c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
c3p0 please tell me that wasn't Eiza's house
god dammit

didn't you get my message I told you we were cool she wasn't in Luna's face

dat is it until we find the mysterious 6 your not allowed to play with the explosives
Not so sure, if it was Eiza's house, not Eiza's or only near Eiza's house. I will check after the fire is out, but...
Are you sure? I only tried a smaller one, the bigger ones are reserverd for the mysterious 6.
Although I think, I know now, why this rock was flying.:whistle:

Next time I only use some small rockets, I swear.:sneaky:
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Sep 3, 2020
Not so sure, if it was Eiza's house, not Eiza's or only near Eiza's house. I will check after the fire is out, but...
Are you sure? I only tried a smaller one, the bigger ones are reserverd for the mysterious 6.
Although I think, I know now, why this rock was flying.:whistle:

Next time I only use some small rockets, I swear.:sneaky:
View attachment 894240
oh fuck yes I'm sure we're cool we're cool call it off
Luna is fine everything is fine:eek:

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Hello, first time writing on the thread i was just wondering something, does the morality stat change the way the MC talk and act in certain scene ? I went with a low (or high ? The one the goes with the mafia life I suppose) and he is a bit "agressive" let's say, I was just wondering if he was more mellow if you get shock by everything ?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hello, first time writing on the thread i was just wondering something, does the morality stat change the way the MC talk and act in certain scene ? I went with a low (or high ? The one the goes with the mafia life I suppose) and he is a bit "agressive" let's say, I was just wondering if he was more mellow if you get shock by everything ?
The morality stat (which is called "dispassion" in the game) doesn't really change the way MC talks other than at that point where he makes the decision (which increases or decreases the morality depending on the decision).

This can change in the future, but I remember Hopes saying previously that morality (dispassion) stat will change how MC dresses (his attire) further down the line, as he rises in the ranks as we go through the story.

Reactions: DarkLup and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The morality stat (which is called "dispassion" in the game) doesn't really change the way MC talks other than at that point where he makes the decision (which increases or decreases the morality depending on the decision).

This can change in the future, but I remember Hopes saying previously that morality (dispassion) stat will change how MC dresses (his attire) further down the line, as he rises in the ranks as we go through the story.
I have a lot of problem with the way the morality goes. Is higher dispassion more intune with crime or the other way around?

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
I have a lot of problem with the way the morality goes. Is higher dispassion more intune with crime or the other way around?
Would seem so, at least in the guide if it's worth anything, the "cold-hearted" reaction give you more dispassion soooo yeah .

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018

I see ! So the MC really is just a grumpy guy :unsure:

Edit : Actually scratch that, is it me or does he become really short-tempered after he kills a guy for the first time ?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The decisions that rise dispassion are the cruel ones or the more mean ones. Buying cameras to spy instead of just mikes (who does that anyways, just mikes?), look at Trino's execution, not stopping Luna on her rampage (but who would dare anyway?). It is more "family honor" though IMO.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
The 0.7 update will be a radical change to the game as due to the fanbase negative response to the mafia story the dev has decided to replace the mafia stuff with hippie paradise. Guns and fighting will be replaced with hugs and kisses plus roses and no swear word or aggressive tone will be permitted. On the plus side orgies will be plenty :love:
The main enemy will the police enforcing the social distancing measures
Not to mention that their farts wafting on the summer breeze smell of Lilac.

• Love
Reactions: Dragon59

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If I am remembering it corectly, increase in Morality means higher dispassion, so all decisions which are in tune with the mafia way of life (such as letting Luna kill the unconscious thug who tried to kill you in the Beach Prison event, or saying "he got what he deserved" when asked about Trino's death etc).

Decrease in Morality on the other hand would mean decrease in dispassion, where perhaps MC is seen to be more compassionate or forgiving towards his enemies etc.

The term morality is what I think confuses a lot of folks (hell, I was really confused when I came into the concept). In this, game's case, I just interpret game stat "morality" as the Crime Family's sense of morality, which is completely different from how general civilians morality works.

Oh boy.... do i smell jealousy here :LOL:.... I think we are in for a treat....fuck yea.....:love:
Meow, Catfight! :LOL::ROFLMAO: And yes, I have a feeling this might become a routine when Charvi gets added into the whole mix :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

907q.gif

any idea when next update should be?
No idea. It will arrive when Hopes is ready to release it. Until then, me and all the fellow DeLuca soldiers are just chilling out.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
If I am remembering it corectly, increase in Morality means higher dispassion, so all decisions which are in tune with the mafia way of life (such as letting Luna kill the unconscious thug who tried to kill you in the Beach Prison event, or saying "he got what he deserved" when asked about Trino's death etc).

Decrease in Morality on the other hand would mean decrease in dispassion, where perhaps MC is seen to be more compassionate or forgiving towards his enemies etc.

The term morality is what I think confuses a lot of folks (hell, I was really confused when I came into the concept). In this, game's case, I just interpret game stat "morality" as the Crime Family's sense of morality, which is completely different from how general civilians morality works.

Meow, Catfight! :LOL::ROFLMAO: And yes, I have a feeling this might become a routine when Charvi gets added into the whole mix :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 894435

No idea. It will arrive when Hopes is ready to release it. Until then, me and all the fellow DeLuca soldiers are just chilling out.
And i am going to enjoy it..... :LOL: maybe we can make peace between them. They both can have me....at the same time ;).

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

View attachment 894435

Ohh so cute!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes