castoro

Jun 21, 2019
Where are you at the main story? As I said before, there are requirements for this event. I cant remember but you must advance to fifth or sixth main mission then event will unlock
Story 5: the proud Fazio
Req: daytime and promotion soldato, but i cant get to the promotion event so i cant click continue in the main story...

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
Was not expecting this game to be so

grind heavy lol. Maybe i've been spoiled by other games(esp ones with a cheat menu)

but trying to get my rank and stats up is quite the beast

Reactions: scalvi

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Story 5: the proud Fazio
Req: daytime and promotion soldato, but i cant get to the promotion event so i cant click continue in the main story...
If there isnt any bug, doing first mission -talking the Wilfred about mafia contracts and researching them online- and reaching rank 5 was enough for the Soldato promotion, it must triggered from events menu under the missions. If there is a bug, I dont know any solution =S

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
It seems that CoBD and DeLuca released v0. 6 at same time. CoBD released v0.8 a few days ago while we are still waiting for v0. 7 :ROFLMAO:
Don't misunderstand l am not complaining (showing off my amazing patience actually)

• Haha
Reactions: Con.troller

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
Wasnt announced something like a total rebuild or something months ago? What happened to that?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It seems that CoBD and DeLuca released v0. 6 at same time. CoBD released v0.8 a few days ago while we are still waiting for v0. 7 :ROFLMAO:
Don't misunderstand l am not complaining (showing off my amazing patience actually)
Version numbers cannot really be compared between different programmers, especially by different developers, since there is no ISO standard how to apply them. Some add with each published version, no matter how large or small, some will only do so after certain milestones regardless of number of updates, some try to be "decimal" so that "0.7" means "roughly 70% of the finished product" and so on. 0.11 could be before or after 0.2 depending on how the system is used. And that's only the standard "oh-point-one number" version numbers. There are ones which are made according to the date they were released ("0.20.11" - November 2020 release). There are ones which will pass V1.0 without the game being complete. There are others who suddenly jump from 0.2 to being complete.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, there's also the fact that 0.07 (I always state it with with another decimal point like it does in the title, since there are times when some people [especially newbies] confuse it to this game being 70% completed, when it's far, far from that, compared to that CoBD which feels like it's slowly reaching the finishing line little by little with its v0.8/v1.08.1, in terms of narrative [though I could be wrong]) of DeLuca having the whole revamped gameplay, hence it taking longer.

There are others who suddenly jump from 0.2 to being complete.
Yeah, I've had couple of games where something like that happened. One of those games was at like at 0.27 when all of a sudden there is a 2~3 year time jump & the dev started doing epilogues. The transition just felt rushed and unnatural.

Guess it's either these devs have run out of ideas or there's some personal issues they're going through which forces them to end these games prematurely.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, I've had couple of games where something like that happened. One of those games was at like at 0.27 when all of a sudden there is a 2~3 year time jump & the dev started doing epilogues. The transition just felt rushed and unnatural.

Guess it's either these devs have run out of ideas or there's some personal issues they're going through which forces them to end these games prematurely.
Actually, what I meant: some devs add .01 for every new iteration, so 0.01; 0.02; ...; and if the 18th version happens to be the final version it can go from 0.17 to 1.00 without the need for skipping over or rushing things, but because of the game being completed. Again, version numbers usually do not reflect a "percentage" of stuff done.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Actually, what I meant: some devs add .01 for every new iteration, so 0.01; 0.02; ...; and if the 18th version happens to be the final version it can go from 0.17 to 1.00 without the need for skipping over or rushing things, but because of the game being completed. Again, version numbers usually do not reflect a "percentage" of stuff done.
I learned by the years spent on this site that either a game is finished or it's not, the rest doesn't mean jack :unsure:

Reactions: Deadshot101
Sep 3, 2020
Can't say for this as I would need to read Twilight or watch it. Not something I'm willing to do.
:)hey bro I wanted to ask you something

you know how much we love Luna right

so I wanted to ask you doesn't it bother you when she introduces us or refers to us as a good friend

not going to lie every time Luna call us a friend I feel like I died on the inside it's like we're stuck in the friend zone
and no I'm not talking about sex don't care about the sex I want us to be out of the friend zone
and into the boyfriend Zone

everytime Luna uses the word friend

I feel a disturbance in the force is like a billion Luna fans crying out in agony and then was suddenly silenced

Reactions: Xyclos and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Give her time, you know her backstory, so it wouldn't suprise me that even as she open up a liittle has walls that need to be climbed.

In the mean time I will fire my rockest at anyone who try to come near her and snap her away from me, I mean, guard her for her own safety as an horrible honorable menber of the Deluca family.:cautious:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes