Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
3) Cooking with Cordia
I mean it's Cordia. Who wouldn't want to cook with her?

What are some things you guys would like to see?
I don't care about food if I can eat from her.:ROFLMAO:
Ok, Ok.

First: "Cooking with Cordia" ... a nice, family-friendly event, seeing the snow queen melting away when she handles knives and vegetables.

Then, for a more adult audience ... "Nyotaimori with Cordia" ... all the family comes together to enjoy eating from the nude body of their boss :love:

And, as dessert ...choosing an optional ending route ... for the players who want something special .... "Eating Cordia" ... a feast. Whoever eats the most of the deliciously prepared snow queen, becomes the new queen/Don :sneaky::devilish: *drool-Smily*

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You mean *Cough*Eating out Cordia*Cough* ;)
I am a gentleman. I will never state something so crude.
I simply hint the idea!:sneaky:
We don't know for sure. At least I wouldn't be that sure if someone names himself chocolate vampire. ;)
What can I say? I am a sweet, delicious cocoa creature of the night, that hides from the sun and loves sugar. I am also week to puppies and redheads.

Last edited:

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
While replaying the game I noticed something,during the "I'll protect you" storyline( vs Fazio),Angelo says something weird. He said "Hopefully Antonio will have only the qualities of Cordia but not his father". After that Antonio stats shooting dead Fazio guys in a fit of rage and Angelo says something weird "No,he is just like his father".
During my first play through I didn't think much of these and thought that his father was ruthless and gets angry.
But we know Cordia's husband,Lucan is not even from a mob family. He is a "normal" person before getting to know Cordia.

Maybe,just maybe Antonio is not the son of Lucan? Maybe Lucan is only the father of Luna and Gracie?

During one of the "recording",Antonio says something like " I can relate to his(MC) situation." I don't exactly know what he is referring to but maybe Antonio was also forced to be in a Contract or maybe taken as a hostage during the betrayal of the original serpents?

Iirc,the photo of original serpents has one of the faces burned.

My theory:
Cordia and the unknown burned face serpent were parents of Antonio. During the betrayal,he was killed and Antonio was taken as a hostage which is why he can relate to MC's situation.

Due to the death of his husband,Cordia was sad and didn't marry anyone until Lucan came. Maybe it's also the reason behind the huge age gap differences between Luna,Gracie and Antonio (18-19 and around 30 respectively)

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
While replaying the game I noticed something,during the "I'll protect you" storyline( vs Fazio),Angelo says something weird. He said "Hopefully Antonio will have only the qualities of Cordia but not his father". After that Antonio stats shooting dead Fazio guys in a fit of rage and Angelo says something weird "No,he is just like his father".
During my first play through I didn't think much of these and thought that his father was ruthless and gets angry.
But we know Cordia's husband,Lucan is not even from a mob family. He is a "normal" person before getting to know Cordia.

Maybe,just maybe Antonio is not the son of Lucan? Maybe Lucan is only the father of Luna and Gracie?

During one of the "recording",Antonio says something like " I can relate to his(MC) situation." I don't exactly know what he is referring to but maybe Antonio was also forced to be in a Contract or maybe taken as a hostage during the betrayal of the original serpents?

Iirc,the photo of original serpents has one of the faces burned.

My theory:
Cordia and the unknown burned face serpent were parents of Antonio. During the betrayal,he was killed and Antonio was taken as a hostage which is why he can relate to MC's situation.

Due to the death of his husband,Cordia was sad and didn't marry anyone until Lucan came. Maybe it's also the reason behind the huge age gap differences between Luna,Gracie and Antonio (18-19 and around 30 respectively)
That explains a lot. (y) Why am I not surprised that there are foreshadowings and hints everywhere.

Reactions: dav3knight

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
This doesn't really change anything but when MC asks Wilfred for help regarding Gracie/Isbella, he says " Uncle Wilfred let me finish explaining ..... "
Wilfred was kinda shocked and says " This is the first time" to which MC asks "What?" To which Wilfred replies " Nevermind"

This is the first time MC calls Wilfred as Uncle
I think this signifies MC accepting him being part of the underworld. Maybe Wilfred also realised this at that moment

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Amidst all this speculation, I'm still wondering if there is a connection between "Moustache" and "Uncle Moustache." I dearly hope there isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey HopesGaming, how have you been doing man? For me I've been good for the most part (even though it's like work then home, work then home, like clockwork lol)
Just have some questions for ya.

1) Regarding the whole "trying out the shorter updates with faster releases approach" you said in recent dev post, can you give estimation as to roughly the wait time between the updates?
It's not like you will be ever beholden to them or anything (since that would be pretty stupid of us if we think that lol. As the saying goes, "it will be released when it's ready"), but I'm just curious about the rough cutdown in time compared to previous very, very rough estimate 3~4 months (or longer) wait between updates (and I'm guessing other fans would be too).

2) How would this new release approach trial (post 0.07.) impact the general Story - Lewd/Freeroam rotations? Sometimes story events are quite long (I mean yes, nowhere near the long long lengths like My name is Luna, but still long), would they be split into 2 parts or 3 parts?

3) After the initial 0.07. release, how often will Wilfred's Contracts get an update (with new Contracts)? Will they be coming together as a bundle with either one of Story (i.e, Story + contracts in an update) or Lewd/Freeroam (i.e. Lewd/Freeroam + contracts in an update), or will the actual rotation itself be changed into Story - Lewd/Freeroam - Contracts and so on update cycle?

4) She's late to join the DeLucas, but any chance Eiza can get a portrait system also (like Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia, Wilfred, Antonio) considering that she's pretty popular :love: with the fans?

5) The 4 Serpents, collection of the most powerful individuals in the DeLuca Family. So what happens when these Serpents suffer from boredom? Or alternatively, when they have absolutely NOTHING to do? We sort of got a glimpse of what Gottardo does (nearby Cordia's bakery, on Gracie's "Town time" event, as well as "The Blizzard Princess" event with Joey), but what about others? Any chance we'll get to find out?

6) Are we gonna find out why Battista thought Joey was unholy in next update?

7) Charvi Kaskar. If there's one thing you can reveal about her that we as fans don't know yet (as a tease for things to come in the future), what would it be?

8) Why and how did Gottardo start calling child Luna "little Lulu"? Any flashbacks coming for that (plus any period of Luna's childhood, post-MysteriousSix kidnapping incident which are notable)?
Really enjoyed Wilfred's flashback reminiscing the old days.
Come to think of it, since Cynthia is Luna's teacher, flashback between those two I'd love to see as well, (even though Queen C hasn't even appeared yet heh :LOL: ).

9) I'm guessing with MC likely having to patch up Cordia & Luna's strained relationship, Luna will be part of discussion he has in his talks with Cordia, but what about others? Will he get to talk about Gracie (why she is lacking in social relationships) & Isabel (her further straining relationship with Antonio) as well?

1. Hard to say. Need to start working on it before I can have a feel for it. Probably the 2 months mark. All of this is a maybe tho.

2. In those cases I simply do longer wait time for releases. Again, the shorter ones aren't deadlines that are a must. Just a new thing I want to try out.

3. Probably every second release. Unknown territory so hard to say.

4. Hm, I don't think so sadly. The portraits and stat system is only for the main girl for now. May change in the future tho.

5. Yup. We get to see more and more ón the serpents as we go.

6. Battista already forgot all about Joey. And so did everyone else.

7. She is daring.

8. That is all for the future, heh.

9. Those are basically the girls independent storylines and the answer to all of it is basically, yes. :)

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
1. Hard to say. Need to start working on it before I can have a feel for it. Probably the 2 months mark. All of this is a maybe tho.

2. In those cases I simply do longer wait time for releases. Again, the shorter ones aren't deadlines that are a must. Just a new thing I want to try out.

3. Probably every second release. Unknown territory so hard to say.

4. Hm, I don't think so sadly. The portraits and stat system is only for the main girl for now. May change in the future tho.

5. Yup. We get to see more and more ón the serpents as we go.

6. Battista already forgot all about Joey. And so did everyone else.

7. She is daring.

8. That is all for the future, heh.

9. Those are basically the girls independent storylines and the answer to all of it is basically, yes. :)
Honestly, I feel the way you're doing things now is worth it, because you know how you want to do this, and taking your time just means that when we finally do get the next update, it'll be as amazing as every other one you've done. It's like I've brought up in the past where we have EA style creators and CD Projekt style creators. With these creators, one pumps out update after update with no real substance that makes the game feel hollow, but then there's creators like you who take their time, put your love and time into the update, and although it takes longer, once it's out, it's an update that's so good we obsess over every little aspect, to where we want to play it again.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
7. She is daring.
I don't know why, but I'm having a feeling this will be towards the MC, trying to stir up a lot of potential naughty situations with him.
And imagine if both Luna & Gracie were to witness Charvi acting that way towards the MC.
My guess is, sparks will surely fly between Charvi & the DeLuca sisters (and I somehow doubt Charvi will be a pushover when it comes to her relationship with the MC) :LOL::LOL::LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I just finished the game for the first time and man I need more. Any eta on next update?
Hopes doesn't give ETAs on the releases until he's very close to the actual release, but from his most recent post on his Patreon, it's likely to be sometime in November. But again, that's not set in stone.

DEV dont like to give answers about update times.
And he has good reasons for that.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes