Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
and that harem ending is more like a wish of some players, than game reality.
i dont see mc sacrificing himself also, that would be too much..though it it still more realistic than harem ending imo.
Most people choose the ending they want based on how they feel and not how the story has been set up which leaves me to believe that a harem ending wouldn't be that far out there for this game. Think about it. Those girls are already pretty crazy in the head and it seems like Cordia's whole plan for the MC is for him to fix/make her family whole/better. I'm not saying a harem ending will or won't happen but i'm also saying it's not out of the realm of possibility at this point and to be fair hopes hasn't came out and specifically said no harem like most devs tend to do when they don't want people speculating about a harem ending.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 826493

hopefully we'll see this scene.
I'm getting the feeling we will. Probably something like Luna finds out that she's not allowed to go on the Stealth mission and with mixture of frustration & jealousy, says to Eiza something along the line of "If he (MC) even gets a scratch on him, I'm gonna hunt you down till the end of the earth!"
And Eiza being Eiza, is on her silent mode (not really responding to Luna).

If something like that is indeed the case, I would be glad. The main girls (Luna, Gracie, Cordia, Isabel), even though they probably wouldn't have huge roles (or no roles) in this mission, having them in a scene or two is still a very welcome sight.
This does have me wondering whether Gracie will share a scene with Eiza as well (and what sort of reaction will she have?). Hmmmm... :unsure:

I've always said that there's only 3 canonical endings that would make sense considering how the story has been built up so far.

#1: Luna Solo
#2: Harem ending with MC taking over as head of the family
#3: MC sacrificing himself to save someone or the family
Luna is my favorite out of all the main girls, but I don't know about that. Because yes, Luna is the character who currently has the most fans in the game, but there are subset of fans who don't like her as much others (such as Gracie, Cordia, & Isabel. Isabel in particular had a huge spike in her popularity since her recent arc).

In my eyes, canon will be basically be the main LI from any of the girls that player have been supporting, maxing out their relationship stats (red hearts). So that can be not only Luna, but any of Gracie, Cordia, Isabel routes being canon as well, depending on player's choice.

MC sacrificing himself (dying) will bring the shock value, and possible emotional value as well, but I don't see it happening to be honest. Because Hopes has been balancing it pretty well between light (happiness, comedy, love) & dark (grim, horror, cruelty. sadness). And I feel having him die in the end, would feel just too extreme (even by this game's standards of going dark).

Besides, Luna says to Gracie (during "My name is Luna" event), "I don't want him to die...." So to have him die would make all the efforts (that Luna & the rest of DeLucas) have put in to ensure his survival, be in vain.

My guess is, it probably won't be a fairy tale ending (Where everybody survives), but I don't think it's gonna tip so heavily towards the other end of the scale either. I feel it's gonna be a good balance between the two.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
#1: Luna Solo
#2: Harem ending with MC taking over as head of the family
#3: MC sacrificing himself to save someone or the family
The story is just barely starting. We have no idea how it can go to make any claim.

My only wish is that the ending make sense. If Hopes decided to push everybody in the depths of despair in an impossible situation, then the ending should be according to such. No deus ex machinas please. Everything else, with the information we have, is fair game.

Luna is my favorite out of all the main girls, but I don't know about that. Because yes, Luna is the character who currently has the most fans in the game, but there are subset of fans who don't like her as much others (such as Gracie, Cordia, & Isabel. Isabel in particular had a huge spike in her popularity since her recent arc).
In all fairness, she does have a lot more screen time than all other heroines so far.
Besides, Luna says to Gracie (during "My name is Luna" event), "I don't want him to die...." So to have him die would make all the efforts (that Luna & the rest of DeLucas) have put in to ensure his survival, be in vain.
I don't see a problem with that. Life is full of situation in which no matter how much you try, you fail. So I have no problems with people suffering from expectations. My only problems are plots writers invalidating their own rules for the sake of new plot.

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, with the death stare Luna is giving Eiza there, it seems to be more of a scene where Luna finds out about the assassination attempt on the MC and is giving Eiza a piece of her mind about that... I could be wrong tho, would be fun if this is implemented after the events between Luna and MC. Not sure what is happening with the timelines of events in this update.
But we never saw Luna, Gracie or Isabel talk about the intruder and attempt on MC's life. Nor how they react to MC sparing her life and putting her under contract....

There are just so many plots/ stories going on right now in this game that could use more elaboration really hoping we get to some of them in upcoming update

Reactions: JJJ84

Kevin_wang27

Aug 2, 2020
I just want to say that I don't know if this game is in progress or is abandoned but I want to say that this game is the best I have played, because the sex scenes are not at the very start, you have to build up your relationship with the girls and I love that.
It doesn't matter how long or how much time it will take me to complete the game but I think that it's extremely worth it.
You have talent and Isabel character is amazing.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
MC sacrificing himself (dying) will bring the shock value, and possible emotional value as well, but I don't see it happening to be honest.
I could see it happening as a bad end, if you can't get any of the girls to like you, or if you fail at getting a harem end and die in a crossfire of jealousy (not discarding the possibility of an eventual harem raoute down the line, but I'd bet there would be pitfalls in the way)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Honestly, with the death stare Luna is giving Eiza there, it seems to be more of a scene where Luna finds out about the assassination attempt on the MC and is giving Eiza a piece of her mind about that... I could be wrong tho, would be fun if this is implemented after the events between Luna and MC. Not sure what is happening with the timelines of events in this update.
But we never saw Luna, Gracie or Isabel talk about the intruder and attempt on MC's life. Nor how they react to MC sparing her life and putting her under contract....

There are just so many plots/ stories going on right now in this game that could use more elaboration really hoping we get to some of them in upcoming update
Gracie did mention the assassin girl (but not by her name "Eiza") very briefly in "My name is Luna" event (after MC leaves Luna's room, and he watches the recording) and she also mentions Wilfred was very proud of how MC handled the situation.

But I don't think neither Luna nor Gracie knows what Eiza looks like. It seems like they've only been told it was an "assassin girl." (probably by Wilfred?). So what you said could very much be true, with Luna saying something along the lines of "So you're Eiza huh, and you tried to kill Hope!"

I just want to say that I don't know if this game is in progress or is abandoned
Definitely not abandoned. The Dev (HopesGaming) gives frequent updates on his progress (through his Patreon), and discussions are ongoing on this forum (plus, he answers any questions that the fans may and on his discord channel

I could see it happening as a bad end, if you can't get any of the girls to like you, or if you fail at getting a harem end and die in a crossfire of jealousy (not discarding the possibility of an eventual harem raoute down the line, but I'd bet there would be pitfalls in the way)
Hadn't thought of the Bad Ending possibility. And I could actually see it happening, if MC fails to romance any of the girls. Not sure I can see bad ending with solo routes though (that would mean Harem ending would be mandatory for any possibility of good ending, and it's just my opinion, but I don't see the fandom reacting to that well, since there are plenty of people hoping for Solo-Happy ending as well with any of the girls).

Holy cow, is that Amata (the angry nun :LOL: ) or the other one?

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I can't see how yall' are seeing endings yet!!! I mean we gotta restart with a new game that nobody's seen yet.. That will probally shake shit up and unless ya got esp into Hopes mind we don't know shit yet!!

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Gracie did mention the assassin girl (but not by her name "Eiza") very briefly in "My name is Luna" event (after MC leaves Luna's room, and he watches the recording) and she also mentions Wilfred was very proud of how MC handled the situation.

But I don't think neither Luna nor Gracie knows what Eiza looks like. It seems like they've only been told it was an "assassin girl." (probably by Wilfred?). So what you said could very much be true, with Luna saying something along the lines of "So you're Eiza huh, and you tried to kill Hope!"
You are absolutely right, thanks for pointing that out and where to find it. I thought there was only a reference there to other stuff but Eiza is mentioned as well ( not by name you are right on that too ) good memory or did you look it up?

Either way in that point in time they know about her.. Still that image looks promising for another reference to this in my opinion.

*** Edit***

Man, just reliving that part of the story is extra incentive to go through all of it again.. Really looking forward to the update and refreshing my memory and hopefully learn/see things I've missed or appreciate them from a new perspective.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
hope the dev doesn't make old saves useless please don't make me replay Luna's back story again my heart can't take it i legit had a tear in my eye the first time i played that :cry: when its time for revenge we'll go Deluca on there asses :devilish:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
hope the dev doesn't make old saves useless please don't make me replay Luna's back story again my heart can't take it i legit had a tear in my eye the first time i played that :cry: when its time for revenge we'll go Deluca on there asses :devilish:
It's an update of the the entire system, old saves will be obsolete.

You can always do the abbreviated version of Luna's backstory.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You are absolutely right, thanks for pointing that out and where to find it. I thought there was only a reference there to other stuff but Eiza is mentioned as well ( not by name you are right on that too ) good memory or did you look it up?

Either way in that point in time they know about her.. Still that image looks promising for another reference to this in my opinion.

*** Edit***

Man, just reliving that part of the story is extra incentive to go through all of it again.. Really looking forward to the update and refreshing my memory and hopefully learn/see things I've missed or appreciate them from a new perspective.
I watched "My name is Luna" couple of times (not the whole thing of course, but some parts of it) before (last time I saw it was like 2 months or so ago?), so I remembered it. But I guess it can be classified as both memory and look up, since I did see it more than once.

There is the fast skip function which does let you skip through any previous events (and there's short version also to choose for "My name is Luna" event). But I'm just gonna play at normal pace without the using the skip, especially considering new gameplay not only affects the "Stealth mission" but also it's basically reboot of the Contracts system as well.
And yes, Hopes said there's option to disable the new Gameplay, but I do like the nitty gritty aspect that the new gameplay really seems to bring forth.

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
The story is just barely starting. We have no idea how it can go to make any claim.

My only wish is that the ending make sense. If Hopes decided to push everybody in the depths of despair in an impossible situation, then the ending should be according to such. No deus ex machinas please. Everything else, with the information we have, is fair game.

In all fairness, she does have a lot more screen time than all other heroines so far.

I don't see a problem with that. Life is full of situation in which no matter how much you try, you fail. So I have no problems with people suffering from expectations. My only problems are plots writers invalidating their own rules for the sake of new plot.
the story is just starting wdym?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes