, I'd imagine he'd try to take a photo, much to her resistance :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i want to give this game a shot but are there only oral sex scenes or are the tags not updated yet?
As straight sex scenes go, yes, and it actually is only one.

As for everything else: see Dragon's post and the reactions, most of us here wouldn't mind no sex at all at this point in time.

Reactions: Dragon59

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Anyone has a completed save/unlock of this game?
Don't think you'll need a completed save/unlock, because with the next update (that basically changes the gameplay), all previous saves will basically become obsolete, due to not being compatible (everyone will need to start right back from the beginning).

i want to give this game a shot but are there only oral sex scenes or are the tags not updated yet?
If sex scenes is the only reason you're playing this game, I doubt this is the game for you.
This is a game that's very unique compared to others out there (it's a niche game), it puts story and character development first above others.

So right now, the short answer to your question is no, while there are plenty of naughty/lewd scenes, and a blow job scene, other than them, there are no full-on sex scenes (yet).

But as Dragon59 mentioned above, the game is much more than sex scenes, with its characters and the compelling narrative (in my opinion it goes over and beyond just so many current adult games).

This doesn't mean there won't be sex scenes in the future though. The dev said there will be plenty of bed action in the future, but they will happen when he finds it appropriate to the story.

So the question you should be asking (to yourself) is, "Is this something that I'd still be interested in?"

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
My fav playthrough was without the blow job!!! But that was so I didn't hurt nobody else... Now yur gonna have to replay any ways... Just wondering if it would make a diff. or not with the others if we kept on the same?????

Reactions: Real Kreten

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
But yes Actual Sex will be coming in next episode I think. Can't wait for action with Luna.:love::love:
Not sure what you mean by next episode, but if you mean the next update (i.e. 0.07.), I doubt that will be the case.

Next update will focus on Eiza's sister rescue mission (as well as Wilfred's previous Contracts getting the revamped gameplay).

Luna, Gracie, would likely be taking backseat for it, because they are not allowed on this mission (due to it being top secret, Dev said) and Isabel has no interest in getting involved in Family business (such as going on missions etc).
There seems to be an oral sex scene from one of the nun Capos (Amata, I think), but I don't think we're getting anything other than that (in terms of sex content), at least in the main story (regarding Wilfred's contracts though, that's whole another matter, because they're mostly independent from main story).

My guess is it's gonna take at least several more updates until we get to the actual (full) sex with any of the main girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia).

And personally, I don't mind that. For me, story is what made me a fan of this game, sex is something of a very sweet bonus, so I can wait for it to happen, at the right time.

Besides, compared to other girls, Cordia hasn't gotten any of her own lewd/freeroam story content yet. So I'd imagine that's coming sometime after Eiza's arc is resolved (it's also hinted by Wilfred in the most recent update).
Isabel's events were somewhat lacking [compared to Luna and Gracie] before her huge content boost with recent updates, so I think similar thing will likely happen with Cordia. Well, I'd like to think so lol.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020
Not sure what you mean by next episode, but if you mean the next update (i.e. 0.07.), I doubt that will be the case.

Next update will focus on Eiza's sister rescue mission (as well as Wilfred's previous Contracts getting the revamped gameplay).

Luna, Gracie, would likely be taking backseat for it, because they are not allowed on this mission (due to it being top secret, Dev said) and Isabel has no interest in getting involved in Family business (such as going on missions etc).
There seems to be an oral sex scene from one of the nun Capos (Amata, I think), but I don't think we're getting anything other than that (in terms of sex content), at least in the main story (regarding Wilfred's contracts though, that's whole another matter, because they're mostly independent from main story).

My guess is it's gonna take at least several more updates until we get to the actual (full) sex with any of the main girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia).

And personally, I don't mind that. For me, story is what made me a fan of this game, sex is something of a very sweet bonus, so I can wait for it to happen, at the right time.

Besides, compared to other girls, Cordia hasn't gotten any of her own lewd/freeroam story content yet. So I'd imagine that's coming sometime after Eiza's arc is resolved (it's also hinted by Wilfred in the most recent update).
Isabel's events were somewhat lacking [compared to Luna and Gracie] before her huge content boost with recent updates, so I think similar thing will likely happen with Cordia. Well, I'd like to think so lol.
Sorry. I got that word Episode from BaDIK. Also I expect A lewd scene from Cordia. A movie night from Gracie and another date with Luna. But I don't think all of these would happen

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Sorry. I got that word Episode from BaDIK. Also I expect A lewd scene from Cordia. A movie night from Gracie and another date with Luna. But I don't think all of these would happen
remember lewd scenes take a back seat in this game to the story expecting a lewd scene from cordia is probably far to early

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
remember lewd scenes take a back seat in this game to the story expecting a lewd scene from cordia is probably far to early
Yup, I agree. that's been the case with all the girls so far (i.e. Luna, Gracie, Isabel). MC always bonded with the girls through some means (in couple of the main story & freeroam events, listening & getting to know them) before he got around to do some naughty stuff (lewd).

It's gonna be the same with Cordia. Gotta really know the woman behind the "Blizzard Queen" name & the Don title, before anything lewd can happen.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yup, I agree. that's been the case with all the girls so far (i.e. Luna, Gracie, Isabel). MC always bonded with the girls through some means (in couple of the main story & freeroam events, listening & getting to know them) before he got around to do some naughty stuff (lewd).

It's gonna be the same with Cordia. Gotta really know the woman behind the "Blizzard Queen" name & the Don title, before anything lewd can happen.
I expect one significant difference in the Cordia`s arc. MC was the initiator, the event mover with her daughters. I can't imagine it would work with Cordia someway.

Cordia, on the other hand, is aware of her "injuries." If the MC gains her trust, I imagine she will be the one to initiate and manage the interactions, at least at the beginning.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes