JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Welp was just checkin' in... Was hopein' for 1rst of month update... Guess I go back into hibernation

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know that Waikus posts a end of the month update whenever there's been a month with nothing to report. It made me wonder if he's getting paid per game update or per Patreon update. ;-)

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
anyone remembers when 0.06.5 came out?
for version 6.5, the 6.6 version added French translation I think..

I suppose you are asking to see how far apart the upcoming update will be?

Cause that wouldn't be entirely fair considering the rework..
Keeping the latest dev updates in mind I imagine it's close though

Development Update #32
Hey DeLucas!

Have gotten far with the rescue arc but unfortunately a lot of days were lost due to real life. (lot's of visit from family and other things but nothing serious). But mostly days lost due to mental block and brainstorming.

So many small details that I haven't thought of in the new systems that halt my progress. That's why I am a bit more careful of giving proper eta's this time around. This is a complete mainframe change and old save game won't work. Once everything has been solved and the wheels all align and goes around as usual, work will be as normal again. But being very very careful. I don't want to make a mistake that would ruin something that would make save game not work again or make the gameplay totally unplayable etc.

Will rather take the extra time now than having something go wrong down the line due to rushing it. Anyway, slowly figured it all out and working again. In retrospect, whenever I get to a spot that I can't figure out I should move on and get back to it after a while instead of spending so much time trying to solve it without any progress. It is one of my weaknesses that I really need to improve on!
Big thanks for Quenix for helping me whenever I get stuck with the new codes!

Sorry for the boring update post and will double up the work!
This time there will be a text preview and a preview from the house meeting.
Oh, and there will be a more spoilery preview tomorrow for the spoiler tier and it's on the lewd side.
Fight - fight - fight! Violence is the will of god! :
Is stealing really a sin? :
Edit***

If you aren't aware of what is going on, look for the other dev updates here #31,30,29 all about the upcoming content :D

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I love the game but to hear that old saves will not work is making me cry!
Well, it's either accepting it or (if Hopes decided not to have new gameplay) missing out on the new gameplay mechanics.
From the explanations/previews Hopes has been giving of Gameplay, it really is a game changer, especially when it comes to Contracts & the sort of RPG-like part of the Missions).
Can't have it both ways when something huge like that is being implemented (with that change incompatible with what came before).

And I don't know whether this will be of any consolation, but everyone is in the same boat as you.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Not everyone is worried about old saves. I still have a backed-up save from a few versions ago when hopes sneaked in the secret mission where Wilfred rode his Dragon into battle while wearing his blue dress. I was a bit disappointed that he censored the scene where Luna had to <message edited to remove anything that might upset people>.

More importantly, I've replayed the game from the start every new version regardless of save compatibility. It's amazing how many extra little things you pickup on when you re-read the scenes, and I'm sure that whatever changes make it into the game will only make it closer to hopes vision for it.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes