c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
They're definitely not a rarity judging by the reviews you got, which are overwhelmingly positive and supportive.

Even the criticism is still tame and pretty mild. I don't know if I've seen anyone that fit that caricature. I'm glad you had fun making the scene, but it seems more like something made in anger than for casual fun.
The underlying problem is you usual don't see a "true" filius canies post or review very long here. The tend to get reporterd and then they often will be delete by a mod.

I think, I know a little how hope ticks in this case.;) If you write civillised your own opinion about the game or any scene in it, bad or good, he respect this opinion and often write back, why this scene is as it is or so on.
What he, and not only he, don't like if someone is agressive, illustrate hes opinion as fact, insult the community and so on.
And after he release the game with this ridiculous scene in it, the filius canies group came and delivered, even more accurate than a swiss clock.:D

Also this scene is in the game because a few people have respond that way and he exaggerate their behaviour into absurd values.

HopesGaming: Should I remove the cams I'v installed in your rooms then?:ROFLMAO:

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
You're over-analyzing it all and inserting stuff based on your own imagination. I mean, how can you even evaluate if I was having fun or not making that scene? My room has no cameras either so can't hack into my room and see if I smiled or not, heh. (this is an overexaggerated joke btw)

About you not seeing anyone that fit the parody character - spoiler alert, all of his dialogues are taken from comments and reviews in this thread. Some of them overexaggerated for the funsies and others I barely edited. Hell, there have even been comments made after the scene where they almost mirrored everything he said. Gave the community a great laugh.
Lastly, the majority of these kinds of comments get deleted as Filius Canis tends to take the toxicity to another degree.

Oh, and maybe because you are the type who write stuff like;

Or maybe not :p
You can usually detect these things. Like if you look through someone's post history that usually means you're pretty emotional. If you dedicate like a 2 minute segment to show 2 ugly goblins trash talking your game while your characters say how much they want to kill them, that's usually a sign of butthurt. Tons of other devs get criticized and yet they don't put that much effort into it.

But then again, it's your game so do whatever.

The underlying problem is you usual don't see a "true" filius canies post or review very long here. The tend to get reporterd and then they often will be delete by a mod.

I think, I know a little how hope ticks in this case.;) If you write civillised your own opinion about the game or any scene in it, bad or good, he respect this opinion and often write back, why this scene is as it is or so on.
What he, and not only he, don't like if someone is agressive, illustrate hes opinion as fact, insult the community and so on.
And after he release the game with this ridiculous scene in it, the filius canies group came and delivered, even more accurate than a swiss clock.:D

Also this scene is in the game because a few people have respond that way and he exaggerate their behaviour into absurd values.

HopesGaming: Should I remove the cams I'v installed in your rooms then?:ROFLMAO:
Yes mate, I understood the joke.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
You can usually detect these things. Like if you look through someone's post history that usually means you're pretty emotional. If you dedicate like a 2 minute segment to show 2 ugly goblins trash talking your game while your characters say how much they want to kill them, that's usually a sign of butthurt. Tons of other devs get criticized and yet they don't put that much effort into it.

But then again, it's your game so do whatever.

Yes mate, I understood the joke.
Must say, It's been a long time since someone called me emotional, hehe. Kinda refreshing.
And hey, you know what? You are 100% right!
I am emotional! Screw people that say I ain't! I was so angry, grr, when I made that event!
My hands were shaking, eyes were heavy, everything was blurry!

Your deduction skills are out of this world! *Clap clap*

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Must say, It's been a long time since someone called me emotional, hehe. Kinda refreshing.
I am emotional! Screw people that say I ain't! I was so angry, grr, when I made that event!

Enlightening. Well, you've clearly proved me wrong so let's end it here.

Reactions: LaChandra

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

The sarcasm is strong with this one!

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
i wonder will this game have some kind of melee weapon with long range like:Greatsword,Long Katanas(frogot what they called),Long Staff,perpags doublewielding said weapons some time down the road of the game,and Mc can use them to block bullets or something similar(if such a thing is possible in game universe that is) to that when he is fighting against guns?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i wonder will this game have some kind of melee weapon with long range like:Greatsword,Long Katanas(frogot what they called),Long Staff,perpags doublewielding said weapons some time down the road of the game,and Mc can use them to block bullets or something similar(if such a thing is possible in game universe that is) to that when he is fighting against guns?
Based on the title image it looks like his signature weapon might be his papasha.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
For no sex game. It's pretty good, I enjoy the story
But ... this is a 'sex game' , just with a lot of focus on the narative. According to HopesGaming more advanced sexual stuff will be added once it makes (dependent on character development) sense.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes