JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Anyone else find themselves really disliking Gracie by the time her/Isabel's current stories are concluded? I swear, if I have to keep romancing this psycho... GAH.
I wouldn't say she's my favorite character (Luna is clearly ahead of everyone else in first place, then follows Cordia in second. Isabel & Gracie are equal third place), but I wouldn't say I dislike her character.
Sure, that "joke" she pulled on MC at the end of her and Isabel's reconciliation event was in pretty poor taste, but other than that she does have that endearing quality that is different from Luna's.

Also, her being this oddball that is lacking in social relationships and MC having to teach her in those aspects, I am enjoying that storyline.

Last edited:

raggedsunbeam

May 7, 2020
I wouldn't say she's my favorite character (Luna is clearly ahead of everyone else in first place, then follows Cordia in second. Isabel & Gracie are equal third place), but I wouldn't say I dislike her character.
Sure, that "joke" she pulled on MC at the end of her and Isabel's reconciliation event was in pretty poor taste, but other than that she does have that endearing quality that is different from Luna's.

Also, her being this oddball that is lacking in social relationships and MC having to teach her in those aspects, I am enjoying that storyline.
I found her endearing until the isabel quest. She's too unstable, and in a terrifying way.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Luna is definitely not the type of girl i ever go for in these types of games since i like them older curvier and thicker (milfs) but for some reason her craziness gets to me and i love it. :ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I found her endearing until the isabel quest. She's too unstable, and in a terrifying way.
Well, everyone will be starting from beginning with the next update anyway, so you could just choose not to do any of her events if you really feel that strongly about her (though I don't know whether that's possible to progress since I never actually tried it lol).

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Totally agree. Luna is one of the most rewarding romances I've played through. I hope we can continue to work through her problems. She's amazing.
My hope is that the next big story update for Luna involves us hunting down the mysterious 6. Though I will say, I'm worried that they kept Gaia alive and now Gaia is trapped forced to do what the Mysterious 6 wants.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
its been a years i didnt play this game , any sex scene yet ? or should i wait more :LOL:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
its been a years i didnt play this game , any sex scene yet ? or should i wait more :LOL:
this isn't really that type of game. Sex will come when it fits into the story, but you're supposed to take your time and read the story, because that's what the focus is. It's why this is one of the only adult games that doesn't need a sex scene, because the story is just that good.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
this isn't really that type of game. Sex will come when it fits into the story, but you're supposed to take your time and read the story, because that's what the focus is. It's why this is one of the only adult games that doesn't need a sex scene, because the story is just that good.
well i almost forgot everything , time to check the story again :coffee:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Anyone else find themselves really disliking Gracie by the time her/Isabel's current stories are concluded? I swear, if I have to keep romancing this psycho... GAH.
She always seemed kinda sociopathic. Ngl she scares me more than anyone else in the family. Also she definitely knows about the mc wiretapping her room. That seemed like a bad idea to me from the start but gotta do it to see them boobies.

• Haha
Reactions: Pelf1996

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming, any chance you could share maybe one or two screenshots of the "fight segments" of the new gameplay, like you did with the Contracts (and gameplay in Eiza sister rescue mission)?

Reactions: SuperLYC

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Am I the only one who recognizes that Gracie is clearly autistic which is why she has trouble processing emotion?

It's part of why I love her arc because the mc is helping her to learn how to give a shit(something that is hard for autistic people).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Am I the only one who recognizes that Gracie is clearly autistic which is why she has trouble processing emotion?

It's part of why I love her arc because the mc is helping her to learn how to give a shit(something that is hard for autistic people).
Is it really autism though? I mean, I'm clearly not an expert, but looking it up on google (lol), autism is defined as following:

A developmental disorder characterized by difficulties with social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior.
or
Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication.

Gracie seems to fit the criteria for difficulties in social interaction/social skills, but it's not like she's having speech or communication problems, nor is she suffering from restricted or repetitive behavior.

I thought it had to fit at least more than 1 criteria for it to be diagnosed as autism. :unsure:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Is it really autism though? I mean, I'm clearly not an expert, but looking it up on google (lol), autism is defined as following:

A developmental disorder characterized by difficulties with social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior.
or
Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication.

Gracie seems to fit the criteria for difficulties in social interaction/social skills, but it's not like she's having speech or communication problems, nor is she suffering from restricted or repetitive behavior.

I thought it had to fit at least more than 1 criteria for it to be diagnosed as autism. :unsure:
Yes, and they call that high functioning autism.

Reactions: Brovalon

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes, and they call that high functioning autism.
To be honest, I'm not too sure. Just looked up HFA, and while some aspects of it she fits the criteria clearly, some other aspects, it seems she doesn't.
But anyway, regardless of whether she has autism or not, I don't think it really changes the way I feel about the character (I like her, though not as much as Luna & Cordia).
Perhaps people who dislike her (there seems to be some people who do, especially for the "joke"(which was a bad one I admit) she pulled at the end of her and Isabel's "Blizzard Princess" event) may feel a bit differently about her (or not lol) after reading your points.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes