ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Has anyone got a save at the point where you imprison the red haired assassin girl or around there? My hard drive wiped

Sep 3, 2020
For me... only Isabel can take control over me :LOL:.
I hear you my brother but for me Isabella is more like a friend

and I like to go after one girl at a time but who knows maybe I'll go after her on my third play through the story

because my second favorite girl of all is Lady cordia

because there is an old saying if you want to know what your girlfriend is going to look like when she's older

just take a look at her mother while I'm a tell you I'm looking and I'm liking what I see:love::love:

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I hear you my brother but for me Isabella is more like a friend

and I like to go after one girl at a time but who knows maybe I'll go after her on my third play through the story

because my second favorite girl of all is Lady cordia

because there is an old saying if you want to know what your girlfriend is going to look like when she's older

just take a look at her mother while I'm a tell you I'm looking and I'm liking what I see:love::love:
Man your are an interesting guy.....:LOL::ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Has anyone got a save at the point where you imprison the red haired assassin girl or around there? My hard drive wiped
I don't mean to sound rude, but you do realize there's a comment by Ayhsei, like 2 comments above yours that basically addresses your question (about starting over), right?

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
(Posted this in hopes of getting the conversations active, other than the (tired old) "when is the next update" or other frequently repeated topics)

Some of (many?) things that I'd be interested in seeing in the future:

1) Cynthia in a dress
Queen C in her Serpent attire I have no doubt we'll be seeing, but Luna & Gracie watching a movie with MC & Gracie's remark "Cynthia can move like that (i.e. fight in a dress)" would be something I'd be interested in seeing, i.e. MC, Luna, Gracie actually seeing Cynthia fighting in a dress.

2) Charvi Kaskar, the party girl
It seems to be implied by Jalen & Pops that she's quite the troublemaker & likes to party, hence Jalen bringing MC into the fold to talk some sense into her. This has me wondering, just how wild will she get when she's in the party mode?

3) Cooking with Cordia
I mean it's Cordia. Who wouldn't want to cook with her?

What are some things you guys would like to see?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
(Posted this in hopes of getting the conversations active, other than the (tired old) "when is the next update" or other frequently repeated topics)

Some of (many?) things that I'd be interested in seeing in the future:

1) Cynthia in a dress
Queen C in her Serpent attire I have no doubt we'll be seeing, but Luna & Gracie watching a movie with MC & Gracie's remark "Cynthia can move like that (i.e. fight in a dress)" would be something I'd be interested in seeing, i.e. MC, Luna, Gracie actually seeing Cynthia fighting in a dress.

It seems to be implied by Jalen & Pops that she's quite the troublemaker & likes to party, hence Jalen bringing MC into the fold to talk some sense into her. This has me wondering, just how wild will she get when she's in the party mode?

3) Cooking with Cordia
I mean it's Cordia. Who wouldn't want to cook with her?

What are some things you guys would like to see?
Cooking with Cordia you don't have to tell me twice, sign me the fuck up!

Edit: I'd like to see more stuff with Cordia and maybe some stuff with Eliza I think that was her name.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Cordia and cooking, count me in.

Chavi would be interesting with MC/Luna/Gracie, what would their dynamic be? Perhaps Chavi have something for the MC and the Delucas don't like this new challenge?

Cynthia sure, but before I know if I like, I would like to have her introduced at once.

More of Eliza for sure. I mean if we rescue her sister, she's deep in our debt.

Also more Luna/Gottardo/the guy with the beard sequence.

And more Wilfred. More Wilfred running gags with parcels or perhaps something from his past or some official quest from him that put some light to this consigliere of the Deluca family.

All together more story, a lot more story.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
1) Cynthia in a dress
I think I mentioned before that I would love to see all characters in a super fancy party situation, a Oscar kind of dress code. Best scenario I can think is the wedding of some high member of one of the 5 families. Would be really awesome.
Do we know how she looks like?
3) Cooking with Cordia
Please!!! Naked apron or apron over lingerie scene and I think I will have a heart attack from over stimulation. Also, wouldn't mind eating with Cordia scene or simply eating Cordia scene!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I don't mean to sound rude, but you do realize there's a comment by Ayhsei, like 2 comments above yours that basically addresses your question (about starting over), right?
Can I ask.... Why does anybody need a save for this game???? Great!!!! game but you ain't got multiple paths until the end and that won't matter when new ver. comes out.. Everyone start over

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Cordia and cooking, count me in.

Chavi would be interesting with MC/Luna/Gracie, what would their dynamic be? Perhaps Chavi have something for the MC and the Delucas don't like this new challenge?

Cynthia sure, but before I know if I like, I would like to have her introduced at once.

More of Eliza for sure. I mean if we rescue her sister, she's deep in our debt.

Also more Luna/Gottardo/the guy with the beard sequence.

And more Wilfred. More Wilfred running gags with parcels or something or perhaps something from his past or some official quest from him that put some light to this consigliere of the Deluca family.

All together more story, a lot more story.
Character dynamic between Charvi & Luna & Gracie I do find really intigued by. We all know MC does have some history with her (since a lot of his childhood was spent with the Kaskar Family). If Charvi flirts a lot with MC, I just wonder what sort of reaction this will get from Luna & Gracie. Will they be fuming with jealousy, & they will all try to one-up each other with naughty actions (more exclmations from MC saying "damnit, I'm not a pervert!" :ROFLMAO: )

Really looking forward to Cynthia's debut (and her Serpent uniform), and I love Eiza's character, even though she's no exactly one of the main cast.

And I agree with the rest of what you said.
Story, story, story with the character developments!!

I think I mentioned before that I would love to see all characters in a super fancy party situation, a Oscar kind of dress code. Best scenario I can think is the wedding of some high member of one of the 5 families. Would be really awesome.

Do we know how she looks like?

Please!!! Naked apron or apron over lingerie scene and I think I will have a heart attack from over stimulation. Also, wouldn't mind eating with Cordia scene or simply eating Cordia scene!
Yup, I remember you saying that (about fancy party situation). I feel the same. Cynthia would be a natural fit. Though I'm getting the feeling Gottardo would really dislike that dress code :LOL::ROFLMAO: (come to think of it, would he even want to attend something like this?)

No, we don't know how Charvi looks like yet, but I'm trying to imagine (using character face model of Jalen, Pops, though I don't think that's a good comparison. Kinda wish we had a glimpse of Aunt Layla [Pops' wife & Jalen & Charvi's mom], since she would be a more accurate comparison as to what Charvi might look like. Sadly, only thing from her we could see was her slipper she throws at Pops' head :LOL::ROFLMAO:)

God, Ayhsel, what are ya doing to me man. Now I can't erase that thought (naked apron Cordia, or apron over lingerie Cordia) out of my head :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:).
Also, return of Family dinner (or breakfast?) would be nice (I think I do remember Hopes saying they will return somewhere down the line. Kinda getting the feeling it might be after MC solves the whole Cordia-Luna's strained relationship. I could be wrong though).
But as for eating with Cordia herself (solo, not group), it would be interesting if Cordia cooks something and asks MC for an "honest" opinion (since she thinks people tend to not give an honest opinion with her cooking due to her being the Don, & wants MC's unfiltered opinion with the whole taste test).

Can I ask.... Why does anybody need a save for this game???? Great!!!! game but you ain't got multiple paths until the end and that won't matter when new ver. comes out.. Everyone start over
If the game is like Being A DIK, with multiple branching paths/routes, I'd understand the request for save file, but this game is pretty linear for most part (i.e. it's pretty easy to follow).
Besides, even that whole "linear/branch path" point being put aside, I do get annoyed a bit when questions like this are asked when the answer/explanation is right in front of the person (or like 1~2 storkes of scroll away, literally on the same page). It's like there's a spoon in front of them, but they just can't be bothered lifting the spoon to use it themselves, expecting to be spoon-fed lol.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Character dynamic between Charvi & Luna & Gracie I do find really intigued by. We all know MC does have some history with her (since a lot of his childhood was spent with the Kaskar Family). If Charvi flirts a lot with MC, I just wonder what sort of reaction this will get from Luna & Gracie. Will they be fuming with jealousy, & they will all try to one-up each other with naughty actions (more exclmations from MC saying "damnit, I'm not a pervert!" :ROFLMAO: )

Really looking forward to Cynthia's debut (and her Serpent uniform), and I love Eiza's character, even though she's no exactly one of the main cast.

And I agree with the rest of what you said.
Story, story, story with the character developments!!

Yup, I remember you saying that (about fancy party situation). I feel the same. Cynthia would be a natural fit. Though I'm getting the feeling Gottardo would really dislike that dress code :LOL::ROFLMAO: (come to think of it, would he even want to attend something like this?)

No, we don't know how Charvi looks like yet, but I'm trying to imagine (using character face model of Jalen, Pops, though I don't think that's a good comparison. Kinda wish we had a glimpse of Aunt Layla [Pops' wife & Jalen & Charvi's mom], since she would be a more accurate comparison as to what Charvi might look like. Sadly, only thing from her we could see was her slipper she throws at Pops' head :LOL::ROFLMAO:)

God, Ayhsel, what are ya doing to me man. Now I can't erase that thought (naked apron Cordia, or apron over lingerie Cordia) out of my head :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:).
Also, return of Family dinner (or breakfast?) would be nice (I think I do remember Hopes saying they will return somewhere down the line. Kinda getting the feeling it might be after MC solves the whole Cordia-Luna's strained relationship. I could be wrong though).
But as for eating with Cordia herself (solo, not group), it would be interesting if Cordia cooks something and asks MC for an "honest" opinion (since she thinks people tend to not give an honest opinion with her cooking due to her being the Don, & wants MC's unfiltered opinion with the whole taste test).

If the game is like Being A DIK, with multiple branching paths/routes, I'd understand the request for save file, but this game is pretty linear for most part (i.e. it's pretty easy to follow).
Besides, even that whole "linear/branch path" point being put aside, I do get annoyed a bit when questions like this are asked when the answer/explanation is right in front of the person (or like 1~2 storkes of scroll away, literally on the same page). It's like there's a spoon in front of them, but they just can't be bothered lifting the spoon to use it themselves, expecting to be spoon-fed lol.
I get ya . There is no diff.. But ya don't know!

Reactions: JJJ84
Sep 3, 2020
Man your are an interesting guy.....:LOL::ROFLMAO:
oh my brother you have no idea like I have nothing against Harem route but I'd like to go after one girl at a time

for me it feels more romantic and special then I like to the end the game and start over with a different girl and

like for instance let me give you an example for right now I'm focusing only on Luna and rejecting the other girls

you know what I love love love about this game

it has never force me to be romantic

with the other girls if I don't want to be
this game actually gives you the option to be like
be gone THOT
:p

Reactions: Gamesstar
May 26, 2020
oh my brother you have no idea like I have nothing against Harem route but I'd like to go after one girl at a time

for me it feels more romantic and special then I like to the end the game and start over with a different girl and

like for instance let me give you an example for right now I'm focusing only on Luna and rejecting the other girls

be gone THOT
I wish I could be like that... the morals in me wants to do one girl at a time, but then another girl appears that I like too and then my heart is torn between doing the solo route or the harem route!

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

be gone THOT
Isabel is my main girl.... others.....well you know :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes