Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It is 100% focused on the story because that "sex" scene was just foreplay.
Foreplay for what?
Just like "It's not pre-marital sex if you don't plan on getting married," a blowjob is not foreplay if it doesn't lead to more. It's just play.

Reactions: Cartageno

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
I've noticed that a lot of fans of Being a DIK are also fans of The Deluca Family. It would be quite cool to see a minor crossover between the two. Maybe Gracie is looking up colleges and sees an add for B&R?...Or if you've played through the most recent version of BaDIK what would be even cooler is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I know these two games exist in separate worlds but I man can dream can't he?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I've noticed that a lot of fans of Being a DIK are also fans of The Deluca Family. It would be quite cool to see a minor crossover between the two. Maybe Gracie is looking up colleges and sees an add for B&R?...Or if you've played through the most recent version of BaDIK what would be even cooler is...
Now I know these two games exist in separate worlds but I man can dream can't he?
I think I read in this thread the developers of each game are friends/know each other. And I think I also read here that one time their release dates aligned in their updates which was/had some spectacle around it not sure.. :unsure:

Could be mistaken, but some cross-overs are really cool. Think I seen Luna in Denos City for example.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This may be due to the quality of conversations with girls that feel natural and not forced. In addition to being one of the few games in which we will have to choose since we will not be able to keep all of them as it happens in most.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This may be due to the quality of conversations with girls that feel natural and not forced. In addition to being one of the few games in which we will have to choose since we will not be able to keep all of them as it happens in most.
Although the latter is not confirmed for DeLuca. Also, I know quite a few games which do not allow you to go all harem, although many do, that's true.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think I read in this thread the developers of each game are friends/know each other. And I think I also read here that one time their release dates aligned in their updates which was/had some spectacle around it not sure.. :unsure:

Could be mistaken, but some cross-overs are really cool. Think I seen Luna in Denos City for example.
From what I can tell, Hopes & Philly (short for "PhillyGames", the dev for City of Broken Dreamers) are friends. Philly is a member of Hopes' discord channel (and probably vice versa as well, though I don't know for sure about Philly's channel).

There's also the fact that each of their games has one side/minor character which has their username:

DeLuca has the doctor character named "Philly" who comes to check on MC, Gracie, Isabel at the end of the "Blizzard Princess" event (Isabel & Gracie's makeup event at the freezer storage room).
COBD also has an AI character called "Hope" who assists Victoria, one of the LIs to that game.

Coincidence? I think not.

I think one of those cool crossovers I've seen was between "Alexandra" & "Haley's Story." Alexandra is one of the games I play, but I never played Haley's story. Someone mentioned there's a crossover between the 2 games. Even so, I wasn't sure I wanted to check out that game just to see a small crossover.
Luckily someone was kind enough to post screenshots of that actual crossover event, and it was quite good.

Regarding DeLuca's crossover with others, hmmm....... I would actually be fine even if there wasn't any, but I wouldn't mind it either (if it happens).

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
How does Alexandra and Haleys Story even compare to each other? Nothing in common!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How does Alexandra and Haleys Story even compare to each other? Nothing in common!
They don't (well, from the premise for Haley's story I read). But from my memory, the crossover itself (not the rest of it, I wouldn't know since I haven't actually played it lol) was pretty good, with nice easter eggs for Alexandra players.

Something similar could possibly work for a DeLuca crossover (though I guess there's also the saying "lightning doesn't strike the same place twice" also lol)

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
They don't (well, from the premise for Haley's story I read). But from my memory, the crossover itself (not the rest of it, I wouldn't know since I haven't actually played it lol) was pretty good, with nice easter eggs for Alexandra players.

Something similar could possibly work for a DeLuca crossover (though I guess there's also the saying "lightning doesn't strike the same place twice" also lol)
Guess I gotta check out last two Alexandra updates.... Missing out on this untill finally get a Deluca update

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As JJJ84 written, for 99% they don't. They have a different story and different drive, where Alexandra is a mafia themed game and Haley's Story, well is about Haley and her brother. At one point the joint together and after it they the go their separate ways.
It is well made and like an easter egg in a software. To be fair both games share some of the staff and I'm not sure if this would interwined as well otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84 and -L-L-MJ-

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
From what I can tell, Hopes & Philly (short for "PhillyGames", the dev for City of Broken Dreamers) are friends. Philly is a member of Hopes' discord channel (and probably vice versa as well, though I don't know for sure about Philly's channel).

There's also the fact that each of their games has one side/minor character which has their username:

DeLuca has the doctor character named "Philly" who comes to check on MC, Gracie, Isabel at the end of the "Blizzard Princess" event (Isabel & Gracie's makeup event at the freezer storage room).
COBD also has an AI character called "Hope" who assists Victoria, one of the LIs to that game.

Coincidence? I think not.

I think one of those cool crossovers I've seen was between "Alexandra" & "Haley's Story." Alexandra is one of the games I play, but I never played Haley's story. Someone mentioned there's a crossover between the 2 games. Even so, I wasn't sure I wanted to check out that game just to see a small crossover.
Luckily someone was kind enough to post screenshots of that actual crossover event, and it was quite good.

Regarding DeLuca's crossover with others, hmmm....... I would actually be fine even if there wasn't any, but I wouldn't mind it either (if it happens).
Damn, I completely missed that in both games!

Reactions: JJJ84 and JeefZ
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes