Sep 3, 2020
NO this game is about protecting Luna and nobody else.. Still have nightmares about her story.:cry:
preach my brother preach finally somebody get it Luna is best girl ever

from The Moment I Saw Luna I have already picked out names for Hour imaginary children

when I started playing this game I want to go down the good guy route and not killing anybody

but after I saw what happened to Luna I was locked and loaded and ready to burn this whole motherfuking shit down

who else is with me :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
A few of us are. We've only pledge this around 4'000 post earlier.;) Yet is is nice to have another two set of hand who can join the mob for the hunt.:whistle:

Reactions: TundraLupus

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't know. Make baby steps and become stronger in the long run? Or have a serpent or Wilfred throw you like some classic comic/manga plot to an epic, near death, training and come back 10 times stronger?
Or find a unicorn, a dragoon or a epic flying rock or simply let him, I already frogotten his name, teach us some epic stealth skills.

Yet I think I will enjoy the ride and what hope has in store for us *pshh* *flying dragoons* *pshhh*. ;)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I don't know. Make baby steps and become stronger in the long run? Or have a serpent or Wilfred throw you like some classic comic/manga plot to an epic, near death, training and come back 10 times stronger?
Or find a unicorn, a dragoon or a epic flying rock or simply let him, I already frogotten his name, teach us some epic stealth skills.

Yet I think I will enjoy the ride and what hope has in store for us *pshh* *flying dragoons* *pshhh*. ;)
you're a hundred percent right I like the way you think

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Top story and graphic but for the love of god make the mc more brave, freaking pussy hiding behind a box and shooting at nothing. No need to make him superhuman like the others but after so much time in the family he should be much better. Dude looks like a noob in shooting game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Top story and graphic but for the love of god make the mc more brave, freaking pussy hiding behind a box and shooting at nothing. No need to make him superhuman like the others but after so much time in the family he should be much better. Dude looks like a noob in shooting game.
Cause that is essentially what he is? He is a newbie, he is kind of a pussy (it is even discussed by the girls)

Give him time. He is barely getting into this life. Besides, there is no proble of having a coward MC. No need to make him perfect or anyway different than he is.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It has been about a month maybe 3 in-game if not just a couple of weeks, he hasn't been there for years fighting to the death, that was actually the first time he supposedly had to fight at all.

Although I'll make a request for HopesGaming, please make some missions pending on history missions so our character does not participate in missions where he would need to fight to the death or kill someone or be in a firefight before he does in the main story please, because otherwise, this complaints will become something legitimate since the Mc from the missions will be a different person from the one in the main story.

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Cause that is essentially what he is? He is a newbie, he is kind of a pussy (it is even discussed by the girls)

Give him time. He is barely getting into this life. Besides, there is no proble of having a coward MC. No need to make him perfect or anyway different than he is.
Newbie is fine and i love games when the character starts weak and grind to top but that shooting scene was very bad like wtf bad. I don't expect him to be instant badass or cool with killing people in cold blood but for a high potential he is pretty pathetic. Going from being cold as blood when dealing with a professional assassin to noob shooting everywhere is cringe

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Newbie is fine and i love games when the character starts weak and grind to top but that shooting scene was very bad like wtf bad. I don't expect him to be instant badass or cool with killing people in cold blood but for a high potential he is pretty pathetic. Going from being cold as blood when dealing with a professional assassin to noob shooting everywhere is cringe
you are comparing two very different situations, he had no intention of killing the assassin, he was on his home turf, surrounded by allies, and had the upper hand, in the warehouse he was surrounded by enemies, active gun-fire(which doesn't care if you are a friend or not) and in the enemy territory

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Do remember;
Before that mission, he has never been in a gunfight or a life and death mission. The firing behind the box was not (only) because he was afraid of getting hurt but more that he was afraid of being the one who would do the hurting.
Mc is very anti-kill. Even after the event.
I don't believe the Eiza 'ambush' and this event can be compared. I don't see it.

Now, where has he shown his potential? Imo, the situation where we saw the mc shine the most is during Isabel's questline where he he tried to outplay Gracie.

In the upcoming rescue Eiza sister event we will see him shine a bit as well. Even tho he is still a newbie he isn't as afraid as before and will get in a heavy fight against someone who is above him in ranks.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
843599_1600723854865.png

Don't know why, but when I look at this scene, it's like Amata's saying to MC "It's time to receive your blessing." :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Or come to think of it, is it the other way around (she's the one that's getting blessed)? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 882544

Don't know why, but when I look at this scene, it's like Amata's saying to MC "It's time to receive your blessing." :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Or come to think of it, is it the other way around (she's the one that's getting blessed)? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I'm pretty sure that is not the standard way to baptize people in most Christian faiths, otherwise religion would be way more popular.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Do remember;
Before that mission, he has never been in a gunfight or a life and death mission. The firing behind the box was not (only) because he was afraid of getting hurt but more that he was afraid of being the one who would do the hurting.
Mc is very anti-kill. Even after the event.
I don't believe the Eiza 'ambush' and this event can be compared. I don't see it.

Now, where has he shown his potential? Imo, the situation where we saw the mc shine the most is during Isabel's questline where he he tried to outplay Gracie.

In the upcoming rescue Eiza sister event we will see him shine a bit as well. Even tho he is still a newbie he isn't as afraid as before and will get in a heavy fight against someone who is above him in ranks.
You've no doubt got your own thoughts about what will be in the "Lore" section when that gets added, and I'm looking forward to it. Following is just something that has come to my mind.

What do you think about a part in the lore section called "Wilfred's Files", which has Wilfred's own detailed assessment regarding potential of characters like MC, Luna, Gracie and other candidates he has in a data file? The files will be heavily redacted initially (like those secret FBI records or CIA files), and as players go through more of the story, the redactions get lifted little by little (revealing bits of info), or even new pages (with also redactions) get added (and eventually, much later down the line the complete file is able to be viewed with zero redaction).

Thought something like this might actually be quite cool, that is, if it isn't too much work for you (that they get in the way of other things for the game that you have as priority) & is something that might interest you. Gives the player an insight of Wilfred's mind in his assessment of these young Serpent potentials (in addition to the actual game's events of course).

I'm pretty sure that is not the standard way to baptize people in most Christian faiths, otherwise religion would be way more popular.
Well, these nuns don't follow the regular faith, so who knows. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
When I asked Hopes the question "Does Battista prefer the old testament or the new testament?" his answer was "The DeLuca Testament" Perhaps there are exceptions in the DeLuca world :LOL: ? And given Amata's temper (in the text preview), to do whatever she wants (and to hell with everyone else who thinks otherwise), I'd be interested in what she says when her & MC are in this scene.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
preach my brother preach finally somebody get it Luna is best girl ever
What? Do you not pay attention to this thread? I'm pretty sure we all feel that way. Like I hate the fact that the mc is such is fucking coward. The way I would react to that date is very different. THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!?!?!? YOU DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!!!!

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes