TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
View attachment 869958

Hmmm.... with the map looking like this (for contracts), I do think in the beginning it will take a bit of getting used to (numbering next to the locations & where they're situated on the map), but I think we'll all get used to it eventually, the more we do the contracts.

Regarding jumping around, I have a feeling we're gonna we sent here and there around Lucania with these contracts, but the extent of that I guess only Hopes knows.

I think with these contracts, biggest possible concerns I have is them feeling too grindy. Granted, when sandbox gameplay implemented some degree of grind is unavoidable, but I guess what I'm saying is I'd like the level of grind to be pretty mild.

If I remember correctly, I think Hopes said majority of the storyline in these contracts will be independent from main story, with some characters from these contracts possibly making guest appearances in the girls' freeroam/lewd events, & to much lesser degree (probably unlikely for most part), the main story.

Whichever way this goes, I guess I'm really intrigued.
My problem is not going around during a mission/quest is having to walk around the entire map looking for a specific NPC just to start the mission, some good examples are Trials in tainted space and corruption of the champion, you have a map of a good size but where you can identify important NPC's and quests by only looking, Hopes said that those were an inspiration, and although normally I don't like free-roam I really enjoy it in those games, my problem is if things go in a "repeat task 20 times" to get anywhere, which I really don't believe Hopes will do.

I really don't think it will be as gritty as before though, I'm pretty sure the rewards were reworked so you don't have to keep repeating mission just to have money to buy stuff, at least I hope so, or we may have enough missions that it all adds up if the second one is the case we can only hope they will all be fun.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
My problem is not going around during a mission/quest is having to walk around the entire map looking for a specific NPC just to start the mission, some good examples are Trials in tainted space and corruption of the champion, you have a map of a good size but where you can identify important NPC's and quests by only looking, Hopes said that those were an inspiration, and although normally I don't like free-roam I really enjoy it in those games, my problem is if things go in a "repeat task 20 times" to get anywhere, which I really don't believe Hopes will do.

I really don't think it will be as gritty as before though, I'm pretty sure the rewards were reworked so you don't have to keep repeating mission just to have money to buy stuff, at least I hope so, or we may have enough missions that it all adds up if the second one is the case we can only hope they will all be fun.
Oh I get what ya mean. And yeah, I agree with you.

Thinking more about the gameplay, I do kinda wonder whether the MC's missions (with gameplay, like Eiza's sister mission) in the main story will actually influence on and increase his actual stats (i.e. Off. power, Def. power, Stealth, Threat stats).
And if they do, how much will they increase compared to their increase when doing the contracts. :unsure:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Oh I get what ya mean. And yeah, I agree with you.

Thinking more about the gameplay, I do kinda wonder whether the MC's missions (with gameplay, like Eiza's sister mission) in the main story will actually influence on and increase his actual stats (i.e. Off. power, Def. power, Stealth, Threat stats).
And if they do, how much will they increase compared to their increase when doing the contracts. :unsure:
I think the main missions will increase the character base stats and contracts are a way to get money and items.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think the main missions will increase the character base stats and contracts are a way to get money and items.
To be honest, I think it feels more plausible that the MC gains some base stats on contracts as well (though to much lesser degree than the main missions), since he's still gaining experience with them, but hey, that's just me.

So far for Contracts:

Base reward:
- money (not confirmed, but most likely since that's the structure of how MC earned money in-game before the revamp, and I doubt this will change)

plus

Extra reward, one of:

- item (not confirmed, but very possible, since it's teased MC will be able to gain equipment in Tournaments in future, so why not contracts?)
- renders (confirmed)
- lore (confirmed)

as mentioned by Hopes previously.

One of the rewards will be renders for the special render gallery.
The easy ones are from the monthly renders.
The bit better ones will be unique renders I do from time to time and the best ones would be commisoned renders. As many of them haven't been seen and are rather lewd.

Another reward can be lores.

Some of it will be at the end of a quest while others you can find while exploring the game maps.

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
To be honest, I think it feels more plausible that the MC gains some base stats on contracts as well (though to much lesser degree than the main missions), since he's still gaining experience with them, but hey, that's just me.

So far for Contracts:

Base reward:
- money (not confirmed, but most likely since that's the structure of how MC earned money in-game before the revamp, and I doubt this will change)

plus

Extra reward, one of:

- item (not confirmed, but very possible, since it's teased MC will be able to gain equipment in Tournaments in future, so why not contracts?)
- renders (confirmed)
- lore (confirmed)

as mentioned by Hopes previously.
It will depend if an XP system is present, if not then the items and training would be the ones to influence stats like before, otherwise, some remarks about the MC's abilities would make no sense in the main story.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It will depend if an XP system is present, if not then the items and training would be the ones to influence stats like before, otherwise, some remarks about the MC's abilities would make no sense in the main story.
What remarks about MC do you mean (just asking out of curiosity)?

I think you're probably right though. Assuming training books (books which increases MC's stats with use after purchasing) remain and are not removed, that might be the way MC's stats increases outside the main missions.

One question in my mind is, how the game would be different for those who chooses to turn the gameplay off because it's not to their liking. Hopes said this will be an option, but rewards such as renders & lores are actually tied into these contracts so hmmmm......

I'm not saying this is something that I will do (it's most unlikely actually, since I generally hate missing out on content, when it's clearly available), yet I do wonder these rewards are getting locked out for those folks (who just want the VN experience & no gameplay).

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
What remarks do you mean (just asking out of curiosity)?

I think you're probably right though. Assuming training books (books which increases MC's stats with use after purchasing) remain and are not removed, that might be the way it remains.

One question in my mind is, how the game would be different for those who chooses to turn the gameplay off because it's not to their liking. Hopes said this will be an option, but rewards such as renders & lores are actually tied into these contracts so hmmmm......

I'm not saying this is something that I will do (it's most unlikely actually, since I generally hate missing out on content, when it's clearly available), yet I do wonder these rewards are getting locked out for those folks (who just want the VN experience & no gameplay).
Just comments about how the Mc hasn't proven themselves, and how inept he is compared to even a Soldado, my Mc was basically at Elite Lvl and was still treated like a noob, that will likely stay though because I had forgotten that the game already had an XP system.

Probably none, if the system is the same as we have now for those that turn it off, it will just play out as it already did in a more narrative way, lore and renders are literally extras that wouldn't really change the gameplay, maybe a phrase or two do change though as that is quite easy to make with Boolean(true/false flags) statements.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
A good place to get new items/weapons/etc aside from contracts,could be the underground place for fights that Luna mentioned (of course not before a mission take you there,since a place with lots of greedy people seeking glory,money and pew pew things deserves a proper intro)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
A good place to get new items/weapons/etc aside from contracts,could be the underground place for fights that Luna mentioned (of course not before a mission take you there,since a place with lots of greedy people seeking glory,money and pew pew things deserves a proper intro)
Actually good point, we know the weapons merchant but where does the Mc buy his equipment, is it a Deluca shop or an actual legal gun-store, or one of Luna's contacts? Did the game tell us?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You're referring to the "Frenetico Tournaments", right? The tournament mentioned by Luna & Gracie at the end of the beach prison event (and they specifically say MC will have to participate if he wants to increase his ranks & prizes are either tons of money or rare weapons).

That tournament will be coming (Hopes said). It's only a matter of time I suppose.

Actually good point, we know the weapons merchant but where does the Mc buy his equipment, is it a Deluca shop or an actual legal gun-store, or one of Luna's contacts? Did the game tell us?
Luna could just set MC up with TJ the gunsmith, her weapons contact (whom she went to meet with MC at Musala hill).

Hopes originally didn't have any plans for that character, but after I asked him about TJ, he said he might consider it (so fingers crossed).

Guess only problem is TJ's guns & the modifications he does to them aren't actually legal (as Luna said. Come to think of it, why am I getting a sneaking feeling that none of Luna's guns are legal:LOL:?), so if MC gets caught by the cops (or detectives whom will appear later down the line) when using them, then "busted".:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Also, this is just my opinion, but a weapon MC can possibly obtain much later which might be a family heirloom (from his mom Rina) could actually be pretty cool too (weapon which gives off an aura like Witcher 3's Aerondight silver sword but in DeLuca mafia style, for the late to Endgame gameplay).

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You're referring to the "Frenetico Tournaments", right? The tournament mentioned by Luna & Gracie at the end of the beach prison event (and they specifically say MC will have to participate if he wants to increase his ranks & prizes are either tons of money or rare weapons).

That tournament will be coming (Hopes said). It's only a matter of time I suppose.

Luna could just set MC up with TJ the gunsmith, her weapons contact (whom she went to meet with MC at Musala hill).

Hope's originally didn't have any plans for that character, but after I asked him about TJ, he said he might consider it (so fingers crossed).

Guess only problem is TJ's guns & the modifications he does to them aren't actually legal (as Luna said. Come to think of it, why am I getting a sneaking feeling that none of Luna's guns are legal:LOL:?), so if MC gets caught by the cops (or detectives whom will appear later down the line) when using them, then "busted".:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Also, this is just my opinion, but a weapon MC can possibly obtain much later which might be a family heirloom (from his mom Rina) could actually be pretty cool too (weapon which gives off an aura like Witcher 3's Aerondight silver sword but in DeLuca mafia style, for the late to Endgame gameplay).
Poison dagger, or actually just a really cool knife, okay now I'm gonna research if it is possible to make a knife with crevasses that will store poison better than just dumping it on its surface, but I think some poison and probably a dagger of some kind would fit what little we know about her.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yep, we all playing the game since weeks, but are being threatened by the whole Deluca family if we let other know about this.:pShit, my mistake.:eek:
Other than that we hopefully waiting for a awesome update that is coming soon and brings a little light in the otherwise uncertained future.
You violated a secret about the family. You are sleeping with the fish tonight with cement shoes!

cobaia2392

Sep 10, 2016
Hello, if someone want and may check i started do translate the introduction to PT-BR.

Just subscribe the archive, Introduction.rpy in the game folder.

I want to know if it's good or how to improve.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes