Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
is it right that its not possible to avoid a releationship with luna?
i tried to avoid her when possible but the only result was that my savegame got stuck after i declined to buy the new jeans and
the mainquest seems to depend too on her storyline.
I dont know about first quest, it may be a bug but one of the main story quest "I'll protect you" requires "The Cave" mission from Lunas route

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Important Update

Deluca family 0.7 update will be released on 31 nov.
0.7 changes includes the MC being gay and having a micro penis. Also the only love interest in the game are the uncles so no more luna, gracie, isabel romance. Previous love points for the girls have been changed to hate points. Changes were implemented following the fanbase preferences.

Also in future updates Eric and Davide will be introduced as rivals who fight for the MC affection.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Important Update

0.7 changes includes the MC being gay and having a micro penis. Also the only love interest in the game are the uncles so no more luna, gracie, isabel romance. Previous love points for the girls have been changed to hate points. Changes were implemented following the fanbase preferences.
And I was sure with 0.7 they would introduce Eric.:ROFLMAO:

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Important Update

You had us in the first half, I'm not gonna lie :LOL:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Important Update

Also in future updates Eric and Davide will be introduced as rivals who fight for the MC affection.
Still a better love story than Twilight.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Important Update

Don't like reading long paragraphs so I only read the first sentence. Thank you for the release date.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Can't say for this as I would need to read Twilight or watch it. Not something I'm willing to do.
It sucks. The story is inconsistent, the characters are blindly stupid and the writer tries to create conflict when there is none... but works well to sell to horny teenagers that are on the border of sexual awakening...

This comes from a vampire loving reader, as you are well aware., so it is not that I tried to dislike it. It's just bad...

Still, as I always say, if you want a great love/dramatic story, you should read The House in Fata Morgana. That thing is a masterpiece. Just click on the middle image in my signature for the trailer.

Back to Deluca, though, do you guys think we will see the new release before the end of the year I kind of hope so, but I have my doubts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It sucks. The story is inconsistent, the characters are blindly stupid and the writer tries to create conflict when there is none... but works well to sell to horny teenagers that are on the border of sexual awakening...

This comes from a vampire loving reader, as you are well aware., so it is not that I tried to dislike it. It's just bad...

Still, as I always say, if you want a great love/dramatic story, you should read The House in Fata Morgana. That thing is a masterpiece. Just click on the middle image in my signature for the trailer.

Back to Deluca, though, do you guys think we will see the new release before the end of the year I kind of hope so, but I have my doubts.
Twillight was just dumb period

Reactions: Ayhsel

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Can't say for this as I would need to read Twilight or watch it. Not something I'm willing to do.
Just watch the parody movie of it. I guess it's called "Vampires Suck" It basically covers the whole plot and it's quite entertaining as you expect from a parody. A high budget parody.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Most possible would be end of the year. From the post of hope, with what he wants in the next release, it looks like he had underestimate the time he need for a (solid) release quiet a bit.

Yet, I'm sure he would find the time to do the special version with Hellkinglucifer ideas, possible he add also some sparkling vampire to it.:devilish:

For the Twilight thing, all I hear is it sucks and not in the normal f95 way. Yet to actually make my own judgment I would need to read it and so either go to a library or *juck* even buy the bock - or take a "free" copy from the net...

Or I could watch the movie and for the fun of it and from what I heard is needed add a drinking game to it.
For the Harry Potter movies the one you want to be drunk at the end off any movie need to have the words "Harry", "Weasley, "Potter" and so on.:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TundraLupus

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Most possible would be end of the year. From the post of hope, with what he wants in the next release, it looks like he had underestimate the time he need for a (solid) release quiet a bit.
Mmmm if that is the case, I would not count on it.
For the Twilight thing, all I hear is it sucks and not in the normal f95 way. Yet to actually make my own judgment I would need to read it and so either go to a library or *juck* even buy the bock - or take a "free" copy from the net...
Please, please don't spend money on that! There are too many hungry children or in need hookers to give a single dime to such a terrible franchise.
Or I could watch the movie and for the fun of it and from what I heard is needed add a drinking game to it.
For the Harry Potter movies the one you want to be drunk at the end off any movie need to have the words "Harry", "Weasley, "Potter" and so on.:sneaky:
Just be prepared to be hypnotized by Kristen Stewart terrific performance and her "one expression fits all situations" face.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Yet, I'm sure he would find the time to do the special version with Hellkinglucifer ideas, possible he add aslo some sparkling vampire to it.:devilish:

Oh you making me hopeful of playing this game again before next year, love the game, and really want to see where things are going and how the new gameplay will, well, play.

The Twilight thing, my review is: take the most mediocre story-line in this site, not bad just mediocre, take away most of the sex and make it with a female MC, and also some supernatural stuff like the infamous sparkly vampires, there you have it, it's kinda meh but you can enjoy it for what it is.

I really should rewatch harry potter borrowed from the internet of course while playing that game, it sounds interesting...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just be prepared to be hypnotized by Kristen Stewart terrific performance and her "one expression fit all situations" face.
And I was sure the "one expression fit all situations" was Clint Eastwood, although Sergio Leone said he has two expressions: "One with the hat, one without it.":D

And Kistren is not much of a reason to watch anything. Sure, she doesn't look bad, but I look movies either for the story or because I need some good popcorn movie to kill time.

Yet for popcorn the classics like The Blues Brothers, Bud Spencer and Terence Hill and a lot of the "good old ones" help for it. And for story, well it is as time consuming to find actually a good one as it is to find a game like The Deluca family here between all the other ones. And often movies with a good stories adapted from books or other media who seldom are worser than the movies...

Also it seems that since near 20 years I don't follows what runs in the cinmas (or netflix and co.), same goes for the music. And netflix is too expensive for full HD quality with how often I watch movies.
Please, please don't spend money on that! There are too many hungry children or in need hookers to give a single dime to such a terrible franchise.
Sure, yet I take the personnel aspect of it. As I most certained that I will not like here books it would be a bad investment for myself and so a waste of my money.

And for "The House in Fata Morgana" recommandation for which version? Windows, PSV, PS4 (or the to be released Switch)?

And to go back to the Delucas. I think the first possible release date for 0.7 would be around the end of the world year. So a christmas gift could be possible, but I don't count on it, I only hope for it.;)

Sep 3, 2020
exactly my brother you get it you actually get it
on behalf of the entire Luna fanbase I would like to say anyone who hurts are dear Luna and makes her cry.shall know pain

if you would allow me I have a message for the mysterious 6 from all the Luna fans

we will find you and we will kill you

for We Are Lunas Legion and we are many

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes