Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
the story is just starting wdym?
Just my understanding, but MC is just a soldado, Gracie's problem has barely put under table, Luna's the same and we know nothing about Cordia. We have not even touched the other 4 big families and MC's past, except her mother was a serpant remains unknown. You also have the new assassin, Isabel's family and marriage, MC's friend family, Antonio's presence, the other serpents and I am surely missing something.

With all that subplots open, I find it very hard to give a quick conclusion to all of them, and maybe more than can appear explaining the ones I mentioned.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is the fast skip function which does let you skip through any previous events
You have skip buton
It should be said though, that it usually only works if the game recognizes you having seen that line before. If lines are switched or other major changes appear, "CTRLing it" possibly won't work. In that case there's the option to "skip unseen text" in the settings though - use at your own peril however, since it may also skip really unseen text.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When next update is coming? Im starting to forget that i played it at all...
I am sure a weekly reminder can be set up so you don't forget. ;) More seriously: since the next update will include a major change to gameplay and there certainly will be some kinks to smoothen when testing, it will take some time, I don't think any ETA has been given yet.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I made this character without any references at all so I am rather curious about which game and character it is. Can you post a picture of her?
I wasn't saying there was a copying issue btw, just the similarities that I noticed, maybe it was based on a sexy woman in a nuns habit I don't know.

Reactions: HopesGaming

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It should be said though, that it usually only works if the game recognizes you having seen that line before. If lines are switched or other major changes appear, "CTRLing it" possibly won't work. In that case there's the option to "skip unseen text" in the settings though - use at your own peril however, since it may also skip really unseen text.
Yeah, "skip unseen text" is what I meant (probably should have made that clear).
Yes there is possible peril, but it's a risk they would have to take if the player gets impatient to get to the new content (Stealth mission).

Having said that, I'm not sure whether there would be that many event scenes added which would cause to be skipped by accident (doesn't really matter to me either way, since I won't be using the skip function at all, and will be just replaying it normally, but I guess it might be a question for those who wish to use "skip").
Guess only Hopes can answer that.

I gotta admit. Besides both wearing nun outfits - they don't look alike.
But as the dev I am biased ha
Amata and the other nun (ugh, forgot her name) who are with the Capo Batista, would it be spoilers for you to reveal what rank they are in the DeLucas? Given the 2 recent previews, my guess is they're either Elite Soldados (but very close to getting promoted to Capos) or Capos themselves (i.e. they're just working with Batista).

If they are Elite Soldados, I must admit Amata really has balls guts to talk to Caterina (a Capo) like that (in the text review. But I'm kinda getting the feeling the nun with Caterina in pic review is also Amata as well), even if she is close to her promotion & there's existing animosity between her and Caterina (if there's some sort of history between them, I sure would be curious).

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, "skip unseen text" is what I meant (probably should have made that clear).
Yes there is possible peril, but it's a risk they would have to take if the player gets impatient to get to the new content (Stealth mission).

Having said that, I'm not sure whether there would be that many event scenes added which would cause to be skipped by accident (doesn't really matter to me either way, since I won't be using the skip function at all, and will be just replaying it normally, but I guess it might be a question for those who wish to use "skip").
Guess only Hopes can answer that.

Amata and the other nun (ugh, forgot her name) who are with the Capo Batista, would it be spoilers for you to reveal what rank they are in the DeLucas? Given the 2 recent previews, my guess is they're either Elite Soldados (but very close to getting promoted to Capos) or Capos themselves (i.e. they're just working with Batista).

If they are Elite Soldados, I must admit Amata really has balls guts to talk to Caterina (a Capo) like that (in the text review. But I'm kinda getting the feeling the nun with Caterina in pic review is also Amata as well), even if she is close to her promotion & there's existing animosity between her and Caterina (if there's some sort of history between them, I sure would be curious).
Capo rank.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
One a side note, the nun from Wicked Choices has an annimated intro. My first though was when I was seeing it "Delucas here?!" and the "link" between the two nuns didn't even have existed then.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Currently active Capos of the DeLucas:

- Angelo
- Caterina
- Batista
- Amata
- Armina
- Luna (Capo, but without a team)

And these are just the known ones, so I do wonder whether there are more.

MC sure has a really, really steep hill to climb if he is to reach the above tier's level (and beyond).

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes