LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
From what we know, Gracie has been isolated from everyone outside her family all her life, friends nope, not until she met the MC, everyone she knew was part of the family, and even then she wasn't allowed to be a part of family dealings because her mother didn't want her to become like herself, sadly by doing that Gracie became more like her in the long run, which Cordelia has mentioned.
She wants to be a part of her family, especially since this newcomer, the MC, is already allowed to do all the stuff that would make her feel more like a family member, does she love violence, not from what ive seen(Except that one question incident during their "Mission"), she just wants to be a part of things, isolation from all you have ever known is making her react how she does.
She's learn't more from the MC about being a person, and everything else in the time he has been with the family then she had learn't in the years leading up to his arrival, except maths of-course, shes loves maths.

Isabella seems to be the most normal one in the family, then Gracie, then Wilfrid (I know strange that I put her before him right), then Luna and Cordelia, I dont know where id put Antonio in the normality stakes, we just dont know enough about him and his mother, but we do know they both have... Histories.

I dont think Gracie is a Psychopath, Autistic or anything like that, she just doesnt understand people, too isolated.
Just like I dont think Luna is a lunatic, considering what shes been through shes lucky she got the contact Gracie missed out on, if she hadn't had that human contact, she would be insane, or dead, or both.
You're talking about Gracie like she's the indominus Rex from Jurassic world lol

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm chuckling a bit with people (including myself. Yup, I'm totally guilty too LMAO :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: ) really getting into the whole "Is Gracie a psychopath/sociopath or not, & has Gracie got autism or not" topic.

Guess we're all itching for the update, and need something scratch that itch. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SuperLYC and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm chuckling a bit with people (including myself. Yup, I'm totally guilty too LMAO :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: ) really getting into the whole "Is Gracie a psychopath/sociopath or not, & has Gracie got autism or not" topic.

Guess we're all itching for the update, and need something scratch that itch. :LOL::LOL:
More than one page of this topic - another thread has more than one page on who has which screen resolution and the distribution of them. Mine is 1440*5120+1080*1920 just for the record

And I was convinced we usually debate which female we find interesting and which others can have. So I take as "no one " want Gracie, I hereby official declare that she's mine:p - along with all the other females in the game.:sneaky:

And to drive this train of though forward although in a little different direction:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
More than one page of this topic - another thread has more than one page on who has which screen resolution and the distribution of them. Mine is 1440*5120+1080*1920 for the record

And I was convinced we usually debate which female we find interesting and which others can have. So I take as "no one " want Gracie, I official declare that she's mine:p - along with all the other females in the game.:sneaky:

And to drive this train of though forward although in a little different direction:
Okay I'll take the best grill in the game then. Wilfred.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
dont understand why so high ratings. awful renders , mediocre plot, girls and gameplay
There is nothing to understand, some people like it, some don't. Understanding taste is a lost cause, as they don't need explanation. It is like trying to understand why some people prefer chocolate over broccoli. It's just is.

If you don't like it, just move on. Nobody would mind. After all, it's not like everybody can have good taste!

That rock will hunt me for the rest of my life :illuminati:
And beyond!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
dont understand why so high ratings. awful renders , mediocre plot, girls and gameplay
It's a niche game. Either you like it, or you don't. And as others have mentioned above, it's all to do with each person's tastes as to why they enjoy this game or not (and majority of the people who play this [including myself], enjoy this game, a lot, hence the high ratings).

To be honest. I really don't get comments like this. If I try out a game & find it's not to my tastes, I just move on in search for another game that I may like. Why bother spending time trying to disparage another person's hard work (even if it's not to my liking)?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, there is the facepalm reaction option, though I doubt people who comment stuff like this actually care how others react. Majority of them's intention for comments such as these are for like "hit-and-run" effect lol.
Actually, for their reaction score they would get the full effect with facepalms. But it just may be plain old trolling. Not liking a game - prefectly fine. But coming to some forum which is naturally mostly frequented by fans and saying "everything about what you like is meh" of course isn't helpful at all, even if the original question were to be "Can you explain to me what you like about it?". Which often is impossible to answer. Why do I like pasta aglio e olio? Well, it pleases me. I can answer more specific questions sometimes, like why I prefer Giuseppe's pasta to Francesco's - Giuseppe's has more garlic, which gives the right ting to it.

So if you want to understand why people like something you don't (just in case, I still have the theory of "poor man's trolling" about the poster), give a point of reference. "I like 'The Piroli Family' and that has way more real Mafia themes in game." - which of course may be still difficult to answer, because some of us may like The Piroli Family as well, some of us may just not care for the Mafia theme, but at least there is a point of reference, and we may help them - Piroli is a VN, this is a sandbox, which may be where his troubles with the game already start.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84 and c3p0

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I replay that scene ... I wish there would be an option to save Sofia as much as I wished for an option to save Aeris (Aerith) in FF7 back then.

So, maybe 25 years later, there will be a (terrible) action-based remake of DeLuca Family ... with (even) better graphics and more family-friendly options in game xD

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes