yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Not everyone is worried about old saves. I still have a backed-up save from a few versions ago when hopes sneaked in the secret mission where Wilfred rode his Dragon into battle while wearing his blue dress. I was a bit disappointed that he censored the scene where Luna had to <message edited to remove anything that might upset people>.

More importantly, I've replayed the game from the start every new version regardless of save compatibility. It's amazing how many extra little things you pickup on when you re-read the scenes, and I'm sure that whatever changes make it into the game will only make it closer to hopes vision for it.
Please use the spoiler tag if your going to talk about Wilfred in that scene. It was a nail biter and we don't want to ruin it for the rest.

Reactions: Anthaeus
Jun 12, 2020
Latest is V0.6.6 with no new content from V0.6.5 I think it was a French translation that was added? not sure..

Update will get here when it gets here.. Nobody knows but HOPE!
I think in the latest version. There is just a Blowjob and just some groping. Don't take me wrong because I just downloaded the game yesterday.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I think in the latest version. There is just a Blowjob and just some groping. Don't take me wrong because I just downloaded the game yesterday.
That is correct, the BJ scene with Isabella (Netori) route. and a few scenes after is the latest content there is.

V0.7.0 will be a Rework of the mission system (which will introduce more lewd content with side characters as far as I know) and is heavily discussed in the last few pages. You will need to begin a new game in that update because saves won't be compatible. (or wait till they are shared)
And it is also a continuation of the story with Eiza Carnefice arc.

Coming soon (TM) :D :ROFLMAO:

Jun 12, 2020
That is correct, the BJ scene with Isabella (Netori) route. and a few scenes after is the latest content there is.

V0.7.0 will be a Rework of the mission system (which will introduce more lewd content with side characters as far as I know) and is heavily discussed in the last few pages. You will need to begin a new game in that update because saves won't be compatible. (or wait till they are shared)

Thanks bro. I just got that confusion because this is the only game where there is no sex for this much missions. And is v0.7.0 is the latest one and is it released??

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks bro. I just got that confusion because this is the only game where there is no sex for this much missions. And is v0.7.0 is the latest one and is it released??
Not released. As said, it is getting a complete overhaul to make things easier in the future. It's coming.

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone have previews of the latest version. If yes please send them all
There are previews scattered throughout the previous pages, but to be honest the best place to go to see everything is hopes discord, lots of previews and fan art there as well as a bunch of really nice people. There is a link for the discord in the first post of the thread.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There's more lewd, and also plenty of bed action to come down the line. But I love how Hopes (the dev) always puts focus on the story first.
Looking forward to more of MC's adventures.

Just a minor correction: it's 0.06.6, not 0.6 (and of course, upcoming update is 0.07.)
Game is only in its (slightly over) beginning stage. Fans who have been following it know it (like you, me and whole bunch of DeLuca soldiers), but with people who don't know the game yet, they can misinterpret it as being over the halfway point (with 0.6).

Eiza and the nuns (Armina & Amana) are gonna be great (and Caterina also), though I'm just as excited for more interaction with "Serpent."

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Does anyone have previews of the latest version. If yes please send them all
Previews of the upcoming 0.07 you mean?
If that's what you're asking, here:

788997_1597554243825 Batista and Twin Nuns are Amata and Armina.png
788998_1597554264743.png
842948_1600685397469.png
Fight.jpg
843599_1600723854865.png
b2-Camp-Meeting.jpg
You-are-a-nun.jpg

I think that's all of them (though I could be wrong).
But if you were asking about the current version 0.06.6, sorry can't help you there (you'll need to go through the threads here in f95, or join the Dev's discord channel).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just a minor correction: it's 0.06.6, not 0.6 (and of course, upcoming update is 0.07.)
Game is only in its (slightly over) beginning stage. Fans who have been following it know it (like you, me and whole bunch of DeLuca soldiers), but with people who don't know the game yet, they can misinterpret it as being over the halfway point (with 0.6).
It's actually not too many devs doing version numbering wrong, still many people think like that, probably because they think of a decimal point instead.

Ah, good old Floating Stone Serpent ;)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ah, good old Floating Stone Serpent ;)
Hopes said to me that one word to describe the personality of the 4th Serpent would be "Evil."
I think it fits well here, since noone would suspect that a Rock/Stone would be evil :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jun 12, 2020
Previews of the upcoming 0.07 you mean?
If that's what you're asking, here:

View attachment 840784
View attachment 840786
View attachment 840787
View attachment 840788
View attachment 840789
View attachment 840790
View attachment 840791

I think that's all of them (though I could be wrong).
But if you were asking about the current version 0.06.6, sorry can't help you there (you'll need to go through the threads here in f95, or join the Dev's discord channel).
Thanks buddy. And yes I will check his discord and try to check all the threads.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thanks buddy. And yes I will check his discord and try to check all the threads.
You're welcome.
If you don't mind me asking (and I'm just asking out of curiosity), why do you want the previews? For the upcoming update (0.07, the pics I uploaded above), it's understandable (since it's obviously new stuff coming in the future), but I am a bit puzzled as to why you would want the previews for the current version (0.06.6).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes