Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
yeah for me I see Gracie as more of a little sister than as love interest and I see Isabella more as a friend

but when I saw Luna I was like yep that's my wife a k a Future Baby Mama

somebody get me a ring and a motherfuking black tuxedo right now

by the way I wanted to know when those girls were making fun of Luna in the restaurant were you also hoping for the kill a Bitch option to appear like I was
:)
Of course I wanted to kill them or at least helping Luna to kill them =D I want to see more content of other girls, including Eiza and Caterina but I think none of them will be able to replace Luna in the hearts of De Luca fans =D By the way how far you progressed in the game so far? I dont know am I giving spoilers or not while replying you =D

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
yeah for me I see Gracie as more of a little sister than as love interest and I see Isabella more as a friend

but when I saw Luna I was like yep that's my wife a k a Future Baby Mama

somebody get me a ring and a motherfuking black tuxedo right now

by the way I wanted to know when those girls were making fun of Luna in the restaurant were you also hoping for the kill a Bitch option to appear like I was
:)
Honestly, I don't trust Gracie and get the feeling she's a psychopath due to how she holds no emotion towards other's suffering and how calculating and manipulative she is. I'm somewhat worried she was the one who poisoned mc as well.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I have a feeling a majority of people on this sub are massive Luna myself included. For me, it has to deal heavily with her personality, to where she does start off as broken, but as we learn more, realize just how horrible her life was. Also, the progression with her feels natural.
Well, I read a lot comments under this thread and really large portion of funs love Luna =D

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Honestly, I don't trust Gracie and get the feeling she's a psychopath due to how she holds no emotion towards other's suffering and how calculating and manipulative she is. I'm somewhat worried she was the one who poisoned mc as well.
She cant be trusted because she dont see others as human beings, others just toys or tools for Gracie. Remember what she said about Antonio while talking with MC and Isabel. About posioning I dont think so, If Gracie tried to kill MC, she would have succeded without even trying

Sep 3, 2020
Of course I wanted to kill them or at least helping Luna to kill them =D I want to see more content of other girls, including Eiza and Caterina but I think none of them will be able to replace Luna in the hearts of De Luca fans =D By the way how far you progressed in the game so far? I dont know am I giving spoilers or not while replying you =D
don't worry about spoilers I don't care

to answer your question I finished Luna story and I kind of stopped the game after that

don't worry I'll get to the other girls but to be honest Luna story is the only story that matters to me

I just like talking to somebody about Luna I could talk to you all day

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
don't worry about spoilers I don't care

to answer your question I finished Luna story and I kind of stopped the game after that

don't worry I'll get to the other girls but to be honest Luna story is the only story that matters to me

I just like talking to somebody about Luna I could talk to you all day

Well as long as I am online, I am happy to about Luna and this game =D As you can see from my message count, normally I dont talk under threads, just download and play the game and thats it but waiting for nearly 3-4 months for an update kind of makes you to talk about it =D

Sep 3, 2020
Well as long as I am online, I am happy to about Luna and this game =D As you can see from my message count, normally I dont talk under threads, just download and play the game and thats it but waiting for nearly 3-4 months for an update kind of makes you to talk about it =D
I know right sometimes I just play Luna story over and over again

you know I'm not one of those people that needs sex scenes in my game to enjoy it but I'm not going to lie I'm

I really looking forward to when we get intimate with Luna
and yes I'm using the word intimate because Luna is a goddamn Queen

bro the amount of anticipation and sexual tension build-up between mc and Luna

when it finally happens it's going to be fucking amazing

I'm talking long nail scratches down mc back amazing

I'm talking broken bed amazing

in fact if bedroom is not completely demolished when we're done I'm going to be disappointed
;):ROFLMAO:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I know right sometimes I just play Luna story over and over again

you know I'm not one of those people that needs sex scenes in my game to enjoy it but I'm not going to lie I'm

I really looking forward to when we get intimate with Luna
and yes I'm using the word intimate because Luna is a goddamn Queen

bro the amount of anticipation and sexual tension build-up between mc and Luna

when it finally happens it's going to be fucking amazing

I'm talking long nail scratches down mc back amazing

I'm talking broken bed amazing

in fact if bedroom is not completely demolished when we're done I'm going to be disappointed
;):ROFLMAO:
Yeah,me to Lunas story is amazing and definitely worth playing again =) I am looking forward to sex scenes with Luna to but I am more into story, progress of Lunas story is the thing I am really waiting and of course MC s story =D

I dont think it will be amazing in that way, Luna is somehow shy and emotional girl, I found it hard to have an animalistic and passionate sex scene at least for first, second sex =D I think scene will be really emotional and intimate, I dont know, it can even be like sex education for kids=D

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah,me to Lunas story is amazing and definitely worth playing again =) I am looking forward to sex scenes with Luna to but I am more into story, progress of Lunas story is the thing I am really waiting and of course MC s story =D

I dont think it will be amazing in that way, Luna is somehow shy and emotional girl, I found it hard to have an animalistic and passionate sex scene at least for first, second sex =D I think scene will be really emotional and intimate, I dont know, it can even be like sex education for kids=D
I agree with you 100% I actually prefer a much more intimate and
romantic scene between two people in love

don't get me wrong it's fun to joke about wild and crazy sex but I think I prefer a much more loving and romantic scene
to

Reactions: Gladheim

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, its absolutely fun to joke about it =D Sex scene with Isabel or -if dev decide to include her- with Caterina can fulfill your dream about it =D Maybe after a few tries, Luna can do that to. Anyway fiction is generally what the writer/developer decide to do =D I hope developer reading this thread and agreing with us about an intimate Luna scene. =D

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yeah, its absolutely fun to joke about it =D Sex scene with Isabel or -if dev decide to include her- with Caterina can fulfill your dream about it =D Maybe after a few tries, Luna can do that to. Anyway fiction is generally what the writer/developer decide to do =D I hope developer reading this thread and agreing with us about an intimate Luna scene. =D
I want romance with the 4 girls haha, romantic and wild

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
What I'd like to know: was dev planning Luna's story that way right from the start or did he change the early parts later? :unsure:

I mean, it was quite early in game when it was mentioned that her bed have to be away from the walls, wasn't it?!

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
What I'd like to know: was dev planning Luna's story that way right from the start or did he change the early parts later? :unsure:

I mean, it was quite early in game when it was mentioned that her bed have to be away from the walls, wasn't it?!
I can say that developer was planning it all along. May be not all the things but at least having idea of this story. Main features about main characters are very hard to change in story. I dont know about game developing but I like writing stories and I saw that if you dont create your characters very solid they dont look like realistic, loveable characters. If you create solid characters, than they are like human beings, very hard to change something about them without ruining story.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Just 4? =D Wasting a great potential. There is Eiza, her sister, Caterina, Cynthia and maybe more unmentioned characters so why do you limit yourself with only 4? =D
I said romance with these 4, the others can be sex and passion only

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I can say that developer was planning it all along. May be not all the things but at least having idea of this story. Main features about main characters are very hard to change in story. I dont know about game developing but I like writing stories and I saw that if you dont create your characters very solid they dont look like realistic, loveable characters. If you create solid characters, than they are like human beings, very hard to change something about them without ruining story.
Thanks for answering. Is it your opinion or do you know it for sure?

Btw, you can change a lot afterwards, if you are willing to invest the time and work ^^ Ask Enyo Eerie :ROFLMAO: But he did a good job with the revision of his previous work.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes