JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I expect one significant difference in the Cordia`s arc. MC was the initiator, the event mover with her daughters. I can't imagine it would work with Cordia someway.

Cordia, on the other hand, is aware of her "injuries." If the MC gains her trust, I imagine she will be the one to initiate and manage the interactions, at least at the beginning.
Very true. And also another thing to note is that with MC, she becomes a lot more talkative compared to the amount she talks normally (as noted by Wilfred after their first meet when he arrives at the DeLuca estate).

Couple of things that may possibly happen in the future that I'm excited about:

- Baking with Cordia (Hopes said that she loves to cook, so cooking [and possibly learning to cook from her] with her may get her to open up a bit more towards MC). Well, it's not confirmed, but I hope it happens lol.

- Cordia telling more stories about MC's mom, Rina.
MC only knows about his mom of how he's been treated in his childhood. Cordia shared a little bit with him (when she caught him in her office), and I expect MC to learn much more as his relationship with her gets closer.
I don't know whether what I say will turn out true, but perhaps her and "Serpent" may act as a bridge, mending strained relationship between MC & Rina.

- One area that I do think MC will likely initiate and take charge of is mending her and Luna's relationship. He'll likely bulldoze through it like he did patching up Isabel & Gracie's relationship (despite Isabel's anger), and I have a feeling it's gonna be an emotional event (not quite a dark or sorrowful as My name is Luna, but still very emotional).

But yeah, even other than those events, I really am looking for many things to come with the Blizzard Queen.

Reactions: Real Kreten

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Let me get it straight, Cordia is fine with MC romancing both of her daughters at the same time? See it's not like you can progress the story by ignoring any of the characters.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Let me get it straight, Cordia is fine with MC romancing both of her daughters at the same time? See it's not like you can progress the story by ignoring any of the characters.
Cordia has no idea that you are trying to romance both her daughters (unless my memory is REALLY screwed on this one). If her or Wilfred ever found out you would be sleeping with the fishes.......

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Cordia has no idea that you are trying to romance both her daughters (unless my memory is REALLY screwed on this one). If her or Wilfred ever found out you would be sleeping with the fishes.......
Please go back and watch the conversation between the MC and Wilfred. Indeed Cordia and Wilfred both know exactly what you are up to and Wilfred actually confirmed it with a very serious threat to the MC to not hurt them ( Go back and you will see).

Reactions: c3p0 and SuperLYC

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Please go back and watch the conversation between the MC and Wilfred. Indeed Cordia and Wilfred both know exactly what you are up to and Wilfred actually confirmed it with a very serious threat to the MC to not hurt them ( Go back and you will see).
I'll take your word for it :) As I remembered it, it was only about becoming close to them, not romancing. My memory is obviously a little scrambeled :)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I'll take your word for it :) As I remembered it, it was only about becoming close to them, not romancing. My memory is obviously a little scrambeled :)
Wilfred made it very clear that he is aware of what MC is upto two sisters and he just said not to cross the line and don't hurt them. Just don't think you can do anything you want with those 2 girls.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
yeah i get you. I know how if feels to know that LIs are virgin but here you were wishing for too much.
Sorry not sure i know what you mean xD
I thought u ment that Isabella is pregnant in the latest update (i hvnt played it yet) so thought you spoiled that bit for me.
No like i never expected isabella to be a virgin at all, i bet they had sex more than just the for the pregnancy.

I still think that my outcomes/theories are very possible but then again i hvnt played the latest update yet so something new mightve changed.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Sorry not sure i know what you mean xD
I thought u ment that Isabella is pregnant in the latest update (i hvnt played it yet) so thought you spoiled that bit for me.
No like i never expected isabella to be a virgin at all, i bet they had sex more than just the for the pregnancy.

I still think that my outcomes/theories are very possible but then again i hvnt played the latest update yet so something new mightve changed.
i don't know if it was disclosed in the latest update but she had a miscarriage due to an accident and that is when her marriage started to fall down. Her husband is Bisexual. I thought you were going for Isabel as a beard to hid her husband's sexuality. That is kinds true though. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDestro

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
i don't know if it was disclosed in the latest update but she had a miscarriage due to an accident and that is when her marriage started to fall down. Her husband is Bisexual. I thought you were going for Isabel as a beard to hid her husband's sexuality. That is kinds true though. :ROFLMAO:
Ah yes that part i did see about the miscarriage so all is good my friend ^^

Yeah yeah he can be either or. But i believe i speak for everyone when i say that If she is a beard then she is the hottest beard ever xD

Yeah no chance she is a virgin unless the inciminated her at the doctor which i doubt very much xD

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey HopesGaming, hope you've been well man.

Just had a question that popped up in my mind:

1) Will we ever see MC get a phone (buying one, or given one)?
Yeah, there's the fact that MC basically lives in the house with all the girls, but even so, there perhaps might be situations where any of the girls need to be contacted discreetly (like Wilfred making a call to Luna in "My name is Luna" event)?

Also, with the MC continuing to rise higher in ranks, I'd imagine a phone might become a necessity to him in the future as he goes on more and more missions, and interacts with more characters (and since almost all of characters don't live in the house with the Family, contacts on his phone and the messages perhaps could be the way MC interacts with them even though face to face convo might be difficult with them)

Come to think of it, I think I do remember MC saying to himself that he really needs to get a phone (or something along those lines), after sending his email to Jalen (before their meet) - if he had a phone, it might be more convenient if he wants to message characters like Jalen, Charvi, Pops etc any allies he has outside the DeLucas as well.

Plus, if he had a phone (which will have a camera function), I'd imagine he'd try to make the most of it in some situations (for example, with Luna's booty dance at the end of their "date", with a phone, I'd imagine he'd try to take a photo, much to her resistance :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: )
Yes, planned for a phone function down the line.
Mc is too old fashioned. We need to take him to the modern world heh.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ah yes that part i did see about the miscarriage so all is good my friend ^^

Yeah yeah he can be either or. But i believe i speak for everyone when i say that If she is a beard then she is the hottest beard ever xD

Yeah no chance she is a virgin unless the inciminated her at the doctor which i doubt very much xD
That's so unlikely. A women like Isabel can turn anyone straight. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways jokes aside she's fucking 29 years old and hot as fuck. No way someone can remain virgin for that long. even the ugly ones get laid at some point of time.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I really can't imagine Wilfred or Cordia using any kind of cordless phone and especially a smart phone...
Anything more modern looking than the one on the picture seems... frivolous :unsure: Not serious nor stylish enough for them.

I thought there are no smart phones in DeLuca universe. They have computers and miniature cameras and so on, but no smart phones, no mobile phones, no cordless phones. Maybe no phones at all. Pigeons, messengers and couriers seems a lot more appropriate. :LOL: You know, someones ear or fingers in a box, a horse head in bed...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I really can't imagine Wilfred or Cordia using any kind of cordless phone and especially a smart phone...
Anything more modern looking than the one on the picture seems... frivolous :unsure: Not serious nor stylish enough for them.

I thought there are no smart phones in DeLuca universe. They have computers and miniature cameras and so on, but no smart phones, no mobile phones, no cordless phones. Maybe no phones at all. Pigeons, messengers and couriers seems a lot more appropriate. :LOL: You know, someones ear or fingers in a box, a horse head in bed...
Well Wilfred already has a smartphone, as shown in this scene (My name is Luna event), unless my eyes are deceiving me and he's holding a notepad :LOL:

WilfredPhone.png

• Haha
Reactions: SuperLYC
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes