Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
I think my interpretation is (after reading Hopes' response) it wouldn't make sense for Quinn to be working for DeLuca's rival families, because you gotta consider the way all characters are and the world they're in for each game.

Like Hopes said, in DeLuca, the whole world and basically all characters are exaggerated. Whether this exaggeration is in regards to one's strength, agility, intelligence, personality, (or any other distinct trait) etc depends on the character. A lot of times, it's hyper, amped up.

Compared to that, BaDIK is basically slice of life, its world focused very much on realism (except MC's conquests of girls/women :ROFLMAO: ).

With a crossover (not funsie, but crossovers of characters actually going from one game to another game, canonically), it happens with the assumption that the 2 games are in the same universe, and that's just not possible with these two games (also, my guess is that even though not MCs [or even side character for that matter], drug dealers/junkies in DeLuca universe would be much more dangerous than the drug dealer drug dealers/junkies in BaDIK world)

It just doesn't gel at all with each other due to how different they are (in fact, it's the same case with DeLuca and any other game).

Of course, I'm also not free at all from the fault of thinking the same way as you either (slapping my own forehead in shame), throwing around my "Serpent crossing over to another game" or "possible Alexandra & DeLuca crossover" silly/absurd ideas before Hopes explained well in why it wouldn't work.

And I'm fine with that (just keeping it as "What if" but non-canon scenarios in the head). Funsie crossovers as Hopes mentioned in his reply is all good.
Agreed. That's why I said it wouldn't happen. No for side characters because the worlds are too different, and no for the main characters because it doesn't fit their personalities. But is is fun to dream and do the "what if" game. Man, all this "what if" and crossover talk has got me thinking about more games and if I would be able to even make a game... I do have a few ideas... I wonder how hard Renpy and DAZ are to work with... Guess I know what I'll be doing this week.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Felt a bit nostalgic so watched the first Godfather movie last night.

When I came upon the following scene, my mind was like;

Godfa13.jpg

'Damn. Would be really cool to see a gathering of the 5 Families like this in DeLuca.

Cordia seated on one of the chairs (along with other Dons), Wilfred seated behind her, & behind them stands "Serpent" & the MC.
Other Dons also are seated & they have their best enforcers/bodyguards with them, with each of the other Don's enforcer/bodyguards trying to get a stare down with "Serpent" (who is standing as he is, looking indifferent to it all), the MC feels the chilly yet heavy, tense vibe in the air.'

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

View attachment 904082

'Damn. Would be really cool to see a gathering of the 5 Families like this in DeLuca.

Cordia seated on one of the chairs (along with other Dons), Wilfred seated behind him, & behind them stands "Serpent" & the MC.
Other Dons also are seated & they have their best enforcers/bodyguards with them, with each of the other Don's enforcer/bodyguards trying to get a stare down with "Serpent" (who is standing as he is, looking indifferent to it all), the MC feels the chilly yet heavy, tense vibe in the air.'
yep, and it would take around 5 days or so to render that image:KEK:

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016

View attachment 904082

Cordia seated on one of the chairs (along with other Dons), Wilfred seated behind him, & behind them stands "Serpent" & the MC.

Chilly yet heavy, tense vibe in the air
Is that caused by the floating rock? :unsure:

(PS can we name it Floaty?)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
(PS can we name it Floaty?)
Why not. Can the nun bapitse the floating rock the his new name floaty? And wouldn't she be some kind of goat if she like the rock?:LOL:

Later we come to know, that floaty was also next to MC and the one Serpent and all enforcer/bodyguards were having their stare down with floaty, who hasn't given a shit about this.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
Why not. Can the nun bapitse the floating rock the his new name floaty? And wouldn't she be some kind of goat if she like the rock?:LOL:

Later we come to know, that floaty was also next to MC and the one Serpent and all enforcer/bodyguards were having their stare down with floaty, who hasn't given a shit about this.:ROFLMAO:
I feel as though I'm on the outside of this joke. Who is Floaty the rock?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Where's "Floaty", the 4th Serpent? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Wouldn't you mean the 5th Serpent?:ROFLMAO:
And why do I hope that Floaty will be added to the game, full canon and so.:p
If hope didn't want to add unicorns and so on, at least he could let us keep Floaty. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84
Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 904082

Cordia seated on one of the chairs (along with other Dons), Wilfred seated behind her, & behind them stands "Serpent" & the MC.
bra I'm not going to lie that would be pretty gangster as fuck i love it

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

xavierlub

Feb 2, 2018
salut je ne peux pas passer à l'étape suivante, il me demande de regarder l'événement et il n'y a rien à marquer.
Donc je ne peux pas commencer l'histoire 10 Je t'aime mon fils
demande du soir
demande mon nom est Luna

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
salut je ne peux pas passer à l'étape suivante, il me demande de regarder l'événement et il n'y a rien à marquer.
Donc je ne peux pas commencer l'histoire 10 Je t'aime mon fils
demande du soir
demande mon nom est Luna
Cher Xavier. Au cas où tu ne l'aurais pas remarqué, c'est un forum anglais... Donc, personne ne te répondra à moins qu'il y ait un autre gentil Français qui a du temps. Afin d'éviter qu'un modérateur ne te donne un avertissement, parle uniquement en anglais ici.

Translation " Dear Xavier. In case you didn't notice, this is an english forum... So, no one's gonna reply, unless there's another nice frenchy who's got free time. Speak only in english here in order to avoid a warning from the mods ".

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is this from an upcoming update or what?? Because I don't recall ever seeing this scene at all.
Yes, it is.

And while we wait for the update, let's grace our eyes with these lovely images once again (some are from the game's story previews (for 0.07) itself, others are Hope's special renders):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes