Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Another game I play, "Radiant", the dev has been having same problems. It's gotten so bad with these people that it's come to the point they actually wish for the Dev to miss the ETA, just so they could troll on the Devs, & prove their confirmation bias right.
Don't mention that game, or more, don't mention that thread please. I left it a long time ago, due to some people like SmallSonnySub and MortalPeasant and their hostility, spending all their reactions on facepalming people they don't agree with and spewing hatred. Well, I get that we'll have a few idiots on these forums, since after all it's for pervs, but still I was hoping for some common manners.

Anyways, delays happen to all people, even AAA studios, major movie studios, bestselling authors, moreso to devs who aren't professionals or are one or two men teams which just cannot accomodate for strange things happening by diverting manpower, or don't have the experience to estimate a release date on the day, especially for larger updates. Most people understand that but some just feel entitled to get what they want when they want it - oftentimes without paying or similar.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Don't mention that game, or more, don't mention that thread please. I left it a long time ago, due to some people like SmallSonnySub and MortalPeasant and their hostility, spending all their reactions on facepalming people they don't agree with and spewing hatred. Well, I get that we'll have a few idiots on these forums, since after all it's for pervs, but still I was hoping for some common manners.

Anyways, delays happen to all people, even AAA studios, major movie studios, bestselling authors, moreso to devs who aren't professionals or are one or two men teams which just cannot accomodate for strange things happening by diverting manpower, or don't have the experience to estimate a release date on the day, especially for larger updates. Most people understand that but some just feel entitled to get what they want when they want it - oftentimes without paying or similar.
Yeah, I was just using it as an example, because for better or for worse, it was the most vivid example that came to my mind with some subset of the fanbase basically turning the threads toxic because of their so-called issues with the whole "ETA."

I think it's not just the entitlement (while it plays a big part), but as I said in the previous comment, major case of confirmation bias which exists with them as well. I guess they feel the urge to present to the rest of the fanbase saying "See? The Dev is not keeping his promise! I was right!"

Gives me the temptation to say that's some weird-ass mentality there :LOL: but I'll just leave this pic instead & say no more on this matter:

c2f838523a82669327e44ec28a84da61.jpg

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, I was just using it as an example, because for better or for worse, it was the most vivid example that came to my mind with some subset of the fanbase basically turning the threads toxic because of their so-called issues with the whole "ETA."

I think it's not just the entitlement, but as I said in the previous comment, major case of confirmation bias which exists with them. I guess they feel the urge to present to the rest of the fanbase saying "See? The Dev is not keeping his promise! I was right!"

Gives me the temptation to say that's some weird-ass mentality there :LOL: but I'll just leave this pic instead & say no more on this matter:

View attachment 879998
It's totally entitlement. This is literally a site for stealing their content. That thieves feel entitled to such content in their timeframe is pathetic.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You forgot invisible!

No, we will never stop reminding you of the dragons. Or unicorns (this might be just me). While I would also like a Phoenix, I cannot make you accountable to that.
You have forgotten the flying stone. Or is it my obligation to remind hope about this?:ROFLMAO:

And now I see the Deluca side game full with dragons, unicorns, flying stones and some easy forgotten people with beards.

charlz4445

Oct 16, 2020
I recently started with ADULT games, and at first not gonna lie I just wanted a quick wank, but as I kept playing different games I noticed some of them had some very interesting stories, but so far the story I've fallen in love with the most is the stories you guys have made in this game, truly breathtaking, and I hope that much more will be revealed, I can't wait.
Take your time and finish this amazing story!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just searched a bit online, and in some Slavic legends, it seems to state that some snakes (serpents) do become dragons.
With the DeLuca Family symbol being serpents, is it coincidence, or I wonder if there's something more to it? Hmmmmm :unsure:

Wow... I am just catching up on the current drama of the "The Deluca Family Thread", a family soup opera.

Let me go make popcorns..
LOL I remember this guy causing similar ruckus last time he was here. 8 or 9 times out of 10, it's the same person doing an encore performance :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes