If that's what you're asking, here:

View attachment 840784
View attachment 840786
View attachment 840787
View attachment 840788
View attachment 840789
View attachment 840790
View attachment 840791

I think that's all of them (though I could be wrong).
But if you were asking about the current version 0.06.6, sorry can't help you there (you'll need to go through the threads here in f95, or join the Dev's discord channel).
Seeing this preview again is making me hyped for the game, still apprehensive, but hyped, this is one of the games on the top of my list and every update has been amazing, also do we have an estimative? I kinda forgot how long has been since the last update, I'm already bad with time, and with the COVID I've gotten worse.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Is the guide in the OP up to date for the latest version 0.06.6? Also guess I'm gonna hold off starting this since looks like 0.07 is bringing a big overhaul..?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is the guide in the OP up to date for the latest version 0.06.6? Also guess I'm gonna hold off starting this since looks like 0.07 is bringing a big overhaul..?
"Yes" to the first question, but more importantly "yes" to the second question. And then some stuff may change in the guide as well, though probably nothing too major, it is more a gameplay than a story rework, but you never know what that may bring with it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Seeing this preview again is making me hyped for the game, still apprehensive, but hyped, this is one of the games on the top of my list and every update has been amazing, also do we have an estimative? I kinda forgot how long has been since the last update, I'm already bad with time, and with the COVID I've gotten worse.
I think for me, it literally is at the top of my list (my current Adult games Trinity is The DeLuca Family, Being A DIK, City of Broken Dreamers, with DeLuca at top even out of those 3).

I'm having a feeling new gameplay mechanic is gonna be great. And for those who don't like it, well Hopes said there will be option to turn it off (for me, it's not something I prefer, since it would really feel like I'm missing out on content, especially with these revamped contracts & mission gameplay having their own stories in them).

No ETA yet. Can't speak for anybody else (and not to put any pressure on you Hopes :LOL: ), but I'm personally hoping we can get it either end of October or perhaps early November (though even if it takes longer, I'll be patient in waiting).

"Yes" to the first question, but more importantly "yes" to the second question. And then some stuff may change in the guide as well, though probably nothing too major, it is more a gameplay than a story rework, but you never know what that may bring with it.
Hmmm..... I do wonder whether the revamped Contracts and the mission gameplay mechanics will have choices like the main story has with dispassion/morality. If that is the case, then yeah it probably would need something added on the guide.
The map (and how it works) would need to be explained as well probably (even though it will be explained in the game itself).

Then again, I guess this doesn't really impact me all that much (I just have a feeling gameplay mechanics will be very self explanatory) since I don't really use the guide other than finding out how some choices impact MC's dispassion stats.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think for me, it literally is at the top of my list (my current Adult games Trinity is The DeLuca Family, Being A DIK, City of Broken Dreamers, with DeLuca at top even out of those 3).

I'm having a feeling new gameplay mechanic is gonna be great. And for those who don't like it, well Hopes said there will be option to turn it off (for me, it's not something I prefer, since it would really feel like I'm missing out on content, especially with these revamped contracts & mission gameplay having their own stories in them).

No ETA yet. Can't speak for anybody else (and not to put any pressure on you Hopes :LOL: ), but I'm personally hoping we can get it either end of October or perhaps early November (though even if it takes longer, I'll be patient in waiting).
I'm just hoping that it doesn't become a grind-fest, before you could just span click a button to make the whole mission happen, but if you have to go through a series of complicated events every time to make 10 bucks it will become tiring, I have full confidence that Hopes will make a good system, but I still worry when sandbox elements are implemented, and the reason why I'm so apprehensive is that this is my favorite adult VN, it goes: The Deluca Family, Reluctant Archon, Tales From the Undending Void and Rebirth, there are others as shown in my signature, but these are my top 4.

Edit: The fifth one is Sorcerer that does a great job of "show don't tell" they don't have a sig so I had to mention.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmmm..... I do wonder whether the revamped Contracts and the mission gameplay mechanics will have choices like the main story has with dispassion/morality. If that is the case, then yeah it probably would need something added on the guide.
The map (and how it works) would need to be explained as well probably (even though it will be explained in the game itself).
I think the events will stay mostly untouched, however it is always possible that some minor adjustments need to be made, e. g. to explain somebody's presence in the "minigame" (for lack of a better word) and maybe some choices. Nothing to rewrite the guide, but maybe insert a line here or there.

I'm just hoping that it doesn't become a grind-fest, before you could just span click a button to make the whole mission happen, but if you have to go through a series of complicated events every time to make 10 bucks it will become tiring, I have full confidence that Hopes will make a good system, but I still worry when sandbox elements are implemented
That of course is always a risk. Considering some people on these forums will give a one star rating with the comment "incredible grindfest" even if they had a one click access to all money and stats, it might also affect the ratings. And yes, especially when you have to or want to start anew, grinding the first part (as of now "click on mission, hit CTRL, repeat) may become tiring. However if rewards are rebalanced to reflect the higher effort needed, it may certainly be more fun. Of course, if every mission were to be replaced with the same 15 minute run and still give the same rewards as now, people might cry foul.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Edit: The fifth one is Sorcerer that does a great job of "show don't tell" they don't have a sig so I had to mention.
Didn't know that one, doesn't look too appealing from the description and the pics, but if it has the strengths you claim, it may be worth a shot. Will be downloading and will hold you personally responsible if I don't like it ;)

• Haha

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think the events will stay mostly untouched, however it is always possible that some minor adjustments need to be made, e. g. to explain somebody's presence in the "minigame" (for lack of a better word) and maybe some choices. Nothing to rewrite the guide, but maybe insert a line here or there.
What I mean are the Contracts (that we get from Wilfred) themselves. I don't think any of the events in the main story or free-roam/lewd events will be touched either, because they're treated as independent from Wilfred's contracts.

For example, we might start a Contract from the orders of Vincent, the old retired Capo (who does appear in one of Isabel's events), and within that contract we might have MC make a decision (i.e. MC encounters a beautiful young woman on his contract, will he seduce her which may lead to sex, but lowers the chance of success in the contract, or will he ignore her and push on with finishing his contract?) on matters sometimes that may affect his stats a bit.

This would have no impact on main story though.

That of course is always a risk. Considering some people on these forums will give a one star rating with the comment "incredible grindfest" even if they had a one click access to all money and stats, it might also affect the ratings. And yes, especially when you have to or want to start anew, grinding the first part (as of now "click on mission, hit CTRL, repeat) may become tiring. However if rewards are rebalanced to reflect the higher effort needed, it may certainly be more fun. Of course, if every mission were to be replaced with the same 15 minute run and still give the same rewards as now, people might cry foul.
If the rewards for the contracts are only money, I admit there is a chance people may think it's not really worth it (especially if story for these contracts is not a big reason for them to play, and rewards for them at the end are the bigger incentive).

Just my opinion, but I reckon it might be better if rewards are varied across between items (guns? knives?) and money perhaps (mix it up, depending on the difficulty of the Contract. Easy contracts rewards = money. Harder contracts = possibly rare [for now, with more rarer items to come later] items) or bigger sums of money)

This just has me wondering what the reward might be for Eiza's sister stealth mission though (it's not Contract, but is still employing the exact same gameplay mechanics as them). Hmmmm :unsure:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
One of the rewards will be renders for the special render gallery.
The easy ones are from the monthly renders.
The bit better ones will be unique renders I do from time to time and the best ones would be commisoned renders. As many of them haven't been seen and are rather lewd.

Another reward can be lores.

Some of it will be at the end of a quest while others you can find while exploring the game maps.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
One of the rewards will be renders for the special render gallery.
The easy ones are from the monthly renders.
The bit better ones will be unique renders I do from time to time and the best ones would be commisoned renders. As many of them haven't been seen and are rather lewd.

Another reward can be lores.

Some of it will be at the end of a quest while others you can find while exploring the game maps.
So Lore section is still coming with the revamped contracts & Eiza's sister rescue mission update? I thought the other two would perhaps be taking too much of your time (hence lore got delayed to one of future updates), but if they're coming with others, I guess yay!!

And really looking forward to the renders (I've seen some, but probably haven't seen a lot like you've said).
This is just my personal wish, but damn, I wish we could see more of your Witcher DeLuca renders (yeah, I know. It's not lewd, but still that Witcheress Ciri Luna render was just beautiful).

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So Lore section is still coming with the revamped contracts & Eiza's sister rescue mission update? I thought the other two would perhaps be taking too much of your time (hence delayed to one of future updates), but if they're coming with others, I guess yay!!

And really looking forward to the renders (I've seen some, but probably haven't seen a lot like you've said).
This is just my personal wish, but damn, I wish we could see more of your Witcher DeLuca renders (yeah, I know. It's not lewd, but still that Witcheress Ciri Luna render was just beautiful).
That was indeed fun to make so may make more witcher cosplay for the fun of it :D

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Didn't know that one, doesn't look too appealing from the description and the pics, but if it has the strengths you claim, it may be worth a shot. Will be downloading and will hold you personally responsible if I don't like it ;)
You are more than welcome too, it isn't perfect but I find it better than most.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That was indeed fun to make so may make more witcher cosplay for the fun of it :D
Updated my previous DeLuca-Witcher sync list.
How does the following look? Do they sync well? :LOL:

- Wifred = Geralt
- Cordia = Yennefer
- Isabel = Triss
- Luna = Ciri
- Gracie = Cerys
- Lucan = Crach
- Antonio = Lambert
- "Pops" Kaskar = Eskel (yeah, I know, Pops doesn't look anything like Eskel, but it's hard to find a character with a noticeable scar like Eskel in the game)
- Vincent, the retired DeLuca Capo = Vesemir
- Giacobbe = Dijkstra
- Eiza = Priscilla
- MC (Hope) = Dandelion

- Straffan = Whoreson Jr
- Filius = Uma

Heh, I particualrly like the MC-Eiza pairing as Dandelion & Priscilla here tbh (though I do admit, trying to cast Straffan & Filius were fun :LOL::ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
May 26, 2020
I am enjoying this game (especially Luna), however I have a problem. I can't find out how to start the "Main Event: The Contract". I've gone to Wilfred and went to Work -> Events, Other Contracts, etc., but nada. I can't even get a promotion! I would like to continue this story haha

Jun 12, 2020
I am enjoying this game (especially Luna), however I have a problem. I can't find out how to start the "Main Event: The Contract". I've gone to Wilfred and went to Work -> Events, Other Contracts, etc., but nada. I can't even get a promotion! I would like to continue this story haha
Me too enjoyed a lot at events with Luna. But I cried at the flashback of Luna. BGMs intensified the feeling all over the game.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes