meongarong

May 17, 2020
such a good game, very good indeed.

sometime i've forgot this is an adult game, i played it when my family around, then the lewd scene appears, fortunately my step family understand.

anyway, im sorry for being ignorant, but as newbie in this site, i think there is a tradition to ask when the next update?

thank you.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Important Update

Deluca family 0.7 update will be released on 31 nov.
0.7 changes includes the MC being gay and having a micro penis. Also the only love interest in the game are the uncles so no more luna, gracie, isabel romance. Previous love points for the girls have been changed to hate points. Changes were implemented following the fanbase preferences.

Also in future updates Eric and Davide will be introduced as rivals who fight for the MC affection.
That's the best news I got this month! I told my girlfriend immediately after seeing the first line (she promised me to play 0.7 together ,which I have expected for a long time)… And now she's 100% sure that I'm an idiot

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not me. As a true member of this family, I only look forward to February 31st, so we can celebrate Lady Cordia's birthday.
So she can personally tast your brithday present, isn't it?:LOL: As fair as I know you, you would even invite the other MCs mummy to her birthday party, so that you can show them both your entirely loyalty. Sorry, not going to happen.:p
Otherwise most game would missed their whole female cast, cause they would attend my birthday party.:sneaky:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So she can personally tast your brithday present, isn't it?:LOL: As fair as I know you, you would even invite the other MCs mummy to her birthday party, so that you can show them both your entirely loyalty. Sorry, not going to happen.:p
Otherwise most game would missed their whole female cast, cause they would attend my birthday party.:sneaky:
Actually, there are not many "milfs" I care about. Very very few:

1) Cordia,
2) Amnesia's milf,
3) the mother in Intertwined,
4) once in a lifetime's mother
5) redhead mommy and 6) vamp mommy in Rebirth.

That is a total of 6 I can think of. And the last two are a special case, being vamp mommies more than a standard "milf". In fact, one of the things that I love so much about Cordia and vamp mommies is that they are not alike milfs. The same can be said about the ones in intertwined and once in a lifetime, if you want. The only one that gives a slight milf's aura is the one in Amnesia.. and not even that much, as instead of the regular caring mother, she is a control freak!

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is there any posability to unlock all scenes at the gallery, without playing the whole game again??
You will have to play the game from the beginning in the next episode. And if you just want the images, you can simply go to the game folder. If you wanna replay the scenes, then no.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Actually, there are not many "milfs" I care about. Very very few:

1) Cordia,
2) Amnesia's milf,
3) the mother in Intertwined,
4) once in a lifetime's mother
5) redhead mommy and 6) vamp mommy in Rebirth.

That is a total of 6 I can think of. And the last two are a special case, being vamp mommies more than a standard "milf".
I would agree on (1), don't know the others, but I will agree in general. MILFs are difficult. Some get the "M" part wrong by showing me a teenaged face over a slim body, but most fail at the "ILF" part, especially when it comes to comically sized T&A.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I would agree on (1), don't know the others, but I will agree in general. MILFs are difficult. Some get the "M" part wrong by showing me a teenaged face over a slim body, but most fail at the "ILF" part, especially when it comes to comically sized T&A.
Ohh go play Once in a Lifetime now. That game is hilarious. Thank me later.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You will have to play the game from the beginning in the next episode. And if you just want the images, you can simply go to the game folder. If you wanna replay the scenes, then no.
From the beggining again? why? oh no, i just finished the game a few days ago, shit xD

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I recently played "Milky Touch", the game that Hopes has been cross-promoting with Studio Kuma, and I must admit that game's quite good also (it's got a milf called Claudia, even though I admit she's not actually my favorite character [she's actually my second favorite, after Riley]).

But back to DeLuca, really intrigued how the fight system actually works in the Contracts & actual Missions from now on in terms of gameplay, especially since bits and pieces of gameplay has been shown in preview images, that part has still been under wraps (whether it's intentional or not, I have no idea). But regardless, I sure am looking forward to it.

Since Wilfred's Contracts (not main missions) are very much independent from the main story, I do wonder whether Hopes will have MC have full sex scenes with the one-off female characters he meets during these contracts (not that it really matters to me, for me, I'm fine with it as long as Contracts' stories are entertaining & gameplay itself is solid without being too grindy).

I mean if that happens, I guess it may silence some who have been complaining that there are no full sex scenes in the game yet (Oh, who am I kidding, those people will still complain regardless :LOL::ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes